Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 121

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 121 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Brandy got up and headed for the bedroom. I followed her and Dolores had pulled the covers up and all you could see was the top of her head when we got to the bed. Brandy leaned down and pulled the covers back. She smiled when she did. Dolores was expecting us because she had moved to the side of the bed, leaving us plenty of room, but her small body in that big bed made her look like a little girl, and being curled into a ball made her look even smaller.

Brandy looked at her for a minute, then she said, “Look at her. She looks like a child, isn’t she beautiful?”

I went to Brandy and put my arm around her. We both stared at Dolores for a few seconds, then I said, “That’s what you want, isn’t it, you want a child.” She didn’t answer. She just looked at Dolores for another minute, then moved away from me and started to take her robe off.

I got out of my shorts and t-shirt, and we went to the other side of the bed. We were about to get in when I noticed a sad look on Brandy’s face. I must have struck a nerve when I mentioned a child, so I pulled her to me and said, “She is beautiful, but not as beautiful as you are,” and I put my arms around her and kissed her.

It startled her and she tried to pull away at first, but she returned my kiss a few seconds later and I dropped my hands to her butt and pulled her closer when I felt her tongue snake between my lips. She put her arms around me and we kissed so thoroughly for the next minute or so that it made my head spin. She and I already had sex several times tonight but something about this kiss was different and I think it was that way for both of us. It wasn’t more intense, it was just ... different. One of us started to shake, and I’m not sure if it was her or me when she finally pulled away.

She stood with her face about an inch away from me and stared at me for the longest time, then she slowly backed away, lay on the bed, and held her arms out to me. She opened her legs out wide to accept me when I got on the bed next to her, so I got on top of her, being careful not to put too much weight on her. I supported myself on my arms, lowered myself down until our lips were touching, and we kissed again.

Her kisses were tender and full of promise this time, so I reached down, put myself at her entrance, and slid in. She locked her legs around my back when I was fully inside her, held me there, and whispered “Gently, gently.” So, being unable to thrust into her, I began making circular motions. The position I was in put pressure directly on her clit and I almost immediately felt her respond. She closed her eyes and I heard her whimper and she started to do something with her pussy a few seconds later. It was like she was trying to milk me with it. She wasn’t just fucking me, she was making love with me. This is what I wanted to do with her from the beginning and it felt wonderful.

I concentrated on just being inside her for a while, and I would stop every second or two and force myself even deeper as I was moving around on her. It wasn’t a real thrust because my dick was already touching bottom, but the extra pressure from that additional fraction of an inch added something. She groaned her pleasure every time I did it, and I think that I may have made some noise myself.

I thought that I’d be able to go for a long while when we started because I’d already cum several times, but what we were doing was such a turn on that I felt myself getting ready as well when I felt her pussy began to tighten and she started to tremble. She was a little ahead of me and I wasn’t quite ready for what happened next.

Her eyes flew open, she gave me an odd, almost angry look, and she came with a violent shudder.

Hot fluid bubbled up around my cock. How much there was was amazing since she’d already had a bunch of orgasms. That did it for me and it forced me over the edge with her. It felt great, but there wasn’t much left in me and I rolled to the side and just held her until she settled down when I finished.

She lay there with her eyes still closed until I asked, “Are you okay, Brandy?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

“Can I ask you a question?”

She opened her eyes, “Sure, what is it?”

“Why did you give me the bad look right before you came?”

It took a minute before she answered, “You took me to a place that I hadn’t been to in a while, and I don’t like it when I’m not in control.”

“Do you always have to be in control?”

She didn’t answer. She got up, glared at me, and went into the bathroom instead, so I followed her. She went to the sink, wet a washcloth and began wiping herself.

Something was wrong and I didn’t know what it was, but she didn’t want to talk about it, so I decided to wait until she did and I went to the toilet, lifted the lid, and I was urinating when I noticed that she had stopped wiping herself and was staring at me, so I said, “What?”

