Ships Passing In Jamaica - Cover

Ships Passing In Jamaica

Copyright© 2003 by Carree Wilson

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - As Jamie Moore approached her 30th birthday she and her husband planned a special trip to New York to see her old college roomates and then fly off to Jamaica for a special birthday surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Jamie moaned at the intrusion and threw her head back as her first orgasm began to peak.

"Gnnnnnnnnnnnn, Oh Ronnie, you love me so good. Bring me home baby, bring me home." Jamie cried.

Ronnie nipped at Jamie's clit and then drove her tongue harder into it. The hand on Jamie's belly slid down and pulled her hood back as she sucked right on her clit.

"Howa howa howa!" Jamie moaned at the frank stimulation of her tenderest spot. "GNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," she cried out as her orgasm climbed in her throat and she drew her bottom off the chair trying to push her pussy down Ronnie's throat.

Ronnie slid the fingers from Jamie's pussy and slid one right up her bottom hole, twisting it.

Jamie seemed to blow a fuse, gripping the sides of the chair, losing her breath and squirting a plume of fluid, mostly in Ronnie's face and mouth.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHzzzzzzzzzzzt." Jamie roared as she tried to push Ronnie from her pussy, unable to stand any more stimulation, but Ronnie pressed on.

Jamie felt another huge orgasm come up but she had no breath or strength to grip it, she blacked out.

She felt cold ice being rubbed on her forehead and fluttered her eyes open, realizing right away what had happened.

She sucked in a deep cleansing breath and let it out.

"What a way to waste an orgasm, pass out." She said.

"You didn't waste it, you had it big time! A second before you went limp you watered the plant." Ronnie said as she pointed to a stream of wet on the floor from the chair to the planter 3 feet away.

"Whew, you really hit my spot,... without touching it! I haven't blown off like that in a while." Jamie sighed.

"Am I forgiven? Did I make it up to you?" Ronnie asked with a pouty lower lip.

"I guess so, but I still think I owe you a dirty trick." Jamie said. "But revenge isn't my style. I'll tell you what. Let's shower together and go out to dinner and come back here with a bottle of wine. I'd love to get comfortable between your thighs as well."

"You don't have to talk me into anything. That sounds great. Then we can plan our last full day together."

"Sounds good!!" Jamie said as she took her friends hand to be steady the first few steps as they went to the shower together.

After peeling the remainder of Ronnie's suit off they jumped into the shower with Jamie taking the lead lathering up her lover and washing away Lubriderm and salt of the day. Jamie paid particular close attention to her friend's pussy, making sure she got her due after an afternoon of teasing and semi-fullfilment on Ronnie's part. The second half of the shower was Ronnie backed against the shower wall with her legs spread and Jamie frantically working her lathered hands over the smooth pussy before her. Ronnie's orgasms were intense to the point that she held Jamie afterward under the water and wept, pledging her love even after they part on Monday.

"I have my love, Ed, at home. He makes me very happy and is the friend I have missed all my life. He talks with me, and more important, he listens to me. I am someone when I'm with him. That's something I could never say with any other man. But, I want you to know that I do love you, from the bottom of my heart. I know we can't be together, and even this meeting should be forbidden. It's only the strength of my love for my man, and the obvious iron clad marriage that you have, that made this meeting a time we could trust our feelings at home. It's not that I won't miss you. Everyday there will be a moment when I will wish you were with me, loving me, laughing with me, holding me. I will save my next life for you. I promise."

Jamie was crying by this time. "I guess this is like crying in the rain, so no one can see your tears. You stole my speech. I've spent hours of the past few days trying to put into words what I wanted to say to you when you leave. Most importantly is that I do love you from the bottom of my heart. My next life is yours as well, although I wonder if we've already had a previous life together. Our pieces seem to fit a little too well."

They stood and cried embraced together until the water turned cold.

After getting out of the shower, all cried out the women stood before mirrors looking at their cried out eyes.

