The Gift - Cover

The Gift

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Chapter 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

It surprised me that the kitchen clock had already passed eleven. I could also feel that my body had been through two great fucks, although I had only had the pleasure of the first.

When we had finished the coffee, and a lot of warm small-talk, I said: "I'm afraid I'll have to go to bed, much as I'd like to stay with you, but I have a very hard day ahead of me, and you two lovely whores have worn me out, I'm afraid."

"Why will it be a hard day," Henny asked.

I told her about the hackers and the new computer, and how we should have to bring all information back in order as fast as possible. I kissed both of them and went upstairs.

Later in the night I sleepily registered that Mary and Henny came to bed and went to sleep, one on each side of me. I woke up in the early morning. Henny's hand was on my growing cock, and Mary's lips were on mine. It felt as if a warm cloud of sex and love had engulfed me. The sensations these two warm women created in me were so hot, so erotic, and so unusually new, that I was wide-awake in half a minute.

"Today I remembered to wake you up in time, didn't I?" Mary's lips had left my mouth. She rolled on top of me, and Henny guided my semi-hard cock to her pussy. With a little sigh Mary slid down my body, till I was buried in her. "I just want to keep your cock nice and warm while you kiss and lick Henny. Later I want you two to have a lovely farewell-fuck." While Henny leaned in and kissed me, Mary changed position till she was sitting on my hips, impaled completely on my cock. Henny stopped kissing me and straddled my chest. As she pushed her hips closer, to put her pussy in contact with my mouth, I watched between her legs how Mary's hands went round her torso, to fondle and pinch her small breasts.

I put my hands on Henny's thighs and kissed her beautiful, naked pussy. It looked battered and worn, and she tasted strongly of dried up pussy-juice.

"Wow. What have you two been up to? You look and you taste very worn."

"I am, Erik, I am. We had a lot of fun with your strap-on and my new rubber panties, after you went to bed. I'm sure you would have loved to watch it."

For a while the only sounds in the bedroom were Henny's sexy moans and the slurping sounds of my mouth on her wet cunt. I felt Mary's cunt squeezing my cock with those tiny movements that were a sure sign she was very horny. I stopped licking.

"Get off me, women. I want to fuck Henny now!"

Mary seemed terribly eager and helpful. She even placed one of the pillows under Henny's hips. As a result I hit bottom very hard, when she had guided my cock to Henny's cunt.

"Oohhh, that hurt. You're very long this morning!"

"Can you blame me? You're not halfway as tight as you were last night."

I had not noticed that Mary had left the bed. Suddenly I felt a cold, gooey glob and two fingers on my ass. Mary's voice was hoarse with passion when she said: "Relax, Erik, Henny proposed this, so we can all be in on her last fuck in Denmark." Gently and slowly she worked her strap-on up my ass! When she was all the way in, the gentleness left her. Every time she slammed the strap-on into my ass, I felt my cock hit bottom in Henny! This was absolutely crazy. My ass hurt and tingled at the same time, and Henny's sloppy cunt bathed my cock in juice and contractions. Mary fucked me hard and passionately for ten minutes, stopping only once to drip more exploration cream on to my sore ass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.