Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 48

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 48 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Making love with Nell was wonderful. She reminded me of Kate and Sylvia in that she wasn’t afraid to tell me if I was doing something that didn’t feel good, and she was just as enthusiastic if I was doing something right, but she wasn’t into anal at all, and she seemed to be tentative about going down on me. She seemed to like my cock, and loved to rub it over her face and body and she didn’t mind kissing it, but she seemed reluctant when I encouraged her to take it into her mouth. I let it pass because I was still very horny.

I spent a lot of time kissing her mouth, neck, and shoulders after we rinsed off in the shower. I softly kissed her breasts when I got to them, and I began to lightly rub my tongue along the little ridges and bumps of her areola, being careful not to touch her nipples which were large and hard as erasers. She gasped and pulled me to her when I finally took one into my mouth. I pulled away after a few seconds and asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. It feels wonderful. It’s just that most guys want to squeeze and maul them. What you’re doing feels fantastic. Please continue.” I spent at least fifteen minutes kissing her breasts and working my way down her body. I began to lick and suck around her navel when I got to it, and her body started radiating heat. I spent some time there and she suddenly curled her body up around me and came. It was with the same series of disjointed jerks as the first time, and she shrieked “Ohhhh God!” so loudly that it hurt my ears.

She turned on her side facing away from me and I lay there watching her until she quieted down. Her eyes were moist when she finally turned around, and she threw herself on top of me and began kissing me. She was so active that I couldn’t breathe at one point, and I pulled her away from me. She immediately dropped to my crotch and took my penis in her hands and started kissing it and rubbing it around her face and neck. That’s when I noticed that she wouldn’t take it into her mouth, but I was enjoying myself, and I wasn’t finished with her, so I pulled her away from me after a few minutes and laid her back on the bed.

She was shuddering, and heat was pouring from her body, so I whispered “Shhh,” and I began stroking her breasts and stomach. Then I got down on the bed between her legs. She knew what I was up to and she closed her eyes and waited. I kissed her just below her navel a few times, and then I gently buried my face in the soft hairs of her pussy.

The scent of the cream she had used was still slightly there, but I could mostly smell her arousal, and it wasn’t like any girl who I had ever been with. It was rich and pungent, but it wasn’t offensive at all, and I was so turned on by it that I was tempted to jump on her right then, but she seemed to be enjoying herself so much that I stayed there for a while.

I licked her slit and slipped my tongue inside her, and she responded with a soft and constant moaning sound, but her clit seemed to be buried in a fleshy pad of skin when I tried to find it. I immediately thought of Gladys, and I wondered if Nell had that ‘Hooded Clit’ thing the same as Gladys did. I renewed my efforts and tried sucking directly on the little pad. She seemed to like it, but I got the feeling that I could work on it all night and nothing would happen for her. So I slipped my fingers inside her and tried to find her ‘spot’. She liked that, and that’s when I tried to play around with her rectum, but she stiffened up and said “Nooo,” the minute that I touched her rosebud. I continued touching, and paying attention to her pussy until I couldn’t wait any longer and I got on top and entered her. She really seemed to get into things the minute I did, and we were going at each other like crazy before long.

I tried some different things with her. I tried pulling completely out, then slamming back into her, and she didn’t seem to like it all that much. Then I tried entering her a little bit at a time. She liked it, but she got impatient and kept trying to pull me into her. I finally entered her as deep as I could, leaned over her, and started a squirming motion without pulling out at all.

That did it! She started making that ‘Uh, Uh” noise again, and she followed it with another seemingly shattering orgasm, and screaming noises loud enough to wake the dead before long. I then realized that it wasn’t roughness that turned her on, it was either the size or shape of my cock, or the fact that I weighed as much as I did and it was pressing on the pad around her clit. Whatever it was was driving her crazy and I was having a great time watching her respond.

