Getting Some Asian Pussy - Cover

Getting Some Asian Pussy

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Tom's been left to take care of Ted's young Asian wife, Susie, while Ted's out of the country for a month. Tom does the best job he can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Susie couldn't get enough sex with both Larry and Tom. She began to fuck both of them almost every single day. And with both Larry and Tom knowing that the other one was fucking her, it made the arrangements for Susie to get all the horny cock she wanted all that much easier. Susie has already made the decision to conceive a baby as soon as she could and she'd actually decided she wanted Tom to be the father, but then she felt that it didn't matter -- if it was Larry, her husband, or Tom, her lover, who got her knocked up, either was OK with Susie.

Finally, at supper one night, Susie broached the subject with both her husband and Tom present that she wanted to start having babies. Both guys looked at each other with this new revelation from Susie, and then they waited to see what the rest of her plan was.

"I want you guys to both make love with me this afternoon and I want both of you to have your orgasm with your cock inside my pussy and spurt your sexy cum there to get me pregnant, OK?" Susie said as she got up from the kitchen table where they'd been sitting while they'd talked about her new plans.

Without waiting, Susie grabbed both her husband and her live-in lover and the three of them headed down the hallway to the master bedroom. Susie had fucked both her horny guys there on many occasions but she wanted that bed to be where they helped her conceive her first baby. When they got inside the master bedroom, Larry and Tom both started undressing Susie to get her naked so they could enjoy a sexy hot threesome with her. Susie was fucking hot to trot and both the guys were as well. As soon as they had her top and pants off, Susie quickly slipped out of her bra and panties and then as soon as Larry had his cock freed from his briefs, Susie was down between his legs with his rapidly hardening cock in her hand and soon inside her mouth. As soon as Tom had his cock out and was naked for their fuck as well, Susie had his cock in her hand and she was quickly stroking him to full erection and a large thick hardon as well.

When she had both Larry and Tom fully hard, the two guys took Susie and they placed her in the center of the large bed where they were going to carry off this erotic mating with the young Korean woman. They were both very horny and they both sported full nuts of babymaking cream that surely would get Susie in the "motherly way" without too much difficulty. When they had her positioned, Larry decided that since he was her husband, he'd take the first fuck and enhance the chances that he'd be baby's father. While Larry moved up in between Susie's legs, Tom moved over by Susie's head and she began sucking and stroking on his cock while Larry rubbed the engorged head of his cock in Susie's tight wet pussy and then he wedged it inside her cunt as he mounted her and slid his long hard dick deep inside his young wife's body.

"mmmmmmmmmmmm, yes, yes, fuck me, Larry, and give me a baby, sweetie," Susie moaned as she loved the feeling of her husband's big dick filling her pussy and she loved how wet and horny she was for both of her lovers to fuck her good. Larry began driving his cock in and out of Susie's tight young cunt and Susie was busying herself partly with enjoying her sexy coupling with her husband and also with sucking on Tom's cock and loving the feel of having his large horny dick in her mouth. She loved Tom's big hard cock and she could never suck on it enough to suit her.

Tom started bucking his dick in and out of Susie's mouth a little bit but he was careful to ensure that he didn't get off in her mouth. Today his cum was reserved for her fertile pussy and he wanted to enhance his chances that he'd be the father of her baby if at all possible.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.