Getting Some Asian Pussy
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Tom's been left to take care of Ted's young Asian wife, Susie, while Ted's out of the country for a month. Tom does the best job he can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Tom couldn't believe how the weeks since Larry had left him to watch out for his young Korean wife had evolved. Tom had never actually thought that he'd end up fucking Larry's wife more times than he could count during the time his friend was away on his trip but that was exactly what had happened. And now that he and Susie were driving to the airport to pick up Larry on his return, Susie had just taken Tom's cock out of his pants and sucked him to orgasm as they'd driven down the road. If someone had asked, he'd have told them earlier there was no way he could have a sexy woman sucking his cock and cum in her mouth without losing control of the car -- but he hadn't.

Tom's cock was still feeling very good from the blowjob Susie had given him when he'd pulled into the airport parking lot and they'd headed to the waiting area to see Larry arrive from his flight. As they stood there looking to see Larry's face appear in the crowd, Tom felt his cock growing hard and thick again as he remembered not only what Susie had just done to him but all the hot sexual experiences they'd shared during the weeks Larry had been gone. He wondered what Larry would think of what his friend Tom and his sexy young wife had shared together.

Susie and Tom waited for over an hour while the whole 747 load of people came down the hallway and claimed their baggage. When there were only a few people left to claim their bags and Larry still hadn't appeared, Tom told Susie to wait while he went to speak with the airlines folks to see what could have happened to her husband. When Tom told the representative there in the ticket area Larry's name, they told him that there was a message waiting for Larry's family that he'd missed his connection and it would be about 8 hours before the next flight would come in from that direction.

"Well, Susie," Tom said when he told her what he'd found out, "seems like we've got about 7 1/2 hours to kill. What would you like to do until the next flight that Larry's supposed to be on gets here?"

Tom had one idea in mind but he wanted whatever they did to seem like Susie's idea. As he stood there looking at the young wife, he could see that she was disappointed that her husband wasn't there as scheduled but then he saw a gleam of naughty anticipation in her eyes. "Well, Tom, it seems to me that since we're here, we might as well find something to do here at the airport area, don't you think?"

"Like what, Susie?" Tom asked in as innocent a tone of voice as he could manage.

"Like why don't we get a room in the airport hotel, Tom, and why don't we make love until we have to come back for Larry?" Susie said as she looked up into his eyes and he could now see the fire of hot lusty desire burning there noticeably.

"Ohhhhhhhh, baby, you only have to say that once," Tom answered as he took Susie's hand they walked up to the next level where they could use the skywalk and go right to the lobby of the airport hotel. There Tom got a room for them up on the 10th floor and he and Susie took the room key and made their way to the elevator. As the elevator door shut behind them, Tom reached for Susie, feeling her willingly coming into his arms and he could tell that she was as aroused and as horny to fuck him as he was to make love to her. He couldn't believe how much he'd come to enjoy fucking and playing sexually with Larry's young wife. He'd come to feel like Susie was almost as much his woman as she was Larry's.

Larry pulled Susie close in his arms, and he leaned over, his lips meeting hers in the kiss that only two lovers could ever share. Her moist lips matched his in their hotness and hunger. His hand moved behind her back and downward onto her tightly rounded ass as he pushed her body towards his, feeling his aroused hard cock pressed firmly against her body. He wanted her to know how much he wanted her before they got to their hotel room. Their kiss lasted until they reached their floor and then they broke apart and emerged from the elevator to walk down the corridor to their nearby room.

Once Tom unlocked their door with the keycard, he opened it and let Susie walk into the coolness of the room first. Putting the "Do Not Disturb" sign out, he locked the door and led Susie by the hand over to the nearby king-sized bed. Tom's horny cock was rampaging inside his pants and he felt sure Susie's hot sexy desire would amply match his. He helped her undress until he had her down to the sexy bra and panties she was wearing. Then Tom stood there for a minute admiring how hot Susie looked in the new bra and panty set she'd worn that day to use in seducing her husband Larry when he'd arrived home from his trip. Tom couldn't believe how much Susie seemed to have matured in the way she acted and in the way she'd begun to dress while he and her had become lovers. He loved the sexiness of her petite figure in her hot bra and panty set. Now it was time to get down to some serious business. He and Susie had about 6-7 hours to enjoy themselves before Larry would be home again.

Tom pushed Susie back against the side of the king-sized bed and he played with her breasts through the material of her bra cups as they firmly held her sexy B-cup tits in place. He also slid his hand down between her legs, loving the feel of her hotness and her growing wetness through the material of her bikini panties. He wished she'd worn a thong that day but he didn't care because she wouldn't have them on much longer anyway. Tom rubbed her pussy firmly and he loved how Susie reached to his groin and was rubbing and caressing his horny engorged cock as he was stimulating her horny pussy inside her panties. Tom reached down between Susie's nicely rounded breasts, undoing the clasp of her bra and pulling the cups back and the straps off over her shoulders, totally exposing her upper body to his eyes and his touch. Then he scooted her ass up onto the bed, getting her to raise her ass up so he could remove her panties. Then, her naked and totally exposed for their lovemaking, Tom quickly stripped his clothes off and stood there in front of Susie, stroking his cock a few times to tease her and make her beg him to join her on the bed. Tom let the sexual tension rise noticeably and then he climbed between Susie's shapely beautiful thighs, spreading them and he dove into her groin, reaching under her tight ass and clasping her cheeks as he buried his face deeply in the wet slit of her hot young cunt. As soon as Tom's lips and tongue hit Susie's clit and pussy, she began moaning and her hands pressed his face firmly in the hotness between her legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.