Ships Passing In Jamaica
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2003 by Carree Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - As Jamie Moore approached her 30th birthday she and her husband planned a special trip to New York to see her old college roomates and then fly off to Jamaica for a special birthday surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Ronnie's eyes filled with tears. "I know, I cry for days each time. But we should make these times happy and fill ourselves with each other. Let's laugh and share our lives, and enjoy the sex as well. I know we are sad and we cry, but don't we have great memories to relive and feed our fantasies when we need each other?"

Jamie turned and hugged Veronica as tightly as a human could hold another. "You are so sweet. Your words are like a warm massage to my feelings. I guess I want it all, all of the time. You know that's not possible. I just think of one thing that makes us very lucky. As much as we devour each other when we are together, when it's just the keyboard and our words on a screen it's still good, still fulfilling. I think now of nights when we are forced to be alone and how the other fills it. We are special. I really love you."

Ronnie's eyes darted up to the resort above them.

"There's fifty people on the deck up there looking at us. Probably talking about the two lesbians on the beach."

Jamie looked up. "Fuck them!" she said as she pasted her lips to Ronnie's and drove her tongue to the back of her throat.

Jamie broke her kiss and looked into Ronnie's eyes and then took the fabric of her little crop top and pulled it up over her breasts. She pinched each of her nipples. "Titty tag - YOU'RE IT!" She screamed and ran into the surf along the beach.

"You little shit, your top is mine. All of Jamaica will see your tits before you get back in that house today!" Ronnie yelled as she broke into a full run to catch her playful friend.

The sight of the two of them laughing and running from each other was like a scene from a movie. Ronnie would get close and Jamie would make a quick move and run to the end of the cove. She circled a large rock and stopped with Ronnie standing opposite her. Jamie would fake a move one way or the other and Ronnie would match it.

"Do you want me to stop chasing you? Give me your top!"

"No way! My titties are for my lovers to see, not all those people." Jamie laughed.

"Oh they're gonna see your titties and your bare ass too, once I catch you." Ronnie said as she tried to go over the top of the rock. Jamie took the opportunity to run evasively away. With the whole beach to sprint, Ronnie was going to catch her with her longer legs. Jamie was going to have to make a quick move. Just as she was about to make that action her mini sarong untucked from itself and trailed off her back. Ronnie was just close enough to grab it. Jamie screamed and gave up her top, putting her hands over her boobs, sprinting to the house.

Ronnie slowed to walk, laughing and waving Jamie's top in her hands.

"If you ever want to see this again you better come out here bare assed to get it!" she hollered to the house.

"Don't be mean Ronnie, just bring it in!"

"Nope, bare assed - right out here."

"You have to come in eventually."

Ronnie picked up a rock and tied it into the sarong.

"With this rock, I bet I can throw this top into a tree so high you might never get it again."

"Ronnie don't you dare." Jamie shouted, not knowing if she was being teased.

"The count of ten James. One-Two-Three-Four," she started the count as she walked towards a large tree, easily in reach of her throw. "Five-Six-Seven..." Suddenly she heard a noise behind her and a bare-assed Jamie was upon her taking the sarong from her hand and sprinting to the house again, while the tourists from the resort above applauded.

Ronnie marched to the house with her hands over her head in victory to the applause from the resort. As he got to the door she whipped her top off and turned to the crowd above and shook her tits before ducking inside the door.

"You fucking show-off. You just love the exhibitionist thing. Why don't you pull off you shorts and show your ass as well?" Jamie asked, a little peeved.

"Is that a dare?"

"NO, don't do that. I want your little ass all to me for how. I'm sorry I started that. That's the only reason I gave in, because I started it." Jamie said apologetically.

Ronnie stepped to her and hugged her.

"We have fun, huh?"

Jamie smiled back and kissed her. The kiss broke as a short peck, but Jamie could not resist her lover. She took her head in her hands and kissed her deeply holding her head to her face. She pulled slightly and the two fell back onto the futon sofa. As soon as they hit the sofa, Jamie gave up Ronnie's face and dropped her mouth to the breasts she had just exposed to the resort crowd.

