Getting Some Asian Pussy - Cover

Getting Some Asian Pussy

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Tom's been left to take care of Ted's young Asian wife, Susie, while Ted's out of the country for a month. Tom does the best job he can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Tom looked his friend, Larry, straight in the eye and asked, "Its' OK with you, buddy, if I fuck your wife Susie right here in the room in front of you?? You're OK with that?" Not believing he and Susie might be able to finesse this illicit sexual relationship they'd been sharing for weeks this easily, Tom held his breath as he waited for Larry to confirm the offer to fuck Susie that he'd just made.

"Yeah, Tom, I'm very willing for you to fuck Susie. I saw how hot you just made you while you were eating her pussy out and I'm anxious to see if you can do nearly as good as job with that big cock of yours. Are you OK with Tom fucking you, Susie?" Larry asked as he and Tom both turned to look into Susie's brown Korean eyes.

"Yes, baby, if that's what you want, Larry, I'd love for Tom to fuck me and make me cum again," Susie said in the most innocent cooperative tone she could manage to use.

Tom knelt there in the middle of the bed with Susie lying there underneath him, her pussy gleaming with all the wetness from Tom having just licked her and with her pussy cum and Larry's semen seeping from between her tight pussy lips -- and of course Tom's cum from their multiple fucks the night before.

Tom tried to act as though he was mustering his courage to actually mount Larry's sexy wife and fuck her while he was there in the room watching them. He leaned over, taking his right hand and stroking the fingers up and down over Susie's horny swollen pussy. He could tell that Susie was every bit as aroused and horny and still very much ready to fuck as he'd ever known her to be. When he'd stroked his fingers up and down over her sexy pussy lips a few times and his fingers were very wet from her moistness, Tom took his hand and stroked up and down over the head of his hard engorged cock, getting it lubed up for his fuck with Susie. He couldn't wait. Tom couldn't remember when he'd ever been as fucking horny and turned on as he'd been over the last 24 hours. He was so ready to fuck Susie -- and the realization that he was going to do it with her husband there as a willing observer was all that much more erotic.

Tom stroked his cock to full total erection and ensured that it was nicely lubed with Susie's pussy wetness. He'd come to know exactly how to ensure that when he prepared to mount Susie and fuck her that the copulation would be totally hot for both of them. He knew Susie was very wet and there was no question that she was highly aroused and more than ready for him to stuff his large thick cock inside her naked young pussy and fuck her to a powerful orgasm.

Without delaying further, Tom looked over at Larry momentarily as though to get his final blessing on what he and Larry's wife were about to do. Larry seemed totally turned on as he watched Tom and saw the huge hardon jutting proudly out of his groin. Tom could only surmise from looking into Larry's face but he was pretty sure that Susie's husband was finding this whole threesome sexual experience a huge new turnon and the realization of some long-held sexual fantasies.

Leaning over and bracing himself on his hands over Susie's prone body, Tom kissed Susie softly on her lips, and he traded a glance with her and a sexy smile that he was sure conveyed a message between only him and her. Larry couldn't possibly know all that had transpired between the two of them in his weeks long absence and Tom felt at that moment he didn't need to know more than he already did. Then, Tom's lips ventured down over Susie's chest, and he kissed and sucked momentarily on both her perky hard nipples while he took his cock in his hand and stroked the head up and down over the beautiful young Korean woman's waiting horny pussy. Tom moved forward, leaned over so his cockhead was lined up with Susie's cunt and then allowed the head to rest there just touching her cunt lips but not entering her as though he were again gathering courage to actually penetrate another man's wife with his cock and begin fucking her. Tom actually found himself almost unable to resist slamming his large dick inside Susie and fucking her like the two totally intimate and lusty fuckmates they'd actually become.

Then, Tom made his move. Susie seemed totally hot and ready to fuck. Tom grabbed both her thighs and spread them slightly further as he pressed his hips forward, looking down between their bodies to see the full large engoged head of his cock disappearing in between Susie's wet tight cunt lips and then he held her firmly as he pistoned his large manmeat totally inside Susie's pussy. Once he was totally seated inside her body, he left his cock there for a few seconds to soak in her tight wetness and then Tom began to pull his cock outward, beginning what felt like one of the sexiest fucks he and Susie had ever shared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.