Getting Some Asian Pussy - Cover

Getting Some Asian Pussy

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Tom's been left to take care of Ted's young Asian wife, Susie, while Ted's out of the country for a month. Tom does the best job he can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Tom had just finished fucking Susie, Larry's young sexy Korean wife, right there in the hotel room in front of Larry himself. He and Susie had become very hot lusty lovers in the weeks Larry had been gone on a trip to the Orient and upon Larry's return, they'd picked him up at the airport and now they were spending the night as a threesome in the hotel room together.

When Larry had rolled over in the bed that night and began caressing and then fucking Susie, the momentum of an unbelievable evening of sexual sharing between Larry, Susie and Tom began. It had quickly resulted in Tom eating Susie's pussy until she came on his face and then her husband had offered for Tom to fuck her. They'd just done that while Larry watched his hot young Asian wife and this co-worker friend of his getting it on in the hottest sexiest way imaginable. Now Larry was about to make another incredible offer to his wife and Tom.

As Tom pulled out of Susie's well fucked pussy and he could see his cum along with Larry's seeping from her very sexy swollen cunt lips, Larry moved in between Susie's thighs this time and he quickly had his mouth covering her pussy and licking and kissing her cunt and clit. Susie was loving all the hot sexy attention she was getting from these two lusty hot men and she hoped this night could last forever. She knew it couldn't but she was going to imagine that it would never end until she was forced to admit that it would.

Larry's mouth and lips on Susie's pussy felt wonderful. It was funny to Susie and she wanted to laugh inwardly because she knew that Larry had almost never eaten her pussy before during the early months of their marriage and it was only now that he'd returned and saw how sexy she was with Tom that he wanted to bring her off and taste her hot spunky pussy too. Susie didn't dare laugh out loud or ask Larry what had gotten into him; she didn't want to spoil the hot lusty sexiness of all that the three of them were enjoying and sharing together. Susie also couldn't believe how much cock she'd had shoved into her pussy in the last 24 hours. She was loving that too and even though her pussy was starting to get slightly sore from all the fucking and fingering, she had a long way to go before she'd have to say "stop, I can't take anymore."

Larry kept licking Susi'es pussy and he reached under her naked ass, cupping asscheeks in both hands and he really buried his face and mouth in her cunt, licking her and kissing her wet sexy pussy. In no time at all, Susie began to really get into having Larry eat her cunt and then she began moaning and writhing underneath his mouth's kisses and licks. then, she began moaning and softly screaming that she was going to cum for him. She did; her pussy spurting hot sexy female pussy cum into Larry's loving mouth and then Susie lay there underneath her husband, squeezing and caressing her own sensitive breasts as she waited to see what these two hunky hotties would want to do with her next.

After Susie orgasm, Larry moved out from between her legs and climbed off the bed to go get himself a drink of water before they continued. Tom went with him and as they were both enjoyed some refreshing cool water from their physical exertions with Susie, Larry proposed his idea to Tom.

"What would you think of us trying to do both Susie's holes at once, Tom? How about if one of us slides his cock in her pussy and the other one gets his cock up her butthole?? Would you want to try that with me?"

"Oh yeah, Larry, I've always wanted to do a double fuck with a hot babe and another guy. Can we try that with Susie right now?"

"Sure, man, let's see if Susie's agreeable. She's the one who's got to accomodate the two cocks."

When Larry walked back into the suite bedroom and told Susie of their plan, she said she was ready to do it then and there. She felt herself getting really turned on at the idea of having both Tom and Larry's cocks inside her holes at the same time. She'd never had a cock up her butthole so she was really excited and a little bit nervous about doing all that at the same time.

The guys decided that Larry would take Susie's pussy and Tom would get the honor of taking Susie's asshole cherry. Since Susie's ass had never had a man's cock or anything like that in it before, they figured Tom needed to penetrate Susie's ass first and then they'd let Larry mount her and the two guys would finish their mutally sexy lover off together at that point. Susie agreed and they all got ready for their first true threesome sexual experience together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.