She sucked the dark nipples lolling her tongue over and around each of them before sucking the bud of each nipple hard while pulling her face away. Each one went "Pop" with a sigh from Ronnie as they snapped back to her chest. Jamie smiled at her and crawled lower down her torso inching into a 69 position. When she got to her little jean shorts she unsnapped them and put a hand on either hip and the little garment slid off her bare waist. Unable to control herself any longer she placed a foot on the floor to position her better and dropped her mouth to her pussy, grabbing each halve of her ass as a handle.

"Mmmm, your pussy is wet and hot with your juices. You enjoyed our little chase more than you should have." Jamie said.

Ronnie giggled as she tried to push the crotch aside on Jamie's short-shorts.

"No fair, I can't get to your honey pot!" Ronnie complained.

"Do you want me to stop licking yours to get out of my pants?" Jamie panted as she pressed her tongue between her lips again.

Ronnie was frustrated and stuck a finger through the short-shorts leg hole into Jamie's pussy. She kept pushing at it, stretching the leg as far to one side as possible. Finally Jamie shifted a bit and a bit of her pussy showed in the leg hole. Ronnie bit at the cloth and found the tip of her clit exposed enough to flutter with her tongue. Ronnie worked her thumb in the crease of her ass to push at her little hole through the cloth and it served to pull the crotch away a bit further as well. While Jamie had full access to the vagina in her face, Ronnie struggled to get hers, but she was feeling too good to give up the mouth at her sex for a moment.

Jamie was drooling through the lips of her lover's pussy and it ran right between her legs to her butt hole. She couldn't resist running her fingers over and over the slickened little hole.

Ronnie knew the feeling of being teased back there, but fully expected Jamie's fingers to shoot in, perhaps even in preparation of the fucking she promised her there. The constant tongue on her clit and the expectancy of the fingers gliding over her little rosette was driving her crazy. She was going to cum.

"Jamie, Jamiiiiiiiiiiiiiie," she cried as she had to pull her mouth from the parting in her shorts. Jamie kept her hard licking going until she felt her stiffen for the nadir of her climax. As Ronnie sucked in her breath to hold it and cum hard, Jamie's middle finger sunk into her ass.

"Hoooooooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOO, Nooooooo!" Ronnie bucked at Jamie's face as a second finger joined the long middle one in there already.

"NNNNNNNttttttttt!!! Oh please, Jamie. Nnnnnnnttttt."

Ronnie wailed as she tried to flip herself from the position she was in. With one hand holding the flesh of her butt, the other hand having 2 fingers up her ass and teeth holding her clit steady for licking, Ronnie was out of control, it seemed.

Ronnie drew a long hard loud guttural breath in surrender to Jamie's mouth and hands. The sound gave Jamie the satisfaction that she wanted. Ronnie had surrendered to her. She stood up from the couch, leaving Ronnie to twist and writhe there. As soon as she got up she undid her shorts and let them fall to the floor. She looked down at Ronnie as she began to settle in her sexual exhaustion with her eyes closed.

Jamie stepped up and knelt one knee beside Ronnie's face, and then holding the back of the futon/sofa, she straddled Ronnie's face.

"Is this what you wanted before honey? Is this the pussy you wanted to eat? Can I feed it to you?" Jamie asked.

Ronnie asked each question with a "mmmmmmmmmm", unable to speak with the crotch pressed against her mouth.

"Is that good?"

"mmmmmmmmmmmm"

"Can you feel my hard little button?'

"mmmmmmmmmmmm"

"Do you want me to go back to your little pussy?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMM" she said shaking her head. She had clearly had enough.

Jamie set to rock on Ronnie's mouth to orgasm, wiping her groove on Ronnie's tongue. It didn't take long before Jamie was fucking her crotch at Ronnie. As her orgasm approached she knew she was being too rough on her lovers pretty face and she raised up shooting her fingers to her pussy.

"SSSssssss" she hissed as she looked to the ceiling closing her eyes as she jacked off her own pussy over Ronnie's face. She hissed again and then just pinched her clit and inhaled deeply and held it as orgasm passed through her body.

"Ohhh Godddddd!" she exhaled as she looked down at her sated, smiling friend. Their eyes met and they laughed at each other, as the exalted each other's orgasm.

