Watching - Cover

Watching

Copyright© 2003 by Linda Jean

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a story of how after a year of being married (faithfully) that I became tempted and began to have sex outside of my Marriage (with out my husband finding out).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mary walked up to my door, and opened it and said. "Come on you two we have a bed inside, besides, I want some of this." With that she reached in and moved her hand to my pussy. Moaning I opened my legs for her fingers. Bill broke the kiss and said, " Let's get inside. I got to fuck this hot bitch. You want it, don't you, baby?" All I could do was moan in ecstasy as Mary's fingers worked on me. I finely managed to say, "Yes" and I started to move out my car as Mary and Bill were leading me to the front door.

Tom said, "Man, is she ever hot, I ain't seen anyone as bad off or as hot as this bitch is. Shit, I bet she could fuck an army right now if we had one here, she would love every fucking inch of cock she could get." Mary smiled at him and said, "easy my love, it's your turn to watch, you already got your cock sucked, now watch this hot horny bitch turn into a pussy-lover like I am." We all went inside the big house into the living room. Everyone was got out of their clothes. I felt my torn baggy shorts pulled down and Mary took off my blouse.

Mary and I kissed, I felt her hand again between my open legs rubbing my pussy lips and clit then sliding into my wanting wet hole.

More hands were lovingly pinching my nipples. Mary broke her kiss with me, and said, "Ever taste a wet, hot pussy before, honey?" Without waiting for my answer she slowly pulled me forward as she laid down on her back on the floor. Without answering I follow her and felt her hand guide my face to her pussy. I could see her swollen lips; I could see her clit. It was also swollen. Her lips were open and I could see her hole open, I knew that she was ready. While I was moving my face to her mound, my taste buds couldn't wait to taste another woman again. At the same time that I was kneeling over Mary,

I felt hands tugging at my ass, wanting me to raise my ass up, I did and I felt a cock starting to enter me, I moaned as the fat cock filled me, I sucked and licked Mary's clit. I heard Mary talking to me as she was licking my clit while one of the men began to fuck me. She stopped long enough to say, "You like that, don't you? I bet you would love Bill to fuck your asshole, wouldn't you, honey?" I didn't answer, all I wanted to do was lick Mary and feel that fat cock fucking me. Again Mary asks, "Don't you, bitch? Come on, Bill, fuck her asshole. I know she wants you to." I felt Bill pull out his cock out of me and then I feel it against my butt hole. He puts pressure against it ever so slowly. I lick and suck Mary's clit. I finely pull up my mouth away, turned back and said, "Fuck me, put that cock in me."

Bill's cock was coated with my juices, and I felt my asshole stretch as it began to slide in. Tom told Bill to go slow and easy, "finger her," he said "this may be her first time," I felt Bill slowly pushing in; I pushed back and opened my butt hole for him. I was so close to climaxing... I wanted it in me. Mary was licking my pussy it felt like a log was being slid into my ass again; while being a little bit painful, it was also pure mind blowing pleasure for me to feel it again after so long of an absence...

I start to climax as he buried his cock into me, it was a hard climax, it seems to last for the longest time. Bill began to pump in and out; I moaned as went back to licking and sucking on Mary's open lovely wet sweet hole. I did it very softly, and very lovingly. I wanted to make her climax again and again. Bill was slamming in and out of me like crazy, then every now and then he would pull his fat cock all the way out, then he ram it back deep inside of me. It made me crazy with lust and desire.

I began using my fingers in Mary; I felt hands between us and I looked only to see her caressing her tits and nipples. Bill erupted in my ass and I shoved back hard against him to get every last drop of his sperm. Tom said that he was next and Bill pulled his cock out of me. Tom put his cock in and this time he fill my wanting, cock-hungry pussy. Oh, this was pure heaven; it had been so long since I had last enjoyed anything like this. Tom's slammed his cock in and out at blinding speed. It felt so wonderful that I stopped eating Mary, and I closed my eyes, enjoying each and every stroke. It was hard for me to breath; my body was shaking with pleasure. I heard Mary tell Bill to go get Victor. "Oh God" I thought, "FUCK YEA, another guy to fuck me. I was really doing it now, I'm really being gang-banged again! GOD I LOVE THIS, GOD FORGIVE, ME I LOVE IT!!" I felt Tom drive his dick hard in and out of me, I felt him grab hold my hips and he held on tight as he buried it deep inside with one last thrust. I knew he was shooting his sperm in me, I pushed back and I close to yet another climax, but he stopped before I finished. Mary said, "Have Victor lick her." Then she told me, "You're going to love this, honey. He has the best tongue; he puts all men to shame." Tom pulled his dick out of me and I felt the roughest, longest tongue that I had not felt in a very, very long time. It was lapping me more than licking. I knew that it was going deep into me into both of my sperm-filled holes. I felt it going deep inside and it was so wet; I knew that exactly what this was licking me.

