The Gift
Chapter 42

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

It was well into the morning when we finally woke up. The smells alone could have brought life to a dead man's cock. Combined with the memories of Saturday night it made us very horny. At a time, while Mary was sitting on my cock, she reached out and grabbed the phone.

"Hello, Sarah, it's Mary."

"Do you remember a few months ago, when you said, that if ever I needed a substitute you'd be willing?"

"No, not at all. I need to reward him."

"Yeah, I'm sitting on it right now."

"No, I'm not!"

"You see, last night he let me fuck the three Italians who have built our new kitchen."

"Sure, it's true, and sure it was great."

"No, I'll tell you about it later. But I think he deserves a reward, don't you?"

"Do you think we could make Majbritt join us?"

"You would? That's great."

"No, not today. I intend to fuck him silly right now, but some afternoon next week."

"Yes, I know that. But I'm sure Erik can manage to leave the office for an afternoon, so your husbands won't suspect anything."

"Sure."

"OK, you find a day which suits you and Majbritt, right?"

"Yes I am, I'm happy to say."

"Fine. See you. Bye."

Mary smiled and made a few lewd movements with her cunt.

"I told you. Sarah is very eager, and she'll call Majbritt. She was sure Majbritt is willing. And she called me a whore."

"You are, aren't you?

"Sure I am. I'll show you!"

It was past noon when we finally got out of bed and showered together. Over brunch I told Mary about the busy weeks I had coming up, and how little help I should be with the moving.

"But I've found the moving company we need. All we'll have to do is to make a list of where the furniture will go. They'll pack everything, move it and unpack it. They'll even hang the pictures if we want. And if there's any furniture we do not want, they'll take it to the city dump."

"They are very expensive, then, aren't they?"

"Sure, love, but we can afford it. There's no need for you to let the moving stress you."

In the afternoon we went to the new apartment to measure all rooms, so we could make a plan for the movers. The Italians had cleaned the rooms decently, and for the first time I had the mind to appreciate their work. The kitchen was outstanding! On one of the tables they had left an unopened bottle of Barolo with a little note of love from Giovanno, Marco and Ango, which made Mary blush like a young girl.

In the bedroom we decided for a whole new wall of cupboards, which Mary would order on Monday, to be installed sometime during the week. We also decided which rooms would serve which purposes. We would have a large bedroom, Mary and I would have each our 'home-office', and a fairly large room would be for the kids to keep their stuff and to sleep in, when they were at home, then an almost huge living room plus a dining room. I wanted a glass double-door between the living room and the dining room, but Mary said we should wait until we had tried out how it would work as it was now. We could always have a carpenter install one, if we needed it.

Back home we found out how our ideas matched. As soon as I had measured all the furniture, while Mary drew a plan of the apartment, we sat down to find out where to place the furniture. There was not a single piece on which we disagreed!

In the late afternoon I wanted to take a little nap so I went upstairs. I did not get much peace, though. Dad had some serious business on his mind.

"Son, I have something to tell you. About the future. About you and me. I want to prepare you for what's going to happen."

"Wow, dad, you sound so solemn."

"Well, I am, in a way. You see, I want to go into the light."

"You've better explain that."

"I shall try. You see, when we die our souls go into the light, where we meet with all people, our own people, and with God. Some of us have unfinished business on Earth when we die, and we stay in the darkness as spirits. That's where I am now. Because I had unfinished business with you."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.