The Gift - Cover

The Gift

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Chapter 38

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Alice had just returned from lunch when I was back at the office.

"Production wants you for a meeting at two. They want to start the new economy-line in three weeks."

"Well, you've better get the calculations we made, then. Perhaps we'll get busy the next couple of weeks."

"Sure, they are ready. Do you want me to come along?"

"Certainly. This will be your first try, then. Let's hope Henny taught you properly. You know how I want you to have things ready for me, don't you?"

"Never fear, Erik. Henny gave me all the information I'll need, so I'll always have things ready for you."

"And when we come back here, after the meeting?"

She threw me a radiant smile: "Anything special you want me to have ready for you?"

"A nice, wet pussy wouldn't be too bad."

"It's nice and wet now, and I promise you it'll be ready when we come back here. Do you want to take advantage of it?"

"I can hardly wait."

"Well, you'll have to wait. We have to go to the meeting now."

There was a big, warm smile on her face when she stepped up close to me, threw her arms round my neck and kissed me, while she pressed her slender body against mine. Once again I had the feeling that my arms would go three times round her slim waist.

"Get ready, Mr. Hansen, we have a meeting."

Alice turned out to be at least as efficient as Henny had been, and her charming elegance made the meeting flow painlessly along. By three o'clock we were back in the office, covered in lists of needed products.

"Looks like we are in for some busy weeks, Erik, " she smiled. "Do you want me to file these lists in the archive?" She looked absolutely radiant, and her eyes shimmered like diamonds in a lake.

"Sure, I do. I'll just go to the bathroom, but I want you to be ready when I return."

"Hurry, then."

I called dad while I walked to the bathroom. Just before I let him take over my body I said: "Remember, dad, she likes it without too much preliminary fuss. Get in there and fuck her, but make sure I get my body back while she cleans up. Right?"

"Great, son." A minute later I was floating under the ceiling of the bathroom, and dad was on his way. I waited for a couple of minutes, and then I floated down to the archive to look in on them. He sure had not wasted any time. His head was between her lovely, long legs, and she was moaning and pulling on her nipples. My body was not a very elegant sight in that position, but apparently dad was using it to Alice's pleasure. She was all cooked up, face contorted, pinching and pulling her nipples, and humping her cunt against his face.

"Oh, God, Erik. Fuck me now. Fuck me. I need your long cock in me. I'm so ready to come - I want to feel your cock when I do."

Dad sure was fast. In no time he was standing between her legs, pulling down slacks and shorts, and when he ran his (my) cock hard into Alice, she almost sobbed.

"Oh, oh. Aaaahhhh. God, it's good. Yesssss. Fuck me, fuck meeeee!"

Dad sure obliged her! When she started orgasming I know I would not have lasted long, but dad continued. She had just been raked by a bunch of violent cramps when he pulled out of her. She moaned: "No, no, more..." which he answered by lifting her off the table, turning her round in the air and setting her down on the floor. With his left hand he pressed her chest down on the table, and with the right he ran his cock into her from behind. The whole operation lasted no more than 15 seconds from pulling out till fucking her again, but it sure got her going. She sounded as if the last two minutes were one long orgasm for her, and when dad came, deep in her hot cunt, she collapsed, hanging on the table.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.