"How about a 20 minute ice pack break? I have eye packs for my migraines and they'll do the trick, I think." Jamie said.

Lying side by side with blue ice pack Lone Ranger masks, they must have been a sight, but after a good cry, they didn't want to be out with swollen eyes.

With their eyes closed and hands finally off each other they began to talk about what kind of restaurant they were looking for.

"I might like to try some local things. Friends who have been say to try Sweet Brown Stew Fish, or some curried seafood, but I really don't like curry." Jamie said.

"Local food would be fine with me, some Jerk Chicken or Jerk Pork." Ronnie added.

After their 20 minutes of ice, they got up and checked the mirror and both were satisfied they looked much better. Jamie rang up Arturo who had never came by with the housekeeper to see what the story was, and perhaps get a restaurant review.

"Oh, I brought the housekeeper but she called me right away to say that there were nude people on the beach and would not work there like that." Arturo explained.

Jamie was mortified to have Arturo think they were nude, or at least SHE was.

"Oh you know what? Remember how my dark haired friend had a colored on suit yesterday?" she asked.

"Yes. I will not soon forget that image." Arturo said with a nervous laugh.

"Well, that's what we had on today. We were not naked, so to speak." Jamie proclaimed.

"You have to look very closely to tell, and I saw very closely yesterday." Arturo said.

"Bring her by on Sunday, early if possible. My husband is coming soon and my friend is leaving. I would like the place clean for him. Can you do that?"

"Yes, I will make a note of that now. I am sorry for the mix-up." Arturo said. Jamie then asked him about local food and got a name and instructions for driving, but he suggested a taxi.

By the time they had returned it was almost 10 o'clock but both women were fresh, having stayed away from alcohol with dinner. They instead chose to have a wine nightcap alone together. They stopped at the resort next door and bought a wine made for their occasion.

They had yet to sit at the bar in the villa, so they took this occasion. The room had a pool table and a small corner bar with 2 stools, and a small high- topped table with 2 stools as well. They chose to sit at the small table where they could be close across from each other.

"So what do we do for our last full day together?" Ronnie started.

"I think we try the nude beach. It will be a chance to show us off and check out other guys and gals. I think it will make us horny as toads, just the recipe for a great night together." Jamie said.

"I don't know if I feel confidant enough, James." Ronnie said.

Jamie reached over and touched her face.

"Veronica, you have such a tight sleek smooth body, not many here can look as good. Your beautiful hair and face make you irresistible, and your eyes will drive the men crazy on the beach. If I wanted to walk and be sure to get my share of stares, I would be with you. Not many people go to these beaches as voyeurs, but I can guarantee you, you eyes will draw a lot of second looks. When they turn to see the ass that goes with the eyes, you will be a hit on that beach. Confidence should be your last concern. You are a doll." Jamie told her.

"Oh, come off it. You're the blonde, they all want blondes to contrast with their skin." Ronnie said.

"But, I still have a beach tan, white boobies and a white ass. They want a sun goddess. My body screams tourist right now, and besides, blondes are looked at as being slow witted. Besides, we aren't trying to get picked up, are we?"

"Of course not, I just want to feel confidant."

"Well then, it's settled. We will go, OK?"

"It's OK as long as we have time to ride around the area a bit in the roadrunner. They say there is a lot to see here and all we have done is sit on the beach and play." Ronnie asked.

"Of course, we can do that. It sounds great. Wait, was there something wrong with "playing"?" Jamie asked.

"No." Ronnie said blushing.

"As a matter of fact, I thought I had a date between your thighs tonight. This will be "playing" as well, unless you want to skip it?" Jamie teased

"No, I don't," Ronnie said, shuddering, thinking of what the night might bring.

"That's a relief, I thought maybe you didn't like "playing", because I know I sure do." Jamie said coyly.

"Why are you being so snotty, James?"

"Well you said, "All we have done is sit on the beach and play". I thought the last few days were glorious and special. You make them sound so cut and dry and boring."

Ronnie's eyes welled up.

