Getting Some Asian Pussy
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Tom's been left to take care of Ted's young Asian wife, Susie, while Ted's out of the country for a month. Tom does the best job he can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Tom and Susie were thoroughly enjoying their time alone in the airport hotel while they waited for Larry's other flight to arrive. They still had about 6 hours or so to wait, and they determined to make the most of the room they'd taken in that time.

Tom wanted to do something with Susie that they'd never done before. He wasn't sure if she'd be experienced enough to pull it off with him or if she could control her own responses and actions enough to make it successful for both of them. Tom wanted to have a hot lusty 69 session with Susie and he wanted her to suck his cock while he ate her pussy at the same time.

As Susie had climaxed while she rode on top of Tom's hard cock, she'd exploded in an orgasm that almost made her weak. After her breathing and heartbeat had both returned to semi-normal, Tom explained to Susie what he wanted to experience next with her.

"Baby, I want you to let me lie here on my back while you flip around where your head is down in my groin and your pussy is over my face. In other words, I want you to sit on my face, Susie," Tom explained as he sat there caressing and playing with Susie's sexy breasts and nipples.

Susie indicated that she was more than willing to try and Tom realized that their biggest hurdle was to see if Susie could remain focused on giving Tom head and bringing him to orgasm at the same time he had her pussy on his mouth and he was licking and eating her cunt. He wasn't sure that she could do both. He'd had several lovers who couldn't keep blowing him when his touches and kisses and fingerings began to make them hot and they felt an orgasm coming on. He didn't know what Susie was capable of.

Tom settled onto his back, and helped Susie flip around so her head was near his cock and her hot sexy pussy with his cum leaking from the cunt lips was over his face. He reached up and began caressing her hot rounded asscheeks and also began playing with her wet pussy with his fingers. As Susie tried to get accustomed to this new position for having sex and for blowing Tom's cock, she gradually grew used to it and took the thick hardening shaft of his cock in her hand and cradled his nuts while while she started licking her lips of the crown of his dick.

Tom loved the hot sweet taste of Susie's pussy as he cupped her asscheeks and pulled her cunt fully down on his mouth. He nibbled and licked her clit and cunt while he allowed part of his mind to realize that Susie was starting to give him one of the excellent blowjobs that he had partly been responsible for helping her learn how to do. "Ohhhhhh, yeah, lick my cock, Susie, lick my big horny fuckstick, baby, and then fuck my cock with your mouth, girl," Tom encouraged as he licked and sucked on Susie's cunt. He heard her trying her best to moan and let him know his attentions to her pussy were having the desired result but at the same time her mouth and her hands were busy making his cock feel good. She wanted to give Tom a very hot blowjob and let him know that she thoroughly enjoyed him being her lover. Susie quickly had the head of Tom's cock wet and she'd licked it completely clean of the pussy juices and cum he had on there from their last fuck. She loved the taste and the hot sexy feel of Tom's fully hard cock in her small hand and especially in her sex-hungry mouth. Susie had learned to become a world class cocksucker and she loved using her knowledge and experience on making Tom cum in her mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.