Getting Some Asian Pussy
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Tom's been left to take care of Ted's young Asian wife, Susie, while Ted's out of the country for a month. Tom does the best job he can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Tom had been awakened as he'd suddenly remembered where he was and who he was sharing this hotel room with. He didn't move and just lay there in the adjoining bed listening to the obvious sounds of Larry and Susie beginning to fuck. Tom's cock instantly grew hard there under the covers as he was sleeping with only his briefs on. He'd slept many times totally naked with Susie but he didn't want to be quite so blatantly obvious with her husband Larry that she and Tom were that intimate with each other. As he lay there under the covers listening to Larry starting to prepare to mount Susie for their fuck and Susie was talking hot and sexy with her husband, Tom could feel his cock rapidly growing hard and swollen from arousal. He found a certain sexiness to being there in the same room with his friend Larry and being a close observer as he and Susie began to make love with each other. But, Tom knew it would be rather abnormal to think that he could lie there sleeping and never be awakened as the couple in the other bed were doing nothing to try to be quiet as they began to fuck.

Larry quickly had started a hearty steady rhythm of driving his pussy hungry cock in and out of his tight young Korean bride's pussy. He figured without thinking of possibilities that it had been as long for Susie since she'd last fucked as it had been for him. Little did he realize that his young bride had barely missed a single day with getting hard cock stuffed in her pussy since her husband Larry had left on his trip. As Larry started really pounding and driving his big hard cock in and out of Susie's tightly clasping pussy, Larry realized that Tom surely couldn't be still sleeping there in the other bed with all the racket he and Susie were making in their fucking. As he looked over while he pounded Susie's pussy, Tom was lying there with his eyes open and his hand down under the covers, obviously stroking his cock as he watched Larry pouring the fuck to Susie.

"Man, Tom, I've really missed getting some pussy from Susie while I was gone. I hope you don't mind us fucking over here while you were trying to sleep," Larry managed to say as he devoted most of his physical energy to what he was doing between Susie's shapely legs.

"No problem, man," Tom answered as he loved jacking his thick hard cock while he watched Susie fucking another man. Tom realized now that he not only enjoying fucking Susie but he also had a voyeuristic bent that let him enjoy watching her and her husband fucking together with him right there watching the two of them in action. Tom caught himself hoping that he'd get to watch Susie roll over on top of Larry and fuck his cock just as she'd done with him on several occasions.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.