"It's not that way at all. If we spent a hundred days here and we did everything we've done, it would be heaven. I didn't mean to make it sound trivial. I love you, and if its Jamaica or Podunk Texas, it makes no difference. If I live to be a hundred, I'll be able to detail everyone of these days." Ronnie confessed.

Jamie stood up a bit on her stool and leaned over to kiss away her tears.

"That's how I feel as well. I just thought for a moment that the place had overshadowed the person. If Randy had arranged this at the Days Inn in Frisco Bay, I could be no more or less excited, as long as it was you." Jamie agreed.

The two could stand apart no longer as Ronnie got up and came over to Jamie's side of the little table and kissed the back of her neck and worked her way to her lips. Jamie tried to turn on her stool but it just tipped a bit. It would have fallen to the floor with Jamie in it, except Ronnie was there to break its fall. She held Jamie safely and let the stool come down to the floor with Jamie in it.

She sought her lips and kissed her deeply, intertwining her tongue with hers. She sought out her body and rolled onto it, still attached at the lips. They necked like one was lost at sea for 10 years. They weren't able to get enough of their tongues in each other's mouths, trying to suck each other's face off. They paused to smack lips over and over, kiss after kiss. The two were heating up a passion only they understood as they rolled on the floor. Finally Jamie was on top of Ronnie and she sat up astride her thighs. She looked down at the neat light color shorts with fabric stretch belt she wore. She reached down to her hips and began to peel them down over her hips.

"I want you! I want you so bad! The thought of being between your thighs like I said before has had me crazy all night. To smell your woman smell, to feel your smoothness run over my tongue and taste your juices that are you alone makes my pussy run like a faucet at the thought. I want to kiss and taste the juices that leak out and run down the little balls of your ass as I hold your legs open, to lick and tease the musky scent and flavor of your asshole! Get these shorts off NOW!" she said as she lifted Ronnie's ass and ran her bunched shorts and thong up her legs.

Jamie's face was in her crotch as soon as it came into view. Ronnie spread her legs and held them back with her arms as her passions boiled over and fed herself to Jamie. Jamie's hand shot up over her belly to push up her crop top sweatshirt to reveal her apple like breasts. As she pulled on her pussy lips with her mouth she squeezed her breasts like an animal. That analogy was a good one as the only sounds in the room were grunts and groans like animals. The two were lost in each other's passion of the moment. Ronnie's face was turned, eyes closed and her mouth curled into a mask that screamed orgasm.

Just as she neared orgasm Jamie leaned back and turned Ronnie over. Jamie knelt up and pulled Ronnie's hips up and she lowered her face to the floor, surrendering to Jamie. Jamie attacked her pussy once more, concentrating on her clit and then alternating slicing her tongue through its groove to taste her insides. She snaked her tongue up to the bottom of her pussy and followed the track of her butt crease with her tongue to the top and then back to her little butt hole. She licked and drilled at the little hole with her tongue for a moment and then dropped her mouth back to her clit.

Ronnie had raised up on her hands now as she began to beg for her release. Jamie took her little button between her lips and sucked like the little cock it was, swashing her tongue at intervals to taste whatever it secreted.

Ronnie could stand no more.

"AyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyOoooooooooooo!!"

Ronnie's scream echoed in the room, the sound dancing with the crashing waves outside as Ronnie tried to pull herself from Jamie's mouth. Jamie stopped for a split second and then drove her tongue just below her clit, trying to fuck her with her tongue.

Ronnie erupted again, wailing as she had before, erupting in a long squirt from her sex into Jamie's face and over her back.

The power of the orgasm startled Jamie and she sat back to see her lover writhe. She too was exhausted from her maddened obsession with the lover she may never see face to face again.

Ronnie held one nipple tightly between her fingers and her other hand covered her crotch as she fell to her side and scissored her legs to protect her sex from further attention. She opened her eyes to see Jamie and crooked her finger to her. Jamie fell to the floor face to face with Ronnie. They took turns kissing each other's cheek, nose, lips, forehead and eyes. They eventually melted in to one mass of heavy breathing that slowed to a whisper as they fell asleep in each other arms, right on the warm floor of the Jamaican villa.

