Getting Some Asian Pussy
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tom's been left to take care of Ted's young Asian wife, Susie, while Ted's out of the country for a month. Tom does the best job he can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I had already fucked Susie, my friend's young sexy Korean wife, on the couch in the TV room, and then she shared a shower with me while I ate her to a powerful orgasm. When we dried off, Susie took my cock in her mouth and was intent on sucking me off apparently, but I had another hot lusty fuck in mind as my foremost priority. I'd suddenly realized when I made the first move to seduce Susie that she was a very eager lover, but somewhat naive and still uneducated in the fine art of sex with a mature adult man.

As I lifted Susie's hot moist lips from the head of my cock, I made her sit on the edge of the bed as I'd told her to when we'd walked out of the bathroom. I loved the look of Susie's pretty Asian features as I lifted her head in my hand and then bent over to kiss her soft pouty lips. Her sexy black hair cascaded down over her shoulders and this time her hair fell all down across her back, leaving her sexy rounded breasts fully exposed to my eyes and to my wandering hands. Her nipples were thoroughly sexy dark colored circles and I could see that they were both hard as little rocks in her growing arousal.

I reached over, taking both Susie's breasts in my hands and I firmly caressed and squeezed them, loving the feel of the hard nipples against my palms. I was so ready to fuck Susie again, and I couldn't wait to get my hard dick firmly inside her hot young pussy and fuck her till we were both worn out. I got her right on the edge of the bed, then spread her legs wide so I could remain standing and position my cock to enter her tight young cunt. Holding the shaft of my horny cock in my right hand, I rubbed the full erect head of my cock up and down the lips of Susie's cunt. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned as she was also more than ready for our second fuck together. I kept rubbing the head of my cock in her wet pussy lips and then I pushed forward, watching as the tip of my cock spread her pussy lips and then disappeared inside her pussy. I kept pressing firmly into her body, sliding inch after hot horny inch of my 8 hard inches of cock inside Susie until she couldn't take any more. Yeah, my cock was nearly all the way inside her and Susie's pussy was full with my cock.

As soon as my cockhead smacked into the mouth of her uterus, I started pulling my cock out again. Susie's was almost instantly into the intense lustiness of our fuck, and she reached up, cupping her tits as I started to pound my dick smoothly in and out of her pussy. As soon as we'd established a steady fucking rhythm, I reached down, grabbing both of Susie's lower legs, and then I lifted her ankles up at a 45-degree angle out from my body. With her firmly under my control and my cock riding hotly in and out of her tight clasping young pussy, I began to give Susie the fuck of her young life. She was moaning and thrashing around on the edge of the bed in front of me, as I began to pound my dick in and out, in and out, over and over, bringing her higher and higher in her sexual arousal until she began to orgasm and her thrashing almost seemed like she was trying to slip off of my cock. But Susie wasn't going anywhere. She was impaled on the hard thrusting length and girth of my hot dick and she was cumming uncontrollably.

As Susie finished one orgasm, I quickly flipped her body around onto the bed and without pulling my cock from her cunt, I moved up onto the bed with her. Then, with her legs fully spread and taking me inside her as deeply as she could manage, I moved Susie's leg up onto my shoulders, and driving my cock nearly straight up and down, I started pistoning my cock into Susie's hot cunt as deeply as any man's cock had ever fucked her. With her totally impaled on my horny powerful fucking strokes, I reached down, caressing and squeezing Susie's heaving breasts and then I leaned over, kissing her lips passionately as I knew my own orgasm was rapidly approaching. I kept stroking in and out of Susie's pussy and when my nuts released and started pumping my jism load inside her body, I left my cock as deeply buried in Susie's tight pussy as possible. When both our orgasms subsided, and I finally pulled my cock from my young lover's well-fucked pussy, my cum was seeping plentifully from her hot pussy hole. And the fun we would have was only beginning.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.