Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 40

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 40 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

I followed Kristen into the shower and we washed and played until we both started to ‘prune up.’ It seemed like a long time since we had spent time with each other, and I was really enjoying being with her. Thoughts of what I had done with Lu and of Kristen’s leaving me, tried to work their way in, but I forced them out of my mind, and the next thing I knew, we were in bed making love. It didn’t take either of us long to come, and we were lying on our backs relaxing when she said, “That was wonderful.”

I thought that my heart would break the minute she said it for some reason. The realization that I was going to lose her hit me, and it was almost more than I could stand. I wrapped her in my arms and hugged her to me so tightly that she cried out in pain. I immediately released her, her eyes got big, and she asked, “Is something wrong?” I tried to talk about her leaving, but all I could say was, “No, I just love you, is all.”

She held me to her; then she pulled back, grinned, and nodded toward the ‘travel case’ that was sitting in the corner, and said, “Why don’t we try out our new toys after the late show tonight?” I shook my head to clear it, then said, “Great idea! I got you a present today by the way.” I reached under the pillow and brought the little box out. She opened it and took the balls out, looked at them, then at me, and asked, “Uhh, what are they for?”

I thought about what the book had said about activity making them work better, and I remembered that she said she was going to dance during the last show, so I asked her, “Do you think that you can get away for a few minutes between shows?” She was shaking the balls and closely looking at them. She grinned and said, “Well, Amy and I were going to get some dinner, but a stagehand asked her to eat with him, so I guess I can. But c’mon, you gotta tell me what these are for.”

I grinned back and said, “Never mind, just come to our room between shows and I’ll show you.” “Oooo, is it going to be fun?” “Yeah, I think that you’ll like it.” She looked at the clock, jumped up, and said, “I gotta go,” then she dashed back into the shower for a quick rinse. She gave me a quick kiss after that, and she was gone.


The early show was the same as the one yesterday, except that she was even more relaxed, and this seemed to make her voice sound even richer. The end was met with wild applause and Tomaso brought her back for several bows when she responded to the cries of ‘more’ and sang the second song.

Mom, Kate, and Ben were at the show with me. I excused myself as we filed out, and said that I was going backstage. I ducked around the back and went to our room instead. I took the balls from the box and cleaned them, then got some warming oil from the travel case, and I was lying on the bed when Kristen came in. She was still in makeup, but she was wearing a robe.

She threw the robe off, which revealed her bra and panties. She lay on the bed next to me, and let out a big sigh. She was obviously coming down from her performance, so I let her lie there quietly for a while. She finally turned to me and said, “I wish that I could tell you what a high it is to sing in front of all those people. I can’t really see them because of the lights, but I can actually feel them, Pete! I thought that I would burst when they applauded at the end.” I said, “You have a right to be proud. You were wonderful.”

I nodded to what she was wearing when she came in, and asked, “What’s with the robe?” She grinned at me and said, “I didn’t want to waste time getting into my street clothes. They’re making me a sequined body suit for the final show tonight. It’s really brief, and you have a job to do.”

“What kind of a job?” She took my hand, kissed it, and slowly slid it inside her panties with an evil smile. She stopped when it got to her mound, and I realized what she wanted. There was some bristle down there and she needed a shave. I laughed and said, “Pete the gardener at your service, Madam. Drop your skivvies and I’ll break the mower out.” I went into the bathroom, put the shaving cream can in the sink and ran hot water on it to get the contents warm, then I ran some hot water on a washcloth, grabbed a couple of towels and my razor, and went back into the bedroom.

She was lying back, trying to be careful about messing up her hair. She still had her bra on, but had taken her panties off. I looked at her lovely body again. Her dark, Italian skin glowed in the light from the window, and I was instantly hard, but I had work to do, so I lay the warm washcloth between her legs to help soften the stubble. I went back to get the shaving cream and I kissed her directly on her mound when I returned, then liberally sprayed it with shaving cream. She spread her legs so that I could have easy access and I began shaving her.

I was very careful not to nick anything even though I was now wearing a big, wicked grin. I wiped her and looked up when I finished. Her eyes were closed and she had obviously been enjoying the attention, so I bent and kissed her between the legs again, but I slipped my tongue inside her this time. She gasped, and I continued to lick and gently suck on her until I could feel her starting to move around as she responded to me. She whispered, “Come up here and make love to me.”

I whispered back, “I am making love to you. I want to do it this way,” and I continued. Her first climax wasn’t a huge one, but she shuddered and sighed, so I opened her legs even wider, slipped in two fingers, found her ‘spot’ and went down on her again.

I moved my fingers to where I knew her ‘spot’ was, and I began massaging it until she began to moan, then I pushed upward. It caused her clit to peek out from its little hood and I was able to suck it into my mouth and I begin flicking my tongue against it. Her juices were running now and her body started turning the rich red that I loved to see. I brought her to the edge several times, but I would stop and let her relax for a minute before I would continue. I could finally see that she couldn’t wait any longer, so I stepped things up. She loudly moaned and covered my face and hand with her juices when she came this time.

She was gently smiling when I looked up this time. She sighed and said, “God, I love it when you do that. Thank you for the nice surprise.” I said, “Would you like your present now?” She raised and eyebrow and said, “Uhh, I guess so. What do we do with them?” I pulled the box and the oil out. I took the balls from the box, dripped some oil on them, and I gently pushed them into her as she watched with her eyes big. She was thinking about what was happening, and said, “This is weird,” as the oil started to heat up. But I could see that it was turning her on, so I said, “Get up and walk around a little.”