During the night Jamie awakened from the passion hangover to see the lights still on and she and Ronnie on the floor. As quietly as she could she staggered to her feet and went to the basket left by Arturo and found the satin sheets, making up the sofa/futon.

She went back to the bar and game room and gently helped her lover to her feet and walked her to the bed. She helped her get her top off and slid the sheet over her. Jamie turned off all the lights and stripped in the moonlight and slipped into Ronnie's arms and they fell asleep holding each other.

At 10 o'clock on Sunday morning there was a knock at the door that neither woman heard. The door gently opened and a housekeeper stuck her head in.

"Housekeeping, anyone here?" she said a couple times.

Jamie lifted her head from the futon, startled at first, but then remembering Arturo's promise.

The little brown woman saw them in bed and began to back out of the door.

"I come back, I come back," she said.

"No No," Jamie insisted.

"Work around us, we are fine, a late night, that is all. We will take care of the bed later, OK?"

The woman shook her head in agreement and began to wipe down the kitchen and pile dishes into the dishwasher. She busied herself cleaning in each room, leaving more fresh towels, and then left fresh satin sheets on the end table beside the futon/bed. In twenty minutes she was out and waved goodbye to Jamie who was barely awake next to the comatose Ronnie.

"God only knows what she has seen before, and I really don't care what she saw here." She thought to herself as she fell asleep again.

It was nearly two p.m. on Sunday afternoon when Jamie felt a mouth at her nipple. She fluttered her eyes open to see Ronnie lovingly suckling her breast, then the other. She hadn't peeked to see if Jamie had awakened yet.

"You are so sweet," Jamie whispered to Ronnie.

Ronnie looked up from her chest and smiled.

"Do you want the full wake up call?" She asked.

"God no, we'll fall asleep again and lose the whole day. Just watching you cum last night got me off like crazy. My clit is sore from rubbing it while I made love to you." Jamie said. Ronnie sat up and kissed Jamie lightly on her lips.

"I love you, that's all I can say, and thank you for last night. I will remember it forever." Ronnie said with a tear.

Knowing it was their last day together they stayed close. They traded little kisses and stories of their lives until almost four in the afternoon in the bed, and then they went and walked hand in hand on their little beach in real bathing suits. They walked into the ocean together taking in the eternity of its breadth and how it seemed to be a metaphor of their love. Few moments of the day went by when they weren't touching. As the sun began to set on the other side of the island they knew their last day together was coming to a close.

"We haven't eaten yet." Ronnie realized.

"The last I ate was you, and I never want to lose the taste." Jamie smiled back at her.

"Do I get to say the same for you?" Ronnie asked.

"You had the same for me yesterday afternoon, as well. That was wild passion, which was yesterday. Today is electricity generated by our love. I feel the hum of the current each time we touch. I don't want to let go. Let's keep our love warm and tender, OK? Let's go make dinner." Jamie whispered to her.

Hand in hand they walked from the warm South Sea waters and up the beach to the villa. In the refrigerator they found the filets and prawns they bought for grilling one special dinner while they were there.

In their bikinis the two stood almost side by side preparing their dinner. Cleaning and deveining the prawns, cutting and cleaning lettuce, slicing tomato and potato, they worked side by side as if they had done this a hundred times.

"Lets grill inside on the Jenn-aire rather than the bar-b outside." Ronnie suggested.

"The Jenn-aire may make it warm in here." Jamie warned.

Ronnie reached over and untied Jamie's bikini top and then reached back to do the same to herself.

Jamie smiled and hugged her tightly, her hand running down Ronnie's hip to untie her bottom, and then her own as well. While they kissed and pressed their breasts together they both dropped their hands to each other's bottoms. A kiss, a promise, and a giggle later, they were back to the dinner preparations.

