Lustful Summoning
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2003 by Jason Morris

Magic Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A desperate man calls on a demon to serve his carnal desires.

Caution: This Magic Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Magic   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Torture   Orgy   Nudism  

Mac-C didn't have a very nice outlook toward women. They were put on this earth to do nothing more than serve men. Even his mother, that crack-whore bitch, wasn't any better. She gave him life and that's all he knew about her. That was all he wanted to know.

More than twenty-six years since that time, other sluts had been the cause of him serving time in the system. There was that old craggy cunt of a social worker that kept putting him in homes. Then it was slut who went running to the teachers because she didn't want to put out after cock teasing him all those years in high school.

That girl caused him to spend six months in juvie. After that, you had all the other pussies that kept telling the cops he was beating them. But he had finally beat those bitches at their own game, especially that last ho that caused him to seven months in the state penn.

It'll be years before they find her dry cunt, and even then, there won't be any chance of proving it was him. But now he had figured out how to beat all these bitches at their own game.

More than forty whores in the city were his and only two of them had tried to quit his business. They won't be found anytime soon, either. They weren't even missed when they went missing. But for Vamp to go missing was shocking. No one took his ho's, no one.

He couldn't believe that bitch left her job. She was one of those few that really liked her job, even if she did attract the freaks. He wouldn't be surprised if one of those fucking freak Johns had done something to her, but he wasn't going to let them get away with it. If they did, his other paying pussies would get the idea that he wouldn't protect them, and that couldn't happen.

"Get G to call the police and file a missing person's on that bitch," Mac-C told the ho that was shooting up next to him. "And don't spill any of your fucking blood on my carpet, bitch. You know what I'll do to you if you do, don't ya, bitch."

Mac-C mocked holding a gun in his hand, pointing at the cunt, and curled his trigger finger all the way in. The whore quickly pushed the juice into her vein and jerked the needle out. Just as quickly, she put her hand over the already red infected wound and pressed on it.

"She's just trying to keep the fix in her and ain't worrying about the blood that she's about to get all over my place," Mac-C thought with anger. He'll just slap her around later for being a bitch. She likes it that way.

"And get out to all the cunts and tell them to help the police if they ask about her," he yelled at the needle scarred woman. "If I find out that they don't, then there won't be a missing person's report, let alone a search. Plus no one will find them if there was a search."

Several hours later, G called back and spoke to Mac-C.

"What?" Mac-C answered the phone.

"It's me, G," G said. "I've filed the report and they are on the streets asking the girls. They don't think they are going to find her, though."

"They better, or else there is going to be some serious Hell to pay," said Mac-C. He slammed the phone down and rolled back over in his bed.

He looked over his newest pussy for the Johns out there. She was on her back, tied to the bedpost. She was just as kinky as Vamp had been. She liked to be slapped around even more than the other cunts that's been in his bed.

He knew this because any woman that had a tattoo liked that shit, and she had a large ink job on her back that resembled a spider web. There was also the red hourglass shape on her tight little stomach. If this bitch liked that kind of pain, she will love the pain he had in store for him.

Mac-C rolled over on top of her sleeping form and started banging the bitch before she opened her eyes. She woke up and started to scream before he covered her mouth with his hand. Her eyes opened wide, staring at him, but he didn't care. He liked his women silent when he fucks them. None of that fake orgasm shit.

"You like it this way, don't you, bitch?" Mac-C said. He didn't give her a chance to answer by keeping his hand over her mouth. "You're going to love my cock slamming into your pussy any night that I can give it to you. You'll be my ho like all the others, won't you?"

The girl kept staring at him, nodding her head rapidly. The tears that were streaming down the sides of her face shocked him.

"Stop that shit, you bitch!" Mac-C yelled. He took his hand from her mouth and slapped her face with the back of it. "Don't even try to cry in front of me. I'll beat you harder, you cunt."

Mac-C slapped her again, and then put his hand over her mouth, also coving her nose at the same time.

"If you don't play your cards right, cunt, then you will find that I can be very uncaring," he said. "I'll take you out without a second thought."

The girl's body kept rocking while he continued to slam his hips into her. Her eyes began to roll up into her head and Mac-C finally allowed her to breath by moving his fingers off of her nose.

He quickly pulled out of her gaping pussy and stood up on the bed, straddling her prone body. He jerked himself to cumming and watched it fall on her face. All women liked that sort of thing. They wouldn't show it in the movies if it wasn't true.

Mac-C then jumped off the bed and headed for the bathroom. He hated the way pussy smelled, especially after a woman has cum. It was the worse smell in the world, even worse than a damn skunk.

Mac-C took a long hot shower, especially lathering up his crotch and washing away the stench of the ho's cunt. He heard the phone ringing when he stepped out of the shower and ran back to his bedroom to answer it. When he picked up the receiver, the person on the other end had already hung up.

"You fucking bitch!" Mac-C yelled at the girl that was tied up on his bed. "Why didn't you come and get me or answer the fucking phone? What the fuck is wrong with you, you bitch?"

Mac-C quickly jumped on top of the girl, straddling her body. His hands flew across her face, bitch-slapping the girl as quickly as he could.

