Getting Some Asian Pussy - Cover

Getting Some Asian Pussy

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tom's been left to take care of Ted's young Asian wife, Susie, while Ted's out of the country for a month. Tom does the best job he can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I've had many different women as lovers in the last five years. But one thing I had never done was make love to a woman of Asian heritage. I've noticed that there are a lot of very sexy and desirable Asian women and I intended to keep my eyes out for one that I might have the chance of fucking. I'd even considered traveling to somwhere in Asia -- Japan, Korea, China, Hong Kong to get myself laid by some different Asian babes. Finally, before I had the chance to put that plan into action, I managed to encounter a situation that seemd tailor made just for my desires.

I met a new guy who'd moved into the company where I'd been working for a few years. He'd just returned from being in the Air Force in South Korea and while he'd been there for a year, he'd met and married a very attractive young Korean woman named Susie. I'm pretty sure that wasn't her real name but Susie was the Anglicized name she went by. Ted, her husband, seemed like a really nice guy and both he and Susie seemed to be very much in love. She was the first young Korean woman I'd ever known and at one of our company picnics, I had the chance to be around Ted and Susie and got to know both of them better.

Susie was about 5'5" in height and had coal black beautiful hair that fell down to her waist. She kept it always nicely combed and it looked so sexy on her somewhat diminutive figure. One of the most stunning things about Susie was her deep brown eyes and she also had a very nice set of tits that were probably about B-cup in size and roundedness. Susie seemed to always dress nicely whenever I saw her and I'd noticed on many occasions that she and Ted were very demonstrably affectionate in each other's company. I never saw them do anything overly sexual other than hold hands or share a "goodbye kiss" as she'd drop him off at work and come to pick him up at the end of a workday.

Then, one afternoon, Ted walked over to my work area and mentioned that he was still in the Air Force Reserves after he'd left active duty and he was being sent off for a month of duty in Korea again. He hadn't really gotten to know anybody else in the company besides me, and Ted asked me if I'd do him a big favor and sort of look after his wife while he was away. I looked up from what I was working on to see if Ted was serious and whether there were any hidden messages in the request he'd just made of me. Was he saying more than just "keep an eye on my wife" or was he simply asking a friend and fellow co-worker to sort of look after his wife in his absence?

Thinking about what he'd said for a minute or two, I looked at Ted and said, "Sure, buddy, I'll be glad to look after Susie. Any special requests that you'd like me to do for you while you're away?"

"Yes, Tom, there is one that I need to make before I leave on this trip. I know Susie's still a little uncomfortable here in the States and I want you to sort of be around her as much as you can to provide her with a feeling of security and stability that I always try to provide for her. Understand?" Ted stood there looking into my eyes, and I tried to interpret exactly what he was saying without coming right out and blatantly asking him.

"In other words, Tom, do whatever I would do for Susie if I was here. That's what I'm saying in a nutshell, buddy," and Ted reached out, shaking my hand and then walking back to his own desk to resume his day's tasks.

A week later, Ted drove to the airport and kissed Susie goodbye at the security checkpoint as he hugged her and whispered something privately to her before he turned to go into the corridor leading to his plane. He waved at me as well as I'd gone along with them to see him off and as I walked up beside Susie as Ted gradually disappeared down the passageway, I could see the hints of tears beginning at the corner of both her eyes.

I put my arm gently around Susie's shoulders and when she felt my reassuring touch on her body, she rotated around towards me, burying her face in my chest and immediately broke down in plentiful tears. I sort of hugged her by wrapping my arms gently around her and held her against me while she had her cry out. I knew how she felt, being left here in her adopted country by herself for several while her husband had gone back to her own homeland.

Before I could even get Susie back to her car to drive her home, she asked if I'd come over for supper that night to keep her company and try to prevent her from being scared while Ted was away. I accepted her offer and found my mind beginning to reel in contemplation of being alone in Ted and Susie's home with only Susie there.

Susie was a pretty good cook for a relatively new bride and I thoroughly enjoyed the Oriental supper she cooked for us. Susie had gone home and changed into shorts and a cotton top and she looked more casual and subsequently even sexier than I'd ever seen her before. I loved how cute she was and I found myself constantly looking at her pretty face, her nice breasts underneath her top and her very long sexy black hair. I love long hair on a woman. It's so sexy and arousing.

Before I realized it, Susie stared inviting me to come over for supper every single night. I could sense that she was unsettled and that my being there for at least a few hours was comforting to her and she enjoyed having me watch TV and eat supper with her. That had been going on for four or five nights when I began to start paying a bit more attention to how Susie was dressing and how she was acting every day when I'd show up for our "dinner date".

One thing I started noticing was that Susie sort of hovered over me the entire time I was there in her house. I also noticed that initially she'd be wearing normally casual clothes like jeans and a top or blouse or maybe shorts. But then after the third or fourth night I'd joined her for dinner, I noticed that Susie had started leaving the upper couple of buttons unfastened on her blouse or she'd wear a sleeveless top in which the armholes were extra large and I could easily see her bra through the opening. It didn't take me long to realize that Susie was trying to get my attention sexually and I thought back to what Ted had said to me before he left. The night after the third evening I laid in bed revisiting what Ted had said to me, and then I realized that what he'd been trying to say was, "Tom, if Susie needs to be fucked while I'm gone, please fill in for me, OK?" Or at least that's what I wanted to think Ted had been saying to me.

The next day I determined to be flexible when I got to Ted and Susie's house and just led her lead me in whatever way she intended for me to go with her. I would let her lead the way but if she wanted to seduce me or have me seduce her, I'd definitely jump at the chance.

When I arrived at Susie's that night, she had on a rather sexy looking yellow sundress that had a somewhat low-cut neckline and large sleeveless armholes that I could clearly see her bra through. I could easily tell that Susie had on a sexy yellow demi-bra that looked like it would be very sexy if I could see her in only that.

Susie seemed to hover around me even more than she had been and after we'd eaten supper and she'd talked to me about what she'd discussed with Ted when he'd called her the night before, she seemed to sit even closer to me on the sofa in their TV room than she had in our first three evenings together. I tried not to be obvious but I looked out of the corner of my eye and I could see Susie was breathing a little faster than normal and then when I looked down at her chest, I could definitely tell that her nipples were hard underneath the fabric of her sundress. "Oh my, Susie's getting turned on," I thought to myself as I felt my cock growing thick and very hard inside my pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.