Swinging Beginning - Cover

Swinging Beginning

by Sydney

Copyright© 2003 by Sydney

Erotica Sex Story: Cyber sex on the internet gets these two talking and that leads to exploring.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   .

It's odd how it started. Carol, my wife of fifteen years, and I never dreamed getting connected to the internet would lead to our swinging. It sure did though.

First it was the chat rooms. The first time I a nice lady on the net ask me if she could suck my cock taught me quickly exactly how naughty this experance could get. I told Carol about what happened and she flat didn't believe me.

She wasn't in the chat room more than twenty minutes and two different guys tried to get her to Cyber. That's what it's called when you have sex with someone on-line by writing messages. Cyber-fucking.

Inside an hour Carol, and whoever it was talking to her, got to the point they were typing "A-h-h-h-h-h-h," to indicate they'd reached a climax.

The next evening Carol asked me, "Honey, can I play along with these guys?" I realized she wanted to masturbate at the same time she Cybered.

"Sure honey. Go ahead. I'll just sit over here and watch," I told her.

She got a funny look on her face and said, "I don't know if I can concentrate enough on the guy that's on-line if you're watching."

"Sure you can Carol. Just forget about me and watch the screen." Doing that is a lot easier than it sounds. It really is." Pretty soon Carol's on line lover is typing that he's taking her blouse off, and Carol's doing it just like he described. Boy, did my attention fix on Carol.

I rolled my desk chair up behind Carol's so I could watch the screen too. Carol was all the way into this thing. He told her he didn't want her to slip out of her skirt, just pull it up above her crotch.

Carol told him, "I need to play with my nipples."

He said, "Oh baby, let me kneel on the floor and softly suck them."

It was like a switch had been thrown. He'd would type that he was sucking her tits, and she'd softly squeeze the end of her nipple. I could hear a muffled moan escape her soft lips as she did so. I slipped my cock out of the confines of my pants and slowly stroked its hard surface while I watched my wife getting hotter and hotter.

He asked, "Are you wearing panties?"

"No," Carol said. Well, actually she was, but she caught the edge of their crotch and pulled it to the side, so it was the same thing.

"Slip two fingers just inside your slit. At the top where we both know it's so sensitive."

"Oh-h-h-h-h." Carol typed.

Both Carol's and my desk are open fronted and face each other. I got up and walked around to my side. Carol was studying that screen so hard she didn't even know I was there. She was typing one handed now. The other hand was below the top of the desk.

I dropped to the floor and began crawling toward the enticing picture between Carol's legs. Both her knees were forced apart as far as the desk drawers would allow. Her flaming-red cunt hair pointed to a very red, sopping slit. Her fingers were busy rotating against her clit. Occasionally they dipped down and thrust up into her body. A few strokes and my beautiful, red-headed wife smeared the moisture collected on her fingers over and around her aroused clit.

I got close enough I knew I could interrupt at any time, then waited. I could smell her arousal in the confined space below her desk. Carol's crotch began making hunching motions. Always a sure sign of Carol's heat. It would only be moments before she would come.

I slid forward, careful not to touch her legs, and thrust my tongue in between Carol's busy fingers. The first she knew I was there was feeling the tip of my tongue against her clit.

"Oh Shit!" she screamed and backed that desk chair out from under her desk. "John! You scared me to death!"

"Come back in under here," I ordered. "I've got unfinished business."

"We-l-l-l-l, all right. But tell me before you stick your tongue in me."

I chuckled to myself as she returned, opening her crotch as much as she could. One hand returned to stroke her clit and I heard computer keys being struck by the other. I nestled my mouth against her slit, noting she was wetter than I could remember. She was really into this.

Carol's hand now held my face to her crotch. It wasn't long however before she left me to my own devices. Two hands do a much better job of typing.

Her breathing got shallower and much faster. Her crotch humped against my lips.

"Oh my God, honey. Between the two of you I'm gonna come so hard."

I picked up my pace. I was not jealous of her on-line lover. I simply loved the depth of her passion.

"Oh. Oh. I'm... I'm coming!" Carol screamed. For the next ten minutes she would scream and then relax, scream and relax, as multiple climaxes tore through her body.

You know, it wasn't two weeks later, and a lot of talk between the two of us, that we attended our first swinger's dance.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.