I didn’t come this time however. I had been working so hard to please her, I guess I got distracted, and I was still hard as a rock. She had collapsed when she came, but she obviously felt that I was still hard, because she sat up in a minute or two, and she said, “What can I do to please you, Pete?” in a shaky voice.

I moved her off me, turned on my back, and said, “Get on top.” My cock was sticking straight up, and she muttered, “Jesus!” under her breath when she looked at it, then climbed on top and settled onto me.

She was facing me, and big girl or not, I was in her so deeply that I think I felt her cervix. She leaned forward, supported her upper body on her arms, and began grinding her pussy against me. She started moaning again in almost no time, closed her eyes, and her movements became more erratic. Her face was just a few inches from mine, and I could see the veins bulging on her forehead as she thrust herself against me again and again. I started to come, and she did too when I did, and her movements became uncontrollable. She threw herself around so much that I popped out of her and spewed my seed all over her body and mine. She was violently shaking now and I began to get concerned, so I held her tightly until she seemed to calm down. Her face was tightly pressed against me, and I tried to raise her head after a few seconds. Tears were streaming down her face when I did.

More then a little concerned, I said, “What’s the matter, Nell?” She wiped her eyes, and said, “Nothing, Pete, absolutely nothing. I guess that I must just be in the right mood. Would you just hold me for a while?”

I said, “Of course, but let’s get comfortable.” I got up and turned the light off, then came back to bed and lay on my back beside her. I put my arm around her as she put her head on my shoulder, and I pulled the sheet up around us. I suddenly felt her move. She rose, leaned over, did something, and lay back down on me. There was a kind of loud click, then a whirr, and the entire cloth ceiling rolled back and I was looking at the stars through a glass ceiling. The moon was bright enough that it bathed the room in light, and I said, “Wow.”

“Yes, it’s great isn’t it? I like to walk around naked when I’m here, but there are too many tall houses around, so I had a contractor do this.” “When you’re here? Don’t you live here?”

“Sometimes.” I was really curious about her, but she obviously didn’t want to talk about it, so I said, “Can we talk about some sex things?” instead of perusing it. “She didn’t answer for a minute, then she said, “Sure, what do you want to know?”

“You are a wonderful lover and exciting to be with. Why aren’t you married?”

“How do you know that I’m not?”

“You don’t wear a ring, and where is your husband if you’re married?”

“A ring doesn’t make a marriage.”

She was ignoring the question, but I pressed on. “You only seem to like vaginal sex. Are you turned off by other kinds?”

It took her quite a while to answer this time. So long, that I thought she might have fallen asleep, but she finally answered, “I was raped when I was a young girl, and I was forced to do a lot of things. It’s been difficult for me since then.” She stopped talking, and I waited, then she continued, “Men have asked me about this before, and I usually refuse to talk about it. It brings back bad memories.”

“Have you had lots of lovers?”

“A few.”

“You said you rarely have an orgasm. Why?”

“I have this, umm, condition.”

“Is it the hooded clitoris thing?”

She jerked in my arms and said, “Yes. How did you know?”

I said, “I felt it, and I know someone who has the same thing.” I remembered something that Kristen and I read in the book in the sex shop in Vegas, and I said, “But there’s an operation that can cure that!”

There was a deep sigh, and she said, “But then I wouldn’t be in control, would I?”

“Does not having an orgasm let you be in control?”

“I guess so.”

“You had them with me. Several, in fact.”

There was another pause, then, “Yes I did, Pete. I like to pick young guys, because things are quickly over. They think they ‘got lucky’ with me, but actually I’m using them. I always think that it will be satisfying, but it almost never is. I generally can’t wait until it’s over, but it’s been different, and in some ways, kind of scary with you.”

“I’m a big girl. I’m taller, and generally stronger than most of the guys I’m with, and it seems like I end up being the aggressor. You’re a big strapping guy, and I wanted to take you to my room and see what a really big guy was like when I met you in Vegas, but we were both drunk, and you had to get back to your room.”

