Getting Some Asian Pussy - Cover

Getting Some Asian Pussy

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Tom's been left to take care of Ted's young Asian wife, Susie, while Ted's out of the country for a month. Tom does the best job he can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Tom and Susie had just finished their latest round of fucking and sucking in the hotel room where they awaited Susie's husband to return from his trip. Tom had determined to fuck Susie as many more times as he could before her husband Larry returned and so far he and Susie had made a pretty good start on his goal. After their last fuck together, Susie looked into Tom's eyes as she lay there naked and sexy looking beside him and said, "Tom, I want to continue to have sex with you. Do you think Larry would be willing for you and me to get together occasionally?"

"I don't imagine Larry's gonna be real wild about the fact that you and I have been fucking our brains out, Susie," Tom said as he reached over, cupping Susie's beautiful young rounded breast and feeling his cock already beginning again from his desire to slide his thick cock inside this beautiful young Korean woman and fuck her till they both climaxed. Susie had become so sexy and so desirable to Tom that he could hardly keep his hands or his mind off of her.

"Well, Tom, what have we got to lose then, if you think Larry won't agree to let us continue as lovers. What can he do but be mad at us and say "No'?" Susie asked as she slid around and took Tom's growing cock in her hand and began stroking her new lover's cock to full hard thick erection again. Then, without hesitation, Susie leaned over, taking the head of Tom's swollen cock in her mouth as she jacked him and flicked her tongue over his juice hole and then closed mouth firmly over the entire crown of his hard dick. Susie had come to really loving sucking her man's cock, whether it was Tom or her husband Larry's, and she always enjoyed tasting his pre-cum and then his cum when she brought her man to orgasm. Susie wanted to suck Tom off again right then and there, but she didn't know exactly what he wanted to do with her.

Tom allowed Susie to continue stroking his hardon and sucking on the big engorged head of his cock and then as she was giving him head, he flipped around with his head between his sexy Asian lover's thighs and he spread her legs so he could get his mouth down onto her young horny pussy. As Tom licked and fingered Susie's hot wet cunt, he loved how much she'd learned with him about giving head and fucking and just all the advanced sexual techniques he'd shown her during their weeks together as lusty lovers.

Tom loved how Susie moaned and squirmed underneath his lickings and his fingers fucking her pussy and he wondered what his co-worker/friend Larry was going to think when Susie got him in her hands again. He figured Susie would probably blow Larry's mind in addition to his cock.

Before either of them knew they'd gone that far, Susie felt Tom's cock sliding in and out between her lips and then she felt her own orgasm beginning as her pussy cum spurted from her cunt and Tom licked up every last drop of her cunt nectar.

Finally, Tom and Susie were both worn out and they collapsed in each other's arms and slept until it was time for them to get up, shower, dress and go to meet Larry's new arriving flight. They kept the hotel room for another night since they felt Larry might be tired and would just need a good nap and a good night's rest before they returned back to Susie's home. Tom wasn't quite sure where he'd sleep but Susie was trying to convince him that he could stay there in the same room and sleep in the other queen-sized bed.

A couple of hours later, Susie and Tom were standing at the baggage claim area waiting for Larry to show up to get his bags as they came off the plane from Korea. As Susie saw Larry appear in the doorway, she ran and hugged him lovingly with all the eagerness and love that one would expect from a woman who hasn't seen her husband for many weeks. Their kiss made everyone watching jealous and envious that they weren't getting the same sort of openly sexy and hungry welcome home from their spouse or lover.

As soon as Larry retrieved his baggage, Susie explained that she and Tom thought he might want to take a much-needed nap in a nearby hotel room after his long overseas trip. Larry was totally worn out and he readily agreed as Tom grabbed his bags and they made their way back up to the hotel room where he and Susie had spent several hours satisfying themselves sexually. Larry went into the shower and got washed up and Susie joined him for the sexy part of the shower even though she'd shared one earlier with Tom. Susie could feel herself getting horny and wet again even though she'd been fucked, licked, kissed and fingered all night long by her lover Tom.

Susie and Larry enjoyed getting re-acquainted with each other after their multiple weeks of being apart. So far Larry had no idea that his young Asian wife and his friend Tom had been actively fucking with each other. And Susie had come to realize during her husband's absence and the weeks she'd been fucking Tom that she wasn't sure if she could ever get all the cock she wanted and longed for. She was almost sure that her own husband Larry couldn't give her enough fucking to satisfy her and she more than anything wanted to keep having Tom's cock buried deep inside her horny young pussy on a regular basis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.