She barked, “Knock it off, Pete; knock it fucking off!”

“Oh, I’m sorry I’ll be finished in a second.”

I started to give my dick a final shake when she added, “Not that, you asshole, stop what you’re doing!”

“What am I doing?”

“You’re trying to get me to fall in love with you. Well, I’m not. You’re not my guy and you’re never gonna be, so forget it.”

“I don’t know what you mean, Brandy.”

She came over to me and screamed, “Bullshit! You screw my brains out, then you come into the bathroom and stand there pissing like we’re an old married couple. Well, we’re not!”

She stormed out of the bathroom, leaving me standing there wondering what happened. I didn’t know quite what to do, so I took a minute to clean myself up then I went back into the bedroom.

Brandy was curled up behind Dolores. She was hugging her, but Dolores wasn’t moving. It looked like she was still out cold.

Brandy acted like she was mad at me and I didn’t know why. I thought about leaving or at least putting some clothes back on, but I was tired and wanted to crawl in next to them and go to sleep more than anything. I didn’t want to upset Brandy, so I stood there for a minute trying to figure out what to do. I yawned, and that made up my mind for me, so I went over, turned the light off and got into bed.

I’m sure that Brandy was still awake, but she didn’t move or even acknowledge that I was there, so I turned away from her and fell asleep.

The sun was up when I awoke. It felt like it was early, but the clock on the nightstand said that it was almost nine.

The girls had moved around a little during the night. Brandy was on her back, and Dolores’ head was against her, but they were still asleep. I slipped out of bed and went into the bathroom. I did my morning things and I got into the shower since I was already in there. The shower had one of those special heads that has an adjustment so that the water could come out in pulses. So I turned it that way and let it beat on me for a while. I felt pretty good by the time I got out. I was drying myself off when I looked over and saw Brandy watching me.

She came over, took the towel from me, and began drying my back. She continued with my legs, then she turned me around and I stood there while she did the rest of me. She put the towel down when she finished, looked up at me, and said, “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. I guess that you were upset about something. Can you tell me what it was?”

“That depends. Can you kiss me now like you did in the guest room?”

I smiled then pulled her to me and laid one on her. We were both naked, and I gave it everything I had with lots of tongue and lots of moving around. I put my hands on her butt at some point, lifted her, and pulled her against me. She put her legs around me while we were still kissing, I slowly began turning in circles.

Damn this was sexy. Kissing and doing circles with a naked girl is fun, especially when she’s as pretty as Brandy. Something is up with her, but I didn’t care right now, and we continued until we both started giggling. She let go when we stopped, and she ran into my dick as she tried to slide off me. It was sticking straight out and she had to back up a little. She looked down at it, then looked up at me and asked, “Do I really affect you that much?”

“Of course, you do. You’re sexy as hell.”

Suddenly serious, she said, “What do you want from me, Pete?”

“I want us to be friends. Isn’t that what you want?”

“Yes, but is that all you want?”

I looked at her for a few seconds, then, “No, I want us to be more than that. I want us to be good friends.”

She seemed to be thinking about what I said, so I smiled, put my hands on her shoulders, and asked, “Did you like that kiss?”

“Yeah, that was a good kiss.”

“A good one, is that all?”

“Okay, it was a wonderful kiss.”

I pulled her closer and said, “Good, it was wonderful for me too. I like you. You’re smart, you’re gorgeous, and you’re great in bed. It was so good that I hope we can do it again sometime, but more importantly, I hope we can be friends for a long time.”

“Just friends and you won’t try to fuck me over?”

What she said surprised me, and the way she said it told me a lot about her. There was more to her than the brash, wisecracking girl who I thought she was. Something or someone in her past had done something to hurt her. I wanted to find out what it was, but this wasn’t the time. She seemed to need reassurance right now, so I said, “I’ll be whatever kind of friend you want me to be, and I’ll never take advantage of you or mistreat you in any way.”

“You promise?”