Jamie could resist no more as she knelt down beside the sofa and kissed the lips and tongue she had just used to masturbate with. Her own smell and flavor intoxicated her as Ronnie detected her own scent. They necked like horny teenagers on Prom night for 5 minutes. Finally Jamie relented and rested her head in Ronnie's bosom.

"Whew! It's going to be a hot couple days, and I'm not even talking weather." Jamie laughed.

"Two words," Ronnie said, "Wow and Wow. We are awesome."

The two lovers spent the rest of their first day in Jamaica wading in the ocean and walking on the beach and along the road. They scoped out the nude beach and decided the next day they would give it a try.

It was nearing 7 o'clock and they hadn't done a thing about dinner. Going to the refrigerator they realized one little detail. There was nothing in it.

They quickly looked for the notes they took earlier from Arturo and found his phone number. He told them he could bring them to a place where they could rent a 4-wheel, street worthy, roadrunner. On the way to he villa they had noticed a few of the glorified golf carts and wondered what they were.

Within an hour they were wheeling down the road at 15 mph in their cart with directions for a grocery store, restaurant and nightclub.

By the time they got food in the fridge it was 9:30 and two tired woman decided to eat the frozen pizza they just bought and retire. After 6 beers and the pizza it was 10:30 and they were arranging the sofa/futon into the futon configuration for sleep. Ronnie had found satin sheets in the bedroom and the two were looking forward to a sensual night together wrapped in satin. They hoped by sleeping in front of the double doors they would see the sun rise.

"Do you normally sleep in the nude?" Ronnie asked.

"Not always, it depends on my mood, why?"

"Strip right down tonight, these satin sheets will drive you crazy."

After a long day of travel and loving, Ronnie's big plans for hot night on the satin sheets was dashed as soon as the two slid in bed, they were both asleep before they knew it.

As the sun began to creep up over the ocean it seemed to find the double French doors of the lovers Jamaican villa first. Jamie was first to wake with the sliver of light in her eyes. Without taking her eyes off it she reached over to touch her lover and friend. Ronnie was sleeping on her back as well. Jamie was feeling mischievous as she ran her fingertips over Ronnie's nipples as she watched the sliver of light begin to grow. Ronnie stirred at the touch to her sensitive nipples and began to protest at the hour when she opened her eyes and saw the sun.

"Oh my God, is that beautiful or what?" she asked as she saw the red-orange glare on the light blue skin of the ocean.

Jamie took her eyes from the sun sliver for a moment to look at Ronnie.

"It's as beautiful as you are next to me this morning. We've had a wonderful couple days and that sun tells me we're going to have a few more." Jamie said as she leaned over and kissed Ronnie on her cheek.

Both women sat up Indian style on the bed and pulled the satin sheets up around them as they watched the sun come up. After the 15 minute show the ball began to heat the day as it dangled in the sky.

Jamie threw off the sheets. "I'm going to shower so I can feel as fresh as the day!"

"Do you mind if I join you?" Ronnie asked.

"Ummm, if we wear it out in the shower, we may not have anything left for these satin sheets afterwards." Jamie warned her lover.

"Oh, is that what you have in mind? I suppose I could wait and take mine alone." Ronnie said a little disappointed.

Jamie leaned over and kissed her again.

"While you're in there, I'll be here in he satin sheets, warming up your breakfast." She said with a wink.

"God Jamie, you are such a tease. Hurry and get in there!!" Ronnie said after getting her drift.

Jamie took a leisurely shower while Ronnie fell asleep again. When Jamie got out she was as relaxed as she had been at any time in her life. The South Seas air certainly agreed with her.

She toyed with the idea of letting Veronica sleep, but couldn't resist slapping the cute ass that stuck out of the edge of the sheets.

"Oww, leave my ass alone. I'm getting up!" Ronnie whined.

"Leave your ass alone? Don't forget I have a date with that ass. I get to watch it get plugged from the business end, and I can't wait to open it up." Jamie teased her about the promise of a few nights ago.

Ronnie looked at her with fear in her eyes.

"Geez, don't get all bent out of shape. I wouldn't do it if it hurt you, and I wouldn't want to do it if I didn't think you wouldn't get off big time. I love you. You keep forgetting that. I'll be gentle when I love that cute little ass." Jamie told her.