It had been so long, I swore to myself that I would never allow myself to experience this again, yet here I loved every moment of it. I started another deep strong climax. I pushed myself up onto my hands and knees. I pushed back against his tongue and started going nuts with pleasure. Just as I was ready to climax, Mary said, "She's ready, boys, have Victor mount her." I felt Victor pull his wonderful long wet tongue away; I wanted to see him before he fucked me. As I turn my head to look at the dog, I suddenly panicked, I knew how much I was addicted to this before I went to UCLA, I promised myself to never again allow this to happen. Felt sick, but as I started to protest. He jumped up on my back and rammed his cock in me at the same time his front legs grabbed hold of me tight. I start yelling, "FUCK. OH FUCK, PLEASE, NO, PLEASE. GET HIM OFF ME, DON'T LET HIM, NO, DON'T, PLEASE OHH, OHHH, OHHHH SHIT, HE'S GOING IN. STOP HIM, STOP HIM, OHHHH, I CAN'T, I CAN'T, I PROMISED, OH GOD NO, OHHH PLEASE GET HIM OFF." I was shouting, "OH PLEASE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, OHHH PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP. FUCK, HE WAS SO FAST, PLEASE STOP HIM, OHHHH, HE WAS SO BIG. OHHHH SHIT, OH FUCK, OH MARY, OHHH MARY, if you don't stop him, he's going to make me. OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH MARY, OH FUCK, FUCK I'M COMMMMMMING, FUCK ME BOY, FUCK ME BABY, FUCK THAT PUSSY. THAT'S IT BOY, FUCK MAMA, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEE." I almost passed out as my climax hit, it had been years since I last had a dog fuck me, and just like any drug I was hooked all over again.

It was strong, and it was long. All the time I came my pussy was flexing with pleasure, and Victor never stopped fucking me, he hammered hard and fast. Just as I would finish one climax, another one would comes just as hard behind it. I yelled out, "DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP, DON'T LET HIM STOP." I heard Mary's voice say, "See, I told you boys, she would be begging for more and loving every inch of him! No woman can fuck him and not fall in love."

Victor pulled hard at my waist and I felt wave after wave of his cock shooting his sperm into me. I felt his huge cock throbbing. After he was finished he got off of me. When Victor did jump off, I was still on my hands and knees kneeling with my eyes closed, relishing what had just happened. I felt his lovely knot pull out and I heard that lovely gushing of his juice spill out. Mary moved in behind me and slid something cool inside my dripping hole. When it started to vibrator, I knew it was a plastic vibrator or vibrating rubber cock. Slowly she slid it in and out. Bill came around in front of me and laid down with his cock in front of my mouth. I saw it and took his half-hard dick into my mouth, I started to work on it. I realized that these people went to the park to find woman like me, no, not a woman, they went looking for a bitch in heat, and I was sooooo happy to be the bitch in heat that they found.

Now the guilt started to set in again. What had I done? I just sucked two cocks and ate another woman, and on top of all that I let a dog fuck me again. I told myself, "You are one sick bitch." Mary, as if sensing my dilemma, never skipped a stroke in my cunt and cuddled my left breast. I realized that I was sucking a man's cock that just minutes ago was FUCKING me. The woman I met less than an hour ago was using something to fuck me with and, worst of all, she had her dog lick and fuck me. The most sickening thing to me was, I liked it, no, I loved it, even thought I swore I would never allow myself to enjoy it ever again, I had. "Sick, sick," I told myself, yet I never stopped sucking Bill's hard cock. I never slowed down, I never stopped moaning. I told myself, "You stupid idiot, you let a dog fuck again. How can you ever make love to my husband again?" How could I be so bad, so perverted? Mary moved closer to me and whispered in my ear, "That's it, honey suck it, suck that cock, get it nice and hard. Here, take this and fuck yourself while I get turned around." I reached under myself and grabbed the dildo. I felt Mary turn around and slide under me, between my legs. With a lot of work she managed to get her face under my mound again and her mound was just below my face as I sucked Bill. I felt Mary touch my clit, and her face came up to my bush. She told Tom to take over the dildo. I let go of it as his hand grabbed it. Then I felt Mary's tongue touch my clit, then the bottom side of my cunt. I heard he mumble as she ate me, "Eat me, Eat me, baby."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.