Getting Some Asian Pussy - Cover

Getting Some Asian Pussy

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Tom's been left to take care of Ted's young Asian wife, Susie, while Ted's out of the country for a month. Tom does the best job he can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Finally, Tom couldn't hold off any longer. Susie had really learned how to suck cock well and she'd just given him as good a blowjob as he'd ever had. He moaned loudly that she was going to make him shoot off, and as Susie heard that she made sure she didn't miss a single drop of Tom's spurting cum. The first blast shot powerfully from the head of his cock, down into Susie's swallowing throat and it was quickly followed by four more powerful spurts of semen before his orgasm began to subside. Susie swallowed hard and fast to keep up with Tom's cumming and when he'd finished spurting his jizz, she looked up at him, smiling broadly with his cum juice leaking down the side of her cheek. She was very happy and she knew that Tom would be ready to fuck her next.

As Tom felt the last spasm of his cock shoot a dribble of his hot sperm from his juice hole, Susie leaned over and licked the last drop from the top of Tom's cock. Then she washed his cock totally clean with her lips and Tom pulled her up from where they'd been sitting and carried her straight into the master bedroom. Her sundress was undone down to her waist, leaving her sexy rounded breasts bared and Tom could already feel his horny cock reviving again for Round Two as he headed straight for the bed. He placed Susie in the middle of it, then reached down and pulled her sundress on off of her body. When he removed the dress, Susie was left wearing only the pair of black bikini panties she'd had on underneath her dress. Tom peeled those quickly down and off of her sexy petite body, and then he spread her shapely legs apart so he could gain access to her pussy. Tom wanted to give Susie a really hot eating out before he slid his hard cock inside her pussy and fucked her good.

Moving up on the bed between Susie's legs, Tom leaned over and noticed the Susie's pussy was already very hot and wet from her having sucked him off. He leaned down, flicking his tongue across her clit and then up and down the slit of her aroused pussy. Making himself comfortable between Susie's spread thighs, Tom reached under her tight ass, cupping both cheeks and then he buried his face deeply in her pussy, licking and kissing the sweet flesh and very quickly taking Susie up the heights towards her first orgasm of the evening. Susie had learned that Tom knew how to eat her pussy so it quickly brought her to climax and she totally surrendered herself into Tom's hands and let him have his way with her. She quickly began to buck her hips back and forth, squirming underneath his lickings and kisses like she wanted to get away from the intensity, but really wanting him to heighten the pleasure until he brought her to an explosive orgasm right there in front of his face.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Tom, you eat me soooooooooooo gooodddddddddddd," Susie cooed as she squirmed and then as Tom took two fingers and started sliding them in and out of her pussy, Susie knew her orgasm was far off. Tom kissed and licked her clit, sucking her pussy and fucking her with his fingers and then Susie grabbed both of her heaving breasts and started screaming hotly as she climaxed with Tom's face buried hotly on the lips of her pussy.

As Tom could tell that Susie was approaching an orgasm, he felt his cock growing fully erect again and he knew he was more than ready to slide his dick inside her and fuck her until she came again for him. Tom went ahead and brought Susie to orgasm with his mouth, and then as she lay there under his kisses and caresses whimpering and enjoying the aftermath of her cum, Tom moved up between her legs, kneeling in between them and looking down to enjoy Susie's blatantly naked body lying there hotly naked and exposed in front of him. She was beautiful and her dark black hair and her pretty Oriental face and features and her shapely figure made her as desirable as he'd ever seen a woman look.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.