“Yes, I promise.”

She cocked her head and looked at me for a few seconds then she said, “You know something, I believe you.”

I thought it was time to lighten the mood so I said, “Good, do you know what Nell would do to me if I did something bad to you?”

She smiled, “Damn right I do, and that would be after I got finished with you, so don’t you forget it.”

She started to back away, then she looked down ant my cock and said, “Shit, it’s still hard. Do you want me to do something about it?”

“Well, I, uhh...”

“Wait, I have an idea, c’mon.”

She stopped at the door to the bedroom, looked over at Dolores, and whispered, “I’m a little bruised from last night, but I bet that she’d like a nice wakeup call.”

“I thought that she was wiped out from last night.”

“She probably is, but last night was her fantasy, so let’s make this morning also something that she’ll remember.”

“How do we go about it?”

“I’ll get her going. You start kissing her as soon as she seems interested. Trust me, she’ll want you to jump her bones when she’s ready.”

Brandy pulled the covers down when we got to the bed. Dolores was still out cold, and all she did was groan a little when Brandy rolled her on her back, moved her legs apart, and got between them.

She put her mouth on Dolores’ pussy, but she didn’t just dive right in. She licked it a couple of times, then lightly blew on it. She repeated this several times until Dolores moaned, and I watched as the folds of her pussy turned pink and start to swell. It was hot looking and I immediately got a woody. Brandy started dancing around Dolores’ pussy with the tip of her tongue, but I noticed that she kept away from her clit. Brandy then winked at me and she put her lips directly on her little button after a couple of long licks.

Dolores’ eyes instantly flew open. She looked down at Brandy, up at me, then at my cock. I was standing close to the bed and it was pointed right at her.

Her eyes got big and she threw herself onto the floor with a lurch, and tried to crawl away. She only got a few feet away before she groaned, stopped, and looked at us. Brandy jumped off the bed and went to her, but Dolores held her hand up to ward her off and said, “You guys are unbelievable,” and she started laughing a few seconds later.

Brandy said, “What?” when she stopped laughing.

She answered, “I’m having a wonderful sexy dream. It suddenly gets intense and a girl has her head in my crotch and a guy is standing next to me when I wake up. He has a dick like a telephone pole and it’s pointed straight at me.”

Brandy smiled and asked, “So, what’s the problem?”

“The problem is that I’d love to be with you guys, but I can’t. I’m so wiped out that I can barely move.”

Brandy said, “Not a problem, I’ll have you fixed up in no time,” then she looked at me and said, “Help her into the bathroom so that she can do her morning stuff, Pete. I’ll be back in a minute,” and she ran off.

Dolores looked alarmed and she asked me, “W-What does she mean?”

“I think she means that she’s going to get some stuff to make you feel better and that I should help you into the bathroom. Don’t worry, I won’t watch.”

She rolled her eyes, mumbled “Oh God,” and reached up so that I could help her up, but she’s so little that I just scooped her up, carried her into the bathroom, and sat her on the toilet. I started to leave then I stopped and turned back toward her.

She asked, “What?”

“I changed my mind, I want to watch.”

She yelled, “GET OUT OF HERE, PETE.”

I laughed then I walked out and closed the door behind me.

I got back to the bedroom in time to hear my cell phone ring, and a voice that I thought I recognized said, “Mr. Baker?” when I answered it.

“Yes.”

“Ms. Burger would like to speak to you, will you hold?”

“Uhh, Cindy?”

“Heh, heh, heh, I wondered if you’d recognize my voice. I sound pretty official, l don’t I?”

“You sure do, so how are you doing?”

“I love it here, Pete. I’d talk to you about it, but she’s really busy and she needs to speak to you right now. Call me at home tonight.”

There was a click, then Nell answered with, “Hi, are you having a good time?”

“Yeah, we had a great dinner, and a couple of strange things happened. I’ll tell you about it tonight. So what’s up?”

