Getting Some Asian Pussy
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Tom's been left to take care of Ted's young Asian wife, Susie, while Ted's out of the country for a month. Tom does the best job he can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Tom and Susie had just finished fucking after they'd found out that Susie's husband Larry wasn't on the flight he'd been scheduled for. They'd gone to the nearby airport hotel and after checking into their room, Tom had stripped Susie naked and proceeded to fuck her good there on the bed. Tom and Susie had shared a lot of sexual encounters during the weeks Larry had been out of the country on his trip to Korea and Tom knew what his own sexual stamina and Susie's was like. He knew that it was very possible for the two of them to fill the next 7+ hours or so with nothing but nonstop sex interspersed perhaps with a nice sexy shower together as well.

Tom had been amazed at how much Susie's sexual experience and performance had increased during the months he'd been intimately involved with her. She'd gone from being a rather naive and inexperienced young wife who really didn't know that much about sex to a young woman who not only knew how to suck Tom's cock and bring him off but also how to fuck with him and ensure they were both amply satisfied. And Tom had noticed that Susie had also begun to pay considerable attention to what she wore and it was very obvious that she overtly tried to seduce him and get him to bed her.

As Tom pulled his cock out of Susie's pussy, he looked down at the young bride he'd just given a royal fucking to and he felt a pang of regret that this might be the last time they'd ever get to share hot lusty sex together. He didn't know what the future would hold for them as lovers and he didn't yet know how or if they would let Larry know what they'd been doing while he'd been gone. He felt his cock twitch a couple of times as she knelt there between Susie's splayed thighs, loving the view of his hot cum appeared in the lips of her pussy where he'd just shot a load of his semen. He loved the obvious signs of fucking and hot sex when he'd finished a romp in the bed with a sexy woman. Susie had become just that -- a very sexy and very desirable young woman.

"You lay down now, Tom," Susie said insistently as she motioned for him to lie down where she'd just been. Knowing something of what Susie probably had in mind, Tom gladly laid down, his cock semi-flaccid from the orgasm he'd just had during the fuck. Susie jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom to pee and then she came scampering, totally buck naked and her sexy breasts flopping as she pranced across the hotel room floor and joined Tom on the bed again. She climbed up where she could have access to Tom's wet cock and he reached up, cupping and caressing her left breast as Susie leaned over, wrapping her small hand around her lover's cock and gently but firmly starting to stroke his cockshaft up and down.

"You have such nice cock, Tom, and I want to suck it for you," Susie said as she looked hopefully into his eyes to get his approval for her to give him a sexy blowjob. Tom nodded his head, letting her know that was perfectly fine with him, and then Susie cupped Tom's balls with one hand, caressing and fondling his nuts while she started to jack his cock up and down more vigorously with her other hand.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, Susie," Tom said, "you're so hot, baby. You make me feel good whether you're jacking me off or fucking me, sweetie," he said as he settled down on the bed to see how hot and sexy Susie would be with him this time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.