Lustful Summoning - Cover

Lustful Summoning

Copyright© 2003 by Jason Morris

Chapter 9

Magic Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A desperate man calls on a demon to serve his carnal desires.

Caution: This Magic Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Magic   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Torture   Orgy   Nudism  

The breeze felt good blowing across his face. Jason slowly climbed out of the dark hole of unconsciousness. A strong wind was blowing across his face and over his head. When he knew that he was thinking more clearly and his eyes were still closed, he figured it must be nighttime.

No light was blinding him through his eyelids, which was a good thing. Jason didn't believe his pupils would be able to handle any bright lights right now. He slowly lifted his eyelids, the wind quickly drying his eyes.

Jason blinked a few times to moisten them and allowed his eyes to focus as best as they could in the dark.

The first thing he saw was a broken white line flashing through a windshield. Looking around the interior of the car, Jason couldn't recognize the type of vehicle. It wasn't until he stared at the leaping cat-like hood ornament ahead of him that he knew it was a Jaguar.

Jason looked over at the driver side of the Jag, still feeling disoriented from the long sleep. Jeanne Chealsea was behind the steering wheel, driving as confidently as she was gorgeous.

"Where am I," Jason asked?

"You're in a Jag," the young succubus said. An infectious smile spread across her lips, showing the whitest teeth. Jason smiled back at her, not meaning too with the reply she gave him.

"I mean, why am I here and not still in the hospital bed," Jason asked, still smiling at her.

"Because we need you, Master," a sexy sultry voice said from behind him.

Jason looked over his shoulder for the first time and let his eyes adjust to the darkness in the back seat. He was able to make out the original succubus sitting in the middle seat. Her wings were wrapped around her like a cape. Sitting on each side were two familiar faces.

The two men Jason saw the succubus bring back to life were sitting on each side of her. He could barely see their faces, but they looked like they could be killers. Even with that thought, Jason felt safe, as long as the demon sat next to the both of them. The next words he heard really took all of his fear away.

"Welcome back, Master," both men said in unison. Their faces did not share the smiles from either one of the two succubi sitting in the car.

"Who are these two men, and where are we going, and what is going on, all around?" Jason shot off the questions in a rapid succession.

"They are here for protection," the original succubus started. "We are going to Nevada and the following is a plan I have come up with after seeing my offspring go wild over one man in their midst."

Jason turned around, feeling very tired again from moving around so much.

This is getting out of hand, he thought to himself.

"Why Nevada," Jason asked without turning around.

"I've studied your countries laws over the past few days, Master, and I've found that..."

"Past few days," Jason interrupted. "How long have I been out of it this time?"

"You've been resting for two days since Jeanne joined our ranks," the succubus replied. "You will no longer be touched until you are ready to play again. You must build your strength before even I will allow that to happen again."

A million questions and more flew threw Jason's mind, but his head hurt too much to start an interrogation of his demon. He reclined his head against the back of the passenger seat and noticed how comfortable the smooth leather felt under him.

"Where did this car come from," he asked before he could stop his mouth from working.

"No more questions, Master," she replied. "Just rest and relax. You will need your strength when we arrive. There is much work to be done before my work can begin."

Jason closed his eyes and let sleep take him again. This time, he was able to dream.


Jason stood in a small room. It looked very much like a nice hotel room. The bed was made with the linen tucked tight around the many pillows and mattress. A thick blanket covered the bed to about two-thirds of the way from the foot toward the head.

Jason, standing at the foot of the bed, turns his head to get a good look at his surroundings. Looking over his bare shoulder, he noticed that there was a couch behind him, facing the bed. Behind the couch, covering most of the wall was a mirror. Looking at his reflection, he noticed he was stark naked.

Turning back to the room, Jason saw the usual round table over in the right corner with two empty straight-backed chairs. On the other side of the bed, he saw a wicker chair or something like it, painted silvery white. The back of the chair seemed to be right up against the wall the head of the bed was closest to.

Between himself and the wicker chair he was looking at, Jason saw a large hole. It was at the bottom of the wall on the left side of the room. Jason figured he would investigate it when he noticed another opening closer to him on the same wall.

It was a doorway and the only one leading out of the room. Walking to that opening, and away from the mirror, Jason could see that it was a bathroom. There was steam coming from the large tub, which was filled with water.

Feeling very stressed, Jason decided he could use a long relaxing soak in the tub. He reached the tub and put his fingers in the water. The temperature was hot to the touch but it was too tempting not to climb in. Jason stepped over the high edge and slowly put his foot in the water, giving it time to grow used to the temperature change.

After a few seconds, the water felt perfect on his skin. As soon as his legs were in and he started to lower himself, his muscles instantly relaxed. When his groin reached the water, there seemed to be an opposite effect.

The lower he sank into the water, the harder his dick became. Finally, his ass reached the bottom of the tub and he leaned against the back of it. In some strange way, the water had not flowed over the top as he was climbing in. It seemed he didn't displace any of the water.

Jason was now sitting in the tub, slipping deeper into the water, until he was nearly lying in the soothing water. The smooth surface of the fluid sat just under his chin and his arms were completely under. His hands wandered though it to his growing erection and started massaging.

Jason closed his eyes and relaxed as he continued to masturbate. His fingers worked the long meat and he moaned with the pleasure. He felt as if he was near eruption and decided he would stop before he ended up in the same water as his own semen.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.