"I ... I ... I couldn't answer it, you left me tied up," she yelled at him between the striking hands. "You didn't untie me, God damn it!"

Mac-C pulled his arm back and punched the girl in her stomach.

"Don't you dare use God's name in vain, you bitch!" he yelled at the girl. "You aren't even worth having his name cross your lips, let alone cursing. You fucking bitch!"

Mac-C then punched the girl again, this time across her face. The girls nose spurted blood which pissed him off even more.

"Now you want to fucking spit your nasty ass fucking blood on me?" Mac-C yelled. His hands went back the girls face, this time covering her mouth and nose again. "I'll teach you to spit your fucking blood on me."

Mac-C watch with joy as her struggled to breathe, but he didn't care. He was going to let this bitch see what happened to women that went against his wishes, especially if they tried to fight back.

The girl was saved for the moment when the phone next to the bed rang again.

"You let out a single sound, then I am going to cause you so much pain, that you will beg me to kill you," Mac-C said. He pulled his hand off her mouth and snatched up the phone.

"What?" he yelled into the receiver.

"Where were you a minute ago, Mac," G's voice said. "I tried calling, but you didn't answer?"

"I was in the shower and the bitch here didn't answer the fucking phone," Mac-C said. "What did you get on Vamp?"

"She ain't dead," G told him. "That bitch is holed up at the John's house that took her home last night. The blue boy's said that she had no intention of coming back to you and wasn't going to go back on the street."

"That fucking cunt," Mac-C said. "Get over here and pick that crack ho I had call you this morning. We got us a trip to make and some lessons to teach to these bitches. I'll be ready when you get here."

Mac-C hung up the phone and looked at the girl still tied to the bed. She was trying to keep the blood free flowing from her nose from running down on the bed. This bitch was learning quickly, but she still needed to learn that no one crossed him.

"Come on, bitch," Mac-C said. He moved to the foot of the bed and unbound her feet. "You've got a lesson to learn about how I take care of my ho's, especially when they try leave and I ain't ready for them go."

Less than an hour later, G was driving down the road with that track-marked bitch riding next to him. Mac-C sat behind her and the new girl was next to him. Mac-C kept checking his piece, making sure that it was loaded and ready to go. He was nervous because he didn't know if the John would have any weapons or if this whole thing was a trap.

G turned off the main road onto a fucking dirt road. Damn, this fucker lived out in the sticks. There was nothing worse than dealing with a dumb-ass redneck. At least no one will hear them cutting this asshole into tiny little pieces.

G killed the lights and let the moonlight show where the dirt road led. They rumbled along it until the house could be seen coming up fast. Mac-C was pleased with the looks of it. Anyone could sneak into this place and no one would ever know unless they looked hard enough.

The car turned hard into the drive of the house, effectively blocking the other car that was parked there.

G looked back at Mac-C, the latter nodding back at him. G then reached into the glove box and pulled a small pistol out and handed it to that sick bitch in the front seat.

"Use this if that bastard in there has any guns, you got that?" he told her. That skinny bitch just nodded her head. She looked like she was going to get sick. Mac-C knew how to handle this bitch's loss of nerves.

"I'll give you all the shit you need when this is over, bitch," Mac-C promised. "You won't have to buy anymore, I promise."

That cunt's eyes brightened at that. He knew she would fall for it.

They all piled out of the car, the new girl stood up and looked over the roof at Mac-C.

"What about me?" she whined. "Don't I get anything?"

"You're just hear to watch, bitch, so shut the fuck up," Mac-C replied, pointing his finger at her, making sure she got the point. "If you ask another question, I'm going to give you something else besides a bloody nose, you got it?"

"Yeah, I got it," she pouted. This bitch was going to piss Mac-C off to no end.

They quietly moved up the steps and up next to the door. It wasn't until Mac-C put his ear next to the door that he finally heard something or someone inside the house. He recognized that noise from earlier that day. It was the muffled sound of some being fucked, and fucked hard, at that.

Mac-C raised his fist and beat the side of it several times on the door. There was no way this John was going to get all that fun for free. It was time to pay the man. And that bitch was going to get what she had coming to her, too.

"Open this door, you stupid fucking bitch!" Mac-C yelled. "If I have to break it down, you and your new boyfriend are going to be in deep shit! Open up, god damn it, or I'll kill you both!"

She watched her newest offspring untangle her legs from their master. The succubus lifted her hips and removed her pussy from his mouth while leaning forward. Her lips connected with the blonde's and she enticed the woman's new forked tongue into her mouth.

She sucked some of the energy that the blonde had pulled from their master back into herself before breaking the lustful kiss. Another loud banging came from front door at that point.

"Didn't you hear me, cunt?" yelled the pimp. "There ain't no people around here that will hear me if I blow a hole in this fucking door. Now let me in or I'll put a hole in you too."

The succubus stood next to the bed, feeling her wings melt into her back and her tail shorten into her spine. She didn't want to scare her prey away. She sauntered out of the bedroom and sent a mental message to her offspring to close and lock the bedroom. No harm was to come to the master. She knew that he was the key to her remaining in this world.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.