A bit more than a half hour later they sat in the corner kitchen booth to eat their last meal together. The villa was filled with the wonderful aromas of grilled steak and seafood, grilled potato slices and the slight sting of spicy tamarind-cilantro dressing that Jamie made fresh in the blender for their salads.

2 candles on the table and ambient moonlight from outside lit the room. Their hunger for each other was matched by the growl in their bellies as they dug into their feast.

"Wow, this is an awesome meal. After going so long without a real square, it's nice to be so hungry." Ronnie said, breaking their silence.

"Mmmm, and everything is great. I've never had potatoes grilled like that. Mmmm, something else that you taught me!" she grinned at her lover.

Ronnie chuckled. "I didn't need to teach you a thing. Where there's passion, your instincts tell you what to do. From day one in Colorado you just needed a push. Are you sorry for any of it all?"

"Only that our hello's meant there would be goodbye's, and they've been hard." Jamie said, breaking a bit.

"Please don't. Relish what we have, rather than what we will miss. Remember our one time in Denver was supposed to be a lifetimes worth. Then fate brought us together in Atlanta and you shared your lover as well as your love with me. There was something else very special there. In Colorado we didn't sleep together, because we had our "one time", over and done. We knew not to tempt our passions to make the goodbye too hard. In Atlanta, Randy told me to get in bed with you early that morning so you could wake with me while he ran. I lay there and tingled until you stirred. This week we really shared love and ourselves as intimately as any two spirits could. Tomorrow you'll walk from my arms to Randy's, he will love and comfort you, ease your pain. I'll have a stake in my heart until I walk into Ed's arms, and he won't understand what I'm going through." Ronnie said sadly but bravely.

"Oh, I forgot, he doesn't know about us. Do you think you could ever tell him?" Jamie asked.

"I don't think I should," Ronnie said welling up. "It might not be something he can understand as easy as Randy. Don't forget Randy had a few beers to soften the situation, and he got a threesome fantasy fulfilled before you guys got married. If Ed has any doubts about us, because of our difference in age, this might throw him off. I don't really think he has doubts, but I can't risk losing him. If I did tell him, it should have been before I left. All he knows is that I have a close girlfriend that I write to everyday, and most nights. He doesn't know what I write about, he just knows I do."

"You're doing the right thing Ronnie. Don't fret over that. Don't feel like you're living a lie here with me right now. You, and me for that matter, are just closing a door that was left open. I still can't wait to see Randy, and I miss him like crazy. I truly can love two people like this. THAT'S what amazes me. Our memories of the past few days, especially last night, are vivid and will feed my dreams for a long time. I'll never say goodbye, only "See you again", OK?"

Ronnie choked back a tear and smiled. "OK!" she said as she reached over and took Jamie's hand and continued to eat with the other. They held hands like that for the rest of the meal. Whenever their eyes met the grip tightened. Tonight was going to be a great night of love.

After dinner they picked up the plates, cleaned up the kitchen and turned to look at each other.

"Is it dark enough to walk in the nude on the beach? I'd love to feel you and taste your mouth with the waves crashing on me." Ronnie asked.

Jamie looked outside, and checked the resort above. Their patio lights were off, it was Sunday night.

"I guess we're OK. Turn off all of our lights too." Jamie said as she opened the screen on the French door and slipped outside with Ronnie at her hand.

"We never made it to the nude beach." Ronnie said with a half laugh.

"We have our own right here, and you're all I want to see anyway." Jamie said as she kissed Ronnie's hand.

"Actually we only left the property 3 or 4 times, twice for food. This was our time. We could have been anywhere, but being here made it special. Being with you made it a paradise." Ronnie added.

"I always thought that the more time we spent together the more we would find we didn't have in common, but that hasn't proved right so far. In fairness though, we haven't mingled with many people. The party at the resort the other night was our only time socially in public. We did OK." Jamie said as they reached the water.

"It was funny when we got separated and someone would try to hit on one of us, we need only find the others eyes to meet and the hunter always knew the game was gone." Ronnie said with a laugh.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.