“We need you here ASAP. We want you to film greetings that include the individual store name and the specials for the week along with the generic welcomes. Tom Snell wants to do it this morning so that he can process it today and get it to the stores by tomorrow. You’ll be doing one for the Fresno store and one for the Bakersfield store, and you need to get here as soon as you can so that he can get things going.”

“Okay, I can be there in under an hour. Will you be there?”

“No, I’m on the way out right now and I probably won’t be back here today. So, what do you think about the exercise stuff at home?”

“It looks great. It’s all installed and the outside ramp is supposed to be ready by tonight.”

“It is. I just talked to the contractor. I don’t remember if I told you but I got that particular unit because it’s built so that someone in a wheelchair can use it to work on their upper body. There’s no room for that kind of thing where Sarah and her husband live, and I want to surprise her, so I invited her and her husband for dinner tonight. Megan doesn’t know what time she’ll be home, so would you make sure that things are tidy in case you get there before me?”

“Sure.”

“Good, and don’t mention anything about it to Sarah when you get to the office. Her husband knows about it, but she doesn’t have a clue, and don’t park in front of the house when you get home. Put your car in the garage and leave the parking space next to the garage open. Sarah and Tom will park in front first then we’ll drive Sarah around back after dinner and we’ll take her into the exercise room for her surprise.”

“It sounds like fun. Do you want me to pick something up for dinner?”

“No, I’m having it catered. A friend of mine owns a Panini Café. Do you know what Moussaka is?”

“Uhh, no.”

“Oh, you’re in for a treat. Trust me, you’re gonna love it. I gotta go, so I’ll see you at home tonight. I can’t wait for you to tell me how you and Brandy got along.”

I hung up just as Brandy came by. She was on the way to the bathroom and was carrying a glass of something.

I stopped her and said, “I just got a call from work, I gotta go.”

“Oh darn, I have a health drink and some aspirin for Dolores, and I was hoping that we could all hit the hot tub.”

“That sounds great and I’m sure that Dolores could use it, but I really have to go.”

“Go get dressed and come back, I’m sure that Dolores will want to say goodbye.”

I got dressed and gathered my stuff up. Brandy and Dolores were sitting on the bed wearing robes when I got back to the bedroom. Dolores stood up and held her arms out to me, so I went to her, gave her a hug, and still holding her, I asked, “Will I see you again?”

“I hope so. I’ll give Brandy my phone numbers; call me when you get a chance.”

“I will, it was great being with you.”

“It was more than great for me; it was a night that I’ll never forget. Do I get a goodbye kiss?”

I smiled, “How about an ‘until the next time’ kiss?”

She said, “That’s even better,” and she laid one on me that made my toes curl. She frowned and quickly turned away when she let go of me. I was staring at her when Brandy came to me and said, “C’mon, I’ll walk you to your car.”

I said, “I just talked to Nell,” an the way “She wants to know how we got along. I don’t want to lie to her.”

“That’s okay, always tell her the truth. Don’t worry about it, I’ll call her later today and tell her all about it.”

“Do you think that she’ll be upset about Dolores being with us?”

“No, I’ll tell her how it was me who invited her. She’ll understand.”

We got to the car and I put my things inside, then said, “Thank you, I had a lot of fun.”

She looked serious when she said, “It was special for me too, but we need to talk about something.”

“Okay, shoot.”

“What the fuck was that ‘until the next time’ line you gave Dolores?”

“It, uhh, seemed like the right thing to say. She was a little nervous and I thought that it would make her feel better. Should I not have said it?”

“No, it was perfect. It was too perfect if you ask me. Are you going to go after her?”

“No, I don’t think that she has a lot of friends and I was just trying to be nice.”

“You have to be careful when you say things like that. Like it or not, you left the door open for something happening in the future.”

“I don’t think so, I’m sure she understands that I’m just a kid next to her.”

“Did you feel like a kid when you had your dick inside her?”

“No, I guess I didn’t.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.