Tonight was different. We were relaxed, and you surprised me when you took your clothes off. You have a beautiful body and an enormous penis. I feel so full of you that everything, even my clit, is affected when you’re inside me, and I haven’t had to take the lead while making love for the first time I can remember. I’ve never had more than one orgasm a night in my life. I must have had a dozen tonight.”

Her last words turned me on, and I was making a tent in the sheet the next thing I knew.

She looked down at the bulge and her eyes were huge when she looked up at me, and she said, “Don’t you ever get enough?”

I figured it was time for a little schmoozing, and I said, “Do you have any idea how beautiful and what a wonderful lover you are?” She didn’t answer; she pulled the sheet back and looked at me instead. I grinned and said, “Would you like to try for lucky number thirteen?”

She got a pained expression on her face, and stammered, “I’m, I’m, sorry, Pete, but I’m a little sore.”

I started to say that it was alright when she bent and kissed my penis on its head, then she closed her eyes and took the head into her mouth.

I said, “Don’t, Nell!” but she waved her hand at me and continued, but she never got more then just the head in her mouth. Her gag reflex took over and she had to stop once she tried to go deeper. Her eyes were watering when she looked up at me, and I took her in my arms and held her. I said, “That’s enough. Just being with you is all I need. It’s almost dawn; let’s try to get some sleep.”

Sunday morning

It seemed like two minutes later when she shook me awake. She was dressed in a blouse and skirt, and was holding a cup of coffee. She said, “How do you take it?”

I didn’t want to tell her that I didn’t really like coffee, so I said “Cream and sugar. Didn’t you sleep last night?”

“Not much. Plus, I have to be at a sales meeting at eight o’clock this morning.”

“On Sunday morning?”

“Yes. There is a full crew on weekends. Especially Sunday.” I looked at the clock, and it was just after seven. I winked at her and said, “Would you like a proper wakeup call?”

She sat on the bed next to me and touched my cheek, then she said, “More than anything, Pete, but you have affected me more than you know, and I have some thinking to do.”

I stood up, yawned and stretched, and she was staring at me with a peculiar expression on her face when I looked at her. I hadn’t gone to the bathroom yet, so I still had my morning hardon, and it was waving in front of me like a flagpole. I guess that I should have been embarrassed, but the look on her face was so odd that I turned toward her. She never took her eyes off my cock, and I stood there for a minute, wondering what was going through her mind, then she did something strange. She kept staring at my cock, lifted her skirt with one hand, put her other hand on her pussy, and started rubbing herself.

The morning sun was shining through the glass ceiling, and it bathed her in light so bright that she actually looked like she was glowing. It was the most erotic thing that I ever saw, and I watched her for a minute, thinking that she would realize what she was doing and stop, but she didn’t. She started moving her body around and pressing her fingers against herself instead. She was wearing panties, and a dark spot began spreading out beneath and around her hand.

I said, “Nell?” but she didn’t answer. I said, “Nell?” again, and she still didn’t answer, and her fingers were now moving faster then ever. I was so turned on that I could hardly stand it, but I was concerned and went to her and put my hand on her shoulder. My cock was now just a few inches from her face. She suddenly pushed me away from her and looked up at me.

The expression on her face was amazing. It was a mixture of lust and surprise. Her mouth was slightly open, and she was breathing heavily. She stood up and went to the nightstand. She took something from a drawer, came back, and handed me a condom, then in what seemed like one motion, she turned around, leaned over, and put one hand on the bed. She flipped the back of her skirt up and pulled her panties down with the other hand. Her pussy was right in front of me and I could see beads of wetness glistening on the hairs.