She slowly walked around the room and she said, “Wow, what a strange feeling. The muscles inside me seem to want to squeeze them, and it feels really good when they do.” She suddenly gasped, “Wow!” I asked, “What’s the matter?”

She looked at me and her eyes were big as saucers. She said, “Damn! I went to turn and there was a strange vibration down there! It felt really great!” Remembering what I read in the instructions, I said, “Using your internal muscles will strengthen them. It’s supposed to be good for them and your partner, as well.”

She kept walking around the room and turning quickly. Then she would look at me and grin. She finally looked at the clock and said, “Oh no! I gotta go. Please take these out of me.” “They say you can leave them in all day.” She giggled and said, “Really? Okay, I’ll leave them in, but I can’t guarantee that I won’t jump off the stage and rape you during the show.”

I looked thoughtful and said, “Hmm, tell you what. We’ll advertise it for tomorrow’s show as an extra cost performance. Whataya think?” She laughed out loud, jumped into her panties and robe, kissed me, and started for the door. She stopped, wiggled her butt and started giggling when she got there. I could still hear her giggling as she ran down the hall.

Her performance that night was unbelievable. She introduced Tomaso as usual, but she was dressed in a blue jacket and a wraparound skirt this time. They sang their duet like before and it was just as magical. Her solo was just as beautiful and was met by thunderous applause again. Tomaso put his hands together as though he was begging when she came back for an encore bow, and said, “Please do another song for us, Kristen.” The band suddenly went into a popular rock and roll song.

Kristen threw the skirt and top off, and stepped forward in a very brief, sequined body suit. She looked spectacular! The top of the suit was very low cut, the sides were cut up so far that you could see the top of her hips and she had spike heels on which made her legs look a mile long. She started singing to the music and flying back and forth across the stage. She would shake her upper body to accentuate every downbeat of the music and the audience began clapping their hands together every time that she did. The song had a big finish that ended with every light in the room flashing off and on with every beat of the music. People began standing and applauding as it came to a thunderous, crashing end.

She threw her arms in the air and stood there. The lights shining off both the sequins on her body suit and the light sheen of perspiration that she had built up from all the running around almost made her glow. It was the sexiest thing that I ever saw, and every person was on their feet whistling and applauding. Tomaso held his arms out to her and she flew into them. He hugged her and stepped back. She bowed at least a dozen times before she waved and ran off the stage. Tomaso stepped forward, but they kept applauding, and she made three additional curtain calls before Tomaso waved his arms for silence.

He said to the audience, “Remember her name, Folks. It’s Kristen Baker! I’m trying to get her to accompany me on my next tour. What do you think?” after things calmed down a little. The audience applauded and cheered in agreement for another several minutes.

I slipped away and tried to get back stage to talk with her when the lights dimmed and Tomaso started into his closing numbers, but there were so many people around her dressing room that I couldn’t even get close, so I went back to our table. Ben and Kate had gone to their room, but Mom was still there, and I slid in next to her. Tomaso finished to huge applause, and Mom said, “One of Tomaso’s people asked us to meet him as soon as things quiet down. Did you have a chance to talk to Kristen?” when things quieted down. “No, too many people around.”

“She’s really terrific, isn’t she?”

“Yes she is, Mom. Tomaso said his agent wants to sign her and take her on the road with them.” She looked at me for a while before she said anything, then she put her hand on my cheek and said, “Are you going to be able to let her go?” “You saw her performance tonight. How could I ask her not to go? She belongs on stage, not hanging around with a kid like me.”

She slid over and hugged me for a while, then she looked me in the eyes and quietly said, “I think we both know that you’re not a kid, Pete. You obviously care about Kristen being happy. A kid wouldn’t.” That helped me feel a little better.

The showroom had almost cleared out when a man called to us, and Mom and I went backstage. We passed Kristen’s dressing room on the way, and saw that there were still a bunch of people, including a bunch of photographers, standing around. Camera flashes were going off. There were two guys standing in front of Tomaso’s room. The door opened as we walked up, and the guy I recognized as his agent stepped out and held the door for us. Tomaso was sitting at a dressing table removing his makeup and it was startling to see the change in him. I had originally guessed he was in his late twenties or early thirties, but he looked at least forty under the harsh makeup lights. He turned and looked at us, then he said, “She’s amazing, isn’t she?”

We both nodded and I said, “Yes, she is. Have you talked with her about coming with you on tour?” “Not yet. The first she heard about it was what I said onstage, and I haven’t had a chance to talk with her since then because of all the media.” “I thought that you were going to wait until Sunday to talk with her?”

“I WAS going to wait, but some things have come up. We found out that one of the other hotels wants to sign Kristen to their variety show. I wanted to ask her to join us right away, but my agent wanted to see how she did on the rock and roll number before he made her an offer. She absolutely killed him tonight, and he wants to get her signed right now. We planned on talking with her in the morning, but then I heard the media was going to be here tonight, so I thought I’d say something on stage.”

“You’re putting a lot of pressure on Kristen by asking her to make such a big decision in such a short time, aren’t you?” He stopped what he was doing and looked directly at me. “Yes, we are, Pete, but her talent can take her to heights that you can’t imagine, and we have to get going before someone else sees her and snaps her up. I’ve talked with her dad about it and he realizes it and approves. He trusts me to guide her properly.” He then looked at Mom and back at me, and said, “He also knows how you two feel about each other, and he knows that the two of you might do something you might regret if she doesn’t leave now.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.