Ronnie smiled and disappeared into the shower as Jamie set herself up on the bed. The suns rays were reaching the room and the feeling of the sleek, cool satin against her skin was making her horny.

As she sat up in bed she began to massage her breasts, pinching the nipples and eventually her fingers slid down to her bare little pussy. She used her middle finger to cleave the lips open as her clit responded, rolling back her hood. Being careful not to go to far, she excited herself, thinking of the shiny clean goddess that was soon coming to her bed.

The early hour and the euphoria she felt were too much for Jamie as she drifted into sleep as she waited for Ronnie. With her torso propped on the back of the futon, her head thrown back, the sheets in a puddle below her spread knees, she was a sight to Ronnie when she came from the shower. Veronica looked at her, admired her beauty and smiled. Nine times in ten she would have let her resting lover stay in her nocturnal state, but her sexual appetite was too great this morning. Proud she worked out so much, she was limber enough to stand beside the bed, bend from the waist to kiss the splayed pussy in front of her. Jamie was about to get her favorite wake-up call.

Standing as close to the futon as she could Ronnie bent toward her target. To tweak her balance she put her hands on her belly to get the perfect pitch to her bend. As her nose and mouth approached the sweet flower before her she could smell the sweet aroma of the floral soap she had used and the oil Jamie's fingers had coaxed from herself.

Ronnie's tongue curled out to swipe at the sunset of Jamie's clit behind the hood. Her catlike lick sensitized the clit as Ronnie saw it engorge and push the hood back again. After more flicks had excited her more she formed a round O with her mouth to suck on the center of pleasure before her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm." Escaped from Jamie's lips. A second such moan woke her as she raised her hips to the source of her pleasure. She put a hand top the back of Ronnie's head before she fully opened her eyes and woke.

"EEEEEEooooo. I thought I was dreaming, my sweetness. Ooooo, take all of that pussy you want. It feels so good." Jamie said as he held Ronnie's head and twisted a bit causing Ronnie to lose her balance and fall to her knees on the side of the bed, her head still buried in Jamie's hot box.

Jamie had, for the most part, let herself be taken by Ronnie in the past few meetings, but the face humping from late yesterday gave her intense orgasms. There was certainly a time for the tender licking and sucking, but for the moment at least, she wanted rough satisfaction. She kept her hand at the back of Ronnie's head and circled her hips to the tongue that was trying to draw the orgasm from her. She began to feel familiar little tingles deep within her akin to an eruption of her G- spot.

"Put your finger in me!! Ohh Ronnie, no - higher, try to point to the back of my navel. That's it. Work it right there, that's it. Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, grrrrrrrttttttt! OooooooooEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Jamie instructed and swooned.

Ronnie had titillated the spot but the finger had quickly ripened it bringing Jamie an orgasm to beat all. She was almost paralyzed when she was pushing Ronnie away, almost as if to set a stage for the action. Ronnie's face was still at the end of her pushing fingertips when the first volley of milky fluid erupted from her pussy. Her shriek of pleasure echoed in the room as she matched the same report with two more wet shots. The first and part of the second went right in Ronnie's face as she tasted the musty/sweet like discharge.

Ronnie had seen her squirt before, but not this intensely, nor had she tasted it. She knew Jamie was on another level just looking in her eyes. Then suddenly Jamie went limp and turned on her side. Ronnie bent to tend to her.

"Are you ok, my sweet? Oh, I've never seen or tasted your cum like that." Ronnie whispered.

All Jamie could manage was an embarrassed smile.

"I'm sorry if I startled you, I have no control. The other night when you were doing my bottom, I squirted then too. I didn't know if you noticed." Jamie said averting her eyes; embarrassed she had no control over the discharge.

"I felt it splash from the bed. We slept in a wet bed that night. I had to notice. Even in your ass, err, in your bottom, as you say, you get them?" Ronnie asked.

"Sometimes, it all depends on the stimulation, and YOU do stimulate me." Jamie said, grinning at her lover. "Come here let me love you like you loved me."

"Wait, I'll be right back." Ronnie said as she went into the room with their bags.

She came out with her velvet bag of toys, reaching in to fish out the panty harness for the strap-on penis.