I tore the condom open, slipped it on, and I stepped forward and buried myself inside her. I did it with such force that I almost knocked her over, and she put her other hand on the bed to support herself. I stopped for a second to steady myself, and she seemed to be pressing her legs together to increase the pressure on my cock. I began slamming into her, and she responded by meeting every thrust. I put my hands on her hips and I forcefully pulled her against me every time I went all the way in. The ‘slap, slap’ of our exertions filled the room and she started twisting her head back and forth in time to my thrusts, making grunting noises that got louder and louder until I was sure that the neighbors could hear.

I could tell that she was almost ready to come, and I had to force myself to hold off, or I would have beaten her to it. She stopped moving and shuddered. I could feel her pussy tighten around me and get even wetter. She threw her head back and gave an animal-like scream and I had the most tremendous orgasm that I can ever remember. We collapsed on the bed, and both lay there shaking.

I glanced at the clock while we were lying there, and was surprised to see that less then ten minutes had passed. I felt her move, and then she got unsteadily out of bed and stood looking at me, then strangely, and in a voice almost devoid of emotion, she said, “I have to go, Pete. Let me use the bathroom first, then take as long as you like and lock up when you leave.” She went into the bathroom and closed the door. I felt like I should have said something to her, but I really don’t know what it would have been.

I called Mom while I was waiting for the bathroom. She said that things had quieted down with Tammy, and that she’d tell me about it when I got home, then she asked me to pick up a few things at the grocery store on the way. I was lying on the bed, still naked, when Nell opened the bathroom door and stood there looking at me. She had changed skirts and re-combed her hair. She looked a little tired, but even prettier than I remembered. She actually seemed to have a glow about her.

I stood up and started toward her, but she held her hand up and walked past me. She stopped for a minute when she got to the door. She said, “I’ll be out of town for about a week, possibly longer, Pete. May I call you when I get back?

“Of course. I’ll leave my number on the nightstand. When are you leaving?”

“This afternoon.” She turned and left without another word. I watched her as she went down the stairs, and I wondered what was going through her mind, then I remembered that there were a lot of things about her that I didn’t understand. I took a long hot shower, and I looked at the other bathroom door while I was toweling off, but I decided that it wasn’t right to pry. I went back into the bedroom when I finished, put my clothes on, and wrote my name and phone number on a pad on the nightstand. I started to leave, but I couldn’t get the other door out of my mind, so I thought, what the heck, and I went back to the bathroom and opened it.

It opened to a room about the same size as the bedroom. It also had a glass ceiling, and there were several easels set up. Drawings and paintings were stacked everywhere. I went to the nearest easel and there was a piece of paper on it that was at least three feet high and a couple of feet wide. It seemed to be a drawing of me. It looked like I was flexing my muscles at first, but when I looked again; I realized it showed me stretching. It was an amazing likeness, but she had drawn my cock sticking straight out, and it looked huge and out of proportion to the rest of the drawing.

There was a large notepad on the table next to the easel. A drawing of a penis that filled the whole page was on the top sheet. The pose was the same as the one on the easel, and the six or seven pages under it were also drawings of penises from different angles. The last page had ‘Pete’ written on it in dozens of different styles and sizes. It must have been written fifty or sixty times. She must have been up all night doing this, and I wondered what had been going through her mind again. It was another in a list of things about her that I didn’t understand, and I left the house with an uneasy feeling.

I stopped by the market to pick up the things that Mom asked for on the way home, and I saw Amy’s friend, Tess, as I went by an aisle. A guy had her backed up against a rack and she seemed to be struggling with him. I walked toward them, and I realized that he was trying to kiss her when I got closer, and she was giggling, and pretending to fend him off.

Tess, is tall and very thin. I can’t tell about her shape, because she always wears loose-fitting clothes. She’s not bad looking, but she never wears makeup and her shoulder-length hair is never cut or styled. The guy was at least two inches shorter then her. He had long greasy-looking hair, and I doubt if he weighed 135 pounds. They both saw me at the same time, and Tess quickly pushed him away. I was going to tease them, so I walked up and said, “Okay, what’s going on here?” in my most official voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.