Anal Rape - Cover

Anal Rape

by FucKitten

Copyright© 2003 by FucKitten

Incest Sex Story: Katy is raped analy and forced to submit to her new master.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Rape   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   First   Anal Sex   .

Katy starred at the ceiling of her bedroom, she was wondering whether this summer would turn out to be as boring as last summer. As Katy sat up and yawned, she noticed her door was open a crack. She was sure she had shut it when she entered the room. She stood and walked over to the door.

"Mike?" she pushed the door further open. She wished that her parents were home. She always got spooked when they left her alone. She called to her brother one more time before going back into her room.

Katy looked at the clock on the wall. Mike should have been home an hour ago. Katy was only fourteen, and still naive. Her eighteen year old brother was supposed to be baby sitting her. Katy rose from her bed and walked across the hallway to the bathroom.

She undressed and through a towel over the sink. She took a quick shower, she didn't even bother to wash her hair. As she stepped onto the tile floor, she reached for the towel on the sink. It wasn't there.

Katy ran into her bedroom naked and locked the door behiond her. Someone had to be in the house. She dressed in a tank top and jogging shorts and turned towards the phone. She stopped dead as she realized her closet door was now open. She had just closed it a few moments ago. She turned to run for the door when the closet opened and a large pair of hands grabbed her from behind.

"Thought you could run, did you?"

"Mike?" Katy stopped struggling and turned around. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Can't a guy have a little fun?"

"Not at my exspense, they can't."

"Well, sorry, pretty pretty princess."

"That's enought Mike, get lost."

"Not so fast!" Mike grabbed her hair as she tried to bolt for the door. "We're just getting started. Come on, sis, what's the matter?"

"Get away from me, what are you doing?" She screamed as her brother brought his mouth down hard on her's.

Mike looked down into her face and smiled. "I've been wanting your ass for a while."

"What!?"

"Please, don't tell me you didn't notice. I oogle you every time your in a bathing suit. It's so obvious. I want to shove my cock up your ass."

"Please, Mike, you're not serious!"

"I'm horny, baby girl. It's time I tought you the ropes."

He laughed as he threw her onto the bed. She struggled to get away from him, but he sat on her back, pinning her to the bed. She screamed before he was able to stuff a sock in her mouth. He tore her tank top off and secured it around her head, like a gag. She felt as if she would suffocate.

"Now! Pay attention! You are going to do everything I say, understand?"

She nodded her head.

"Good. Don't think, just because you're my sister that I'm going to be gentle with you, because I'm not. I'm going to pound your ass until I'm satisfied, understand?"

Again, she nodded. A tear rolled down her cheek as she realized she was about to be raped by her own brother.

"Get up and stand near the closet."

She moved slowly, keeping her arms across her ample chest.

"Bend over and grab your ankles, I want to see your tits swing." She did as she was told. "Now, I want to see that pretty little pussy. Take those shorts off."

She hesitated, which earned her a hard slap slap across her breast. She screamed into the gag and hurried to get her shorts off.

"Now, take that position again, but turn around."

He stared at her pussy and exposed anus before shoving her onto the floor.

"Stay perfectly still! I'll beat you if you move!" She knew he meant it.

He spread her legs with his hands until she was almost in a split position. He started to finger her pussy while he spread her ass cheeks open wide.

"You have a pretty anus, too. I can't wait to hurt it." He smacked her left ass cheek as he spoke, then the right one. She screamed into the gag and tried to move away from his hand.

"I didn't tell you to move!" He lifted her up and laid her on the bed, on her stomach. He sat on the edge and pulled her over his lap. He abused her ass cheeks while he tied her hands together, behind her back.

"Now, I told you to obey me. You didn't. I'm going to beat you now. If you try to move, I'll thrust my dick into you dry. So, don't try anything unless you really want to hurt."

He pulled his belt off and raised it above his shoulders. He brought iot down hard on her ass. She wailed in pain as he brought it down again and again. By the time he was satisfied, she was cryin hysterically and the globes of her ass were bright red. Mike lifted his exhausted sister into his arms and bent her over the bed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.