Getting Some Asian Pussy - Cover

Getting Some Asian Pussy

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Tom's been left to take care of Ted's young Asian wife, Susie, while Ted's out of the country for a month. Tom does the best job he can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Larry had loved not only being able to have sex with his young Korean wife, Susie, again for the first time in many weeks but he'd loved the end result of his idea to invite his friend Tom to join them while he and Susie were fucking. While he'd been on his trip to Korea, Larry had actually caught himself on occasion wondering what it would be like if his wife Susie and Tom could get together and become lovers in his absence. When he knew there was no way Tom could possibly sleep through him pounding his cock into Susie's hot young pussy, he decided to ask Tom if he'd care to join them and possibly entice him to let Susie suck his cock while he finished fucking her to a hot strong cum. The end result had been even more erotic than Larry could have imagined. Now he was lying there on top of Susie, her legs still on his shoulders as Tom finished spurting his jizz into Susie's mouth and Larry was thinking about what they could do next.

"Wow, guys, that was so fucking hot. I should go away on trips more often, I guess," Larry said as he allowed his mind to race through what the three of them could do to continue their little impromptu sex session. As Larry felt his satisfied cock soaking in Susie's tight wet cunt, he asked Tom, "Would you like to eat Susie's pussy now that she's fucked me and we've all had our first orgasms?" Larry loved eating Susie's cream pie after he'd spurted his jism inside her and he thought he'd give Tom a chance just in case he felt the same way. Tom shared Larry's obsession with eating Susie's just fucked pussy but Larry didn't realize the extent of his desire to do that.

Tom pulled his cock from Susie's luscious sexy lips where he'd just blown his cum wad, and he waited for Larry to withdraw his cock from Susie's pussy so he could get her positioned so that he could lick her cunt and bring her to another orgasm hopefully. Tom wondered how many more times he and Susie could cum considering all the orgasms they'd shared in the past 24 hours. As Larry pulled his cock from Susie's pussy, Tom moved her hips slightly on the bed and then he lay down so his face was right at the vee of her thighs, leaving her pussy wide open for him to lick and kiss her cunt and diddle her clit at the same time.

Tom loved wet pussy and especially a pussy that had just been fucked. he knew that not only did Susie's cunt have her husband Larry's seed inside it where he'd just fucked her, but his cum was surely still in there as well from all their copulations throughout the night before Larry arrived back home.

Tom cupped Susie's tight asscheeks and buried his face in her wet pussy. He loved it. mmmmmmmmmmmmm, very wet, very hot and very horny Asian cunt. It didn't get any better than that, he thought to himself as he realized his cock was rapidly rising to full hardness again as well. The question was -- what would he do with his hard cock when he finished bringing Susie off by eating her out??

Susie had learned to love having Tom lick and finger her pussy before he'd fuck her on many occasions and she quickly threw herself into this pussy eating as well. She was soon throwing her head around on the pillow where her head lay and it didn't take long before she was begging Tom to eat her and make her cum. Larry was standing there beside the bed watching his buddy Tom eating his wife's cunt and he found his cock growing hard again very soon after his recent ejaculation into Susie's pussy following their hot lusty fuck. Tom was determined to bring Susie to a powerful orgasm and he hoped she wouldn't totally lose her composure and start saying things that might tip off Larry to his and her intimate relationship. Tom took his time licking his tongue up and down Susie's very moist cunt lips and he could tell from their swollenness that she was as turned on as he'd ever known her to be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.