The Gift
Chapter 41

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

I returned to the house and indulged myself with an afternoon nap in my bed. My sleep must have been filled with horny dreams, because when I woke up at five I sported a boner of proportions, and all kinds of wicked fantasies filled my head. I knew, unfortunately, that Mary was so preoccupied with the flat, that torrid sex was not foremost on her mind. When I had had a shower to cool me off, I decided to go to the flat and maybe exercise a little mind control on her.

When I got there, they were almost finished! Everything was installed and working. They even had laid almost half of the marble floor. Mary was enthusiastic. They had decided to use the blue tiles to make a square in the middle of the floor, with a star-pattern in centre. If we could push dinner a little, they would finish the kitchen today and return to Italy Sunday morning. I made my decision then and there.

One look at Mary told me how occupied she was with the kitchen. Gone were her languid, sexy movements, and there was not even a faint gleam of flirt in her eyes. I flashed her a short-lived picture of us all walking to the cafeteria, Mary walking arm in arm between two of the guys. A little later I flashed her a picture of the dinner, her sitting between the same two guys, and then I added a tingling sensation in her belly. At last, just before they finished the floor, I let her see, for a second, she held from behind by me, being fucked by the oldest of the guys. Knowing my horny Mary I felt sure this would do it. I enjoyed to see her wake up, sexually. Her movements changed, her eyes lit up, and a little later she was obviously flirting with me, and a few times with the Italians.

"Isn't it beautiful, Erik?"

"I have to admit that you were right. I've never seen such a beautiful kitchen. Those blue tiles among all the whites add to it. And they are almost finished, now. Impressive."

"Yes, they are good, aren't they? You were not afraid to leave me alone with those three guys?"

"No. Not really. I only hoped that you'd wait until I was there, too, if you were up to something."

She punched my shoulder and laughed. "You naughty you. You would, wouldn't you?"

"I might. Might you?"

"Now you're really naughty. To tell you the truth, it never crossed my mind until you mentioned it. But yes, I might." She blushed and went into the living room.

The kitchen was finished shortly after seven. True to the picture I had flashed her, Mary walked arm in arm with two of them, as we went to the car. All through dinner she was very much alive, and when we were about to leave she asked them: "If I buy a couple of bottles of wine here, would you like us all to go back to the flat to celebrate with a glass or two?"

The oldest said a lot in French, so fast that I could not understand what he said. Mary translated: "He said we should not buy wine. They have brought three bottles of Bardolino from home. They want to share them with us."

"OK, then, let's go." In the parking basement they fetched two more folding chairs, some glasses, and three bottles of wine from their lorry. Soon we were seated round their folding table, enjoying the fine wine, Mary now flirting openly with me and the three Italians. It was not until then, that I learned their names were Marco, Ango, and the youngest Giovanno.

There was a lot of teasing Giovanno, which I did not understand.

"On their drive up here he had bragged about all the Danish pussy he was going to have, " Mary translated, "but he got nothing, and tomorrow morning they are going home."

"Well, Mary. What do you recon? We are never going to see these guys again. Are you going to help him?"

"Are you crazy? With Marco and Ango present? And what about you?"

"You know it was OK with me, when we did it with the Pizza boy. So why not a carpenter?"

"Yeah, but what about the other two?"

"It seems to me that if ever you had a fantasy about doing more men, this is your chance. I think I'll love it."

Mary blushed a little and was very quiet for a moment. The very little French I had was sufficient to understand in general, what she said, because she spoke very slowly. She opened two buttons in her dress, looked Giovanno into his eyes and said: "We can't let you go back to Italy without knowing the Danish women, can we? Do you dare to kiss me?"

Giovanno looked very surprised, almost like one big question mark. Ango nodded to him, and he got up from his chair, went round the table and bent down to kiss Mary. She bent her head backwards, threw her arms round his neck, and kissed him hungrily for almost a minute. Giovanno reached in to fondle her lovely breasts while he kissed her. All my lecherous feelings from the afternoon returned, and the adrenalin rushed through me, watching my pretty Mary kissing that young man, no more than 20, I'd guess.

When she came up for air, her cheeks were red and her eyes had that horny gleam I had learned to love. She said a few, fast words in French and got up from her chair. She took Giovanno by the hand and led him into the living room, towards the mattresses I had noticed there. At the same time Ango and Marco got up, picked up the two bottles, which still contained some wine, and all the glasses.

Mary was standing in front of the mattresses. "If you really mean this, you'll undress me. You can convince me, that I have not misinterpreted your words, and you can show the guys what we are up to. OK?"

I took her into my arms and kissed her. She was all shaky, and she almost sucked my lips and tongue into her mouth. I broke the kiss, opened the rest of her buttons and her belt, and pulled the dress down her shoulders and hips, until she could step out of it. I opened her bra and let it fall, and last I grabbed the waistband and pulled her panties down her legs. Her stockings and garter belt I left on her. A short feel of her pussy convinced me, that she was more than ready for this. I then grabbed her shoulders and turned her towards Giovanno, who stood like a statue while I undressed her. She asked him if she was the only one to be naked, and soon we had all shed our clothes and were sitting on the mattresses, like a picnic in a nudist camp. Mary lay down on her back and reached out for Giovanno.

"God, Erik, " she whispered. "I hope you're not going to be jealous. I'm so terribly horny, love."

"Go for it, Mary."

Soon Giovanno was lying on top of her, kissing her breasts and slowly crawling up to bring his cock in position. Mary pulled her legs out from under him and let her thighs fall apart. She sent me a brilliant smile as she reached down and grabbed his cock. She looked into my eyes while she rubbed it up and down a few times, but when he pushed into her she closed her eyes, and a blissful smile spread on her face. Marco had stretched out beside Mary, and he started caressing her belly and her breasts while Giovanno fucked her. I watched Mary's left hand creep down to fondle his cock. I moved over so my cock hit her right hand, and for a moment she opened her eyes. When she saw it was mine she smiled, grabbed it, and closed her eyes again.

I don't know what she was doing to Marco's cock, but she treated mine to divine manipulations. So divine that when Giovanno fucked her harder and faster, and I could feel that she was climbing the mountain to her first orgasm, I had to withdraw from her hand. I rolled over and motioned to Ango to take my place. When Marco and Ango took to sucking each their breast, Mary let out a loud wail and came hard, while Giovanno pumped her full. She was not even halfway down from this hard orgasm, when Giovanno pulled out and was replaced by Marco within a few seconds.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.