"I'm ready to be your scared virgin. I want you to have me like no one else has. I think I'm ready to submit and feel your passion." Ronnie said to Jamie in a manner that clearly gave the upper hand to Jamie.

Up until this point the woman's bi-sexual experience had been driven by Veronica, now Jamie was in the driver's seat, so to speak.

"Ummm Ronnie, the morning can sometimes be messy for this, unless you prepare." Jamie warned her.

"Mother Nature took care of that about an hour before the sun came up. My body clock is screwed up; you'd think we went through 3 times zones. I guess the 2 hours ahead and the plane flight confused my system."

"OK, lover. Remember you asked for this, and I will not hurt you. When you say stop, I will. But, I can tell you, if you relax and let it happen, your stimulation will be worth any discomfort you start with. I cum hard every time, and if you use that pocket rocket, I can almost guarantee you will too." Jamie instructed her.

Suddenly Ronnie filled with anticipation and excitement, realizing she was about to cross a sexual threshold that was new to her. The last time she felt this way was the first time a woman made love to her. Now she felt that innocent excitement once again, sharpened by the anticipation of he unknown.

Jamie pulled on the panty harness and examined the choices of sized attachments and chose the smallest around. Ronnie sat on the bed like a prisoner waiting for sentence to be delivered.

Jamie got her tub of lube and tube of Wet and set them by the pillow, having watched Randy prepare her more than once. She knelt on the silk-slicked bed and came to Ronnie bending to kiss her lips and then embracing her and pulling her to her side where they kissed and necked. Slowly Jamie worked her way to her breasts, kissing and licking every morsel of skin, leaving her nipples alone in anticipation. She sat back and smiled at Ronnie then dove to caress her right breast while she took the left nipple in her mouth. She sucked hard and rolled the nipple on her tongue, and then frantically switched sides, frustrated she couldn't trap both nipples together. Slowly she kissed down over her belly button and brought Ronnie's legs up for her to hold in a familiar spread eagle position. Jamie lowered her face to lick long full tongue swaths across the fullness of her lips, each time nipping her clit. After about 6 of those long licks she drove her tongue between her lips and drooled into her, fluttering her tongue as she did. Just when Ronnie thought she was going to be mouthed to orgasm Jamie straightened up, spit into her hand and transferred the wetness to the tip of the dick she was wearing. She lowered that tip to Ronnie's pussy and pushed her hips forward sinking right into the soak pussy of her lover and friend.

"Ohhhhhhhh, sweetheart that feels so good. Ronnie said with a smile as Jamie began to rotate her hips giving Ronnie an in and out / side to side fucking with her new dick. Jamie knelt between her knees and watch the rubber cock disappear into Veronica's tiny pussy. It didn't take long for Ronnie to react to the fucking she was getting.

"Oh Jamie, you do that good, you know the rhythm of making a woman happy."

Wordlessly Jamie leaned forward and braced her hands on either side of Ronnie and began to pile drive her hips into Ronnie.

"Oh that's it, hard, hard! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Do it! Do it! Do it!" Ronnie yelled as her lover plowed her open.

Jamie heard Ronnie cum at least once and on the brink at least twice more when she stopped her strokes and pulled the cock out. As soon as she did, Ronnie flipped over to her knees, ready to continue doggie style. However as soon as Ronnie stuck her ass out to get he cock back in her pussy, she realized this also opened her up for what else was coming.

Jamie threaded the cock back into her pussy and began to stroke it in and out again, making it disappear up her vagina. She couldn't help notice her little hole dilate a bit from the relaxation she felt in the area. Jamie fingered the tub of lube and got a finger full and worked it around her fingers. While fucking the dildo into her, she placed a greased finger in her little hole and twisted it in slowly. Ronnie's head came up, but she made no sound with the sudden double intrusion. The finger was comfortable as it lanced her in opposite strokes of the cock. When the second finger joined the first she moaned a bit but took it and easily grew accustomed to it. When Jamie removed them she reached for the tube of Wet and squeezed a little to Ronnie's ass cleft. She watch as its slipperyness worked its way down to her wrinkle. As it did she put some more Wet on her thumb and unceremoniously pushed it into Ronnie.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.