The Gift - Cover

The Gift

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

When Alice and Mr. Svensson had done their downloading and deleting, I stood behind Alice for a moment. As if by coincidence I rested one hand on her shoulder, which was received with a big, inviting smile. I patted her shoulder gently and told her, she had done enough for today, and that I'd see her in the morning. I called Mary and told her about the board meeting, and how we had moved up in the money-hierarchy. She sounded very excited.

"How lovely, dear. I stayed in the shop while he called Italy. Our new kitchen will be here on Friday! They'll send two carpenters along, who are willing to work overtime during the weekend. We can talk about it when you get home. Can't you leave a bit early? I'm all worn out, and I'd love for us to have a shower and a rest, so we are up to it, when Henny arrives at seven."

"OK, Mary, but promise me you won't seduce me. I want to be up to my best tonight."

"Sure, old man, I'll let you have your afternoon nap in peace."

No wonder Mary was tired. When I got home she told me how she had hired a carpenter to take down the old kitchen, and a painter to redo the walls. She had chosen a light grey colour with a hint of pink in it, so the walls would change colour when the evening sun poured through the windows. "It's going to be so beautiful, Erik. Just perfect. I also dropped off the pictures and text at the real estate broker. He felt sure he could sell our house in a week or two."

At half past four we were sound asleep.

Mary woke me up at a quarter to seven. "Wake up, sleepy-head. You've just got time to get dressed. Henny will be here soon."

In the kitchen she had prepared a sparse buffet, a few cold cuts, shrimps, eggs, mussels, salad, cheese, and bread. I had just told her how good it looked, when the Toyota entered the driveway. Mary ran to the front door to welcome Henny. I could hear them hugging in the hall, and soon Henny entered the kitchen, said 'hi' and went up to hug me. She looked around.

"What a beautiful table, Mary. It has to be Italian."

"Sure. Erik told me to buy it, because he sometimes wants to watch my naked pussy while he eats." Nothing discreet about my Mary, when she felt she was on 'home ground'.

"Mmm. How decadent. I shouldn't mind watching it, too."

"We'll do it one better, Henny. While Erik opens the white wine and prepares a couple of welcome-drinks, we'll go upstairs and dress for dinner. Are you game?"

"Sure. And I'm very hungry, too. I haven't had a bite since this morning. The things you've prepared look terrific."

They disappeared upstairs. I opened the chilled wine, and then I mixed 3 gin and tonics. I had just placed them on the glass table when I heard the 'girls' coming downstairs. Wow, what a sight! It must be every male's dream-wish come true. Henny was in a blue corselet, leaving her tits bare, only supported by a quarter-cup bra. Plus, of course, blue stockings and semi high heels. My Mary was in a striped Parisian outfit, almost like a can-can dancer's, you know; a striped corset with underwear, lacy see-through shorts which were open at the crotch, stockings and high heels.

"What do you think, Sir, are we properly dressed for dinner?"

"You look absolutely terrific, both of you. May I offer you a Gin'n'T before dinner?"

They came up, close to me, and sandwiched me while they both kissed and touched me. Then they let go of me, kissed each other, and sat down at the table.

"This table is absolutely decadent." Henny openly stared at Mary's legs through the glass. "I hope I can get one like it in Vancouver. I'm sure Carl would love it." We could see, how she opened her legs and dipped a finger in her smooth cunt. Then she brought her glistening finger to Mary's glass and smeared a few drops on the rim. "I think your Gin'n'T could do with a little extra spice."

"Yummy. I love that taste," said Mary with the glass to her lips. She leaned towards Henny and pursed her lips. Henny met her halfway, and they kissed and twisted tongues in a very erotic way, while Mary's hand went to touch Henny's left breast. This immediately caused her nipple to grow.

When we started eating, we left the food on the kitchen-table, to avoid cluttering the glass table, so we always had only one plate and one glass in front of us. Of course that meant, we had to get up a lot of times to go and fetch a fresh supply. The second time Henny had to get up, she went round behind Mary.

"That outfit is very pretty, Mary, but to my taste it hides your breasts much too well. Let's get you out of that under-shirt." She reached round and undid the laces, which ran criss-cross down her front. When the striped corset opened up, she pulled off Mary's white shirt and left the corset halfway opened.

"Now, that's more to my taste," she said. "Erik, if I kiss one nipple you could kiss the other. I'm sure Mary will like that."

Oh, yes, she certainly liked it. She moaned and threw her head back. Then she grabbed my left hand and guided it under the table. "Feel how wet I am." She was absolutely soaked, and her French knickers were saturated around the open crotch.

"God, I love to see you do that," Henny said. "Do you want to se me do it?"

We were still sucking and biting Mary's nipples, when I watched through the glass how Henny's hand moved in between Mary's open thighs. Mary shivered and tried to open even wider. The sight was so erotic that my cock pushed hard to get out of my trousers. Henny was now masturbating Mary very deliberately, as if she would force her to have an orgasm.

"Fortunately I know what a horny whore you are, Mary. I know you can have plenty of orgasms. If I didn't know that, I would stop playing with your wet cunt right now. But I think Erik deserves to see you get it by the hand of another woman."

Mary's eyes were tightly shut when she started screaming. She held on to my arm while she was raked by a short, violent orgasm. Then she grabbed Henny by her cheeks and planted a long, loving kiss on her lips. I got my kiss after Henny. "Oh, you two, that was lovely. I have longed so much for this evening."

"You are most welcome, dear. Tell me, is Erik going to keep those trousers on all evening? It looks as if he's got something I'd like to watch through the glass table as well."

Mary turned towards me and opened my belt. I quickly rid myself of all my clothes. For a second I wondered if it was too early, but my lust got the better of me, and I went round to Henny and opened my arms. She threw one glance at Mary, and then she smiled and fell into my arms. While she lifted her head for a kiss, her right hand took a firm grip on my cock.

"It feels good to the touch, too, doesn't it," Mary asked.

"Oh, it's lovely long and hard," Henny mumbled under her kiss. "I look forward to feel it somewhere else, too."

"You'll get it, girl, you'll get it."

We resumed the dinner, this time with my hard cock on display under the table. When we had almost finished eating, Mary got up and fetched a small parcel from the kitchen table. "I bought you this small farewell-present, but thought I had better not give it to you at the reception."

"Wow. I wonder what that could be."

"Open it. It's for your long flight to Vancouver."

It turned out to be a pair of black rubber panties.

"Are you afraid I can't hold my water?"

"No, no. Look on the inside of them."

"Oh, my God. There's a cock inside."

"Yes, and a small ridge in front of the cock to rub your clit. I bet you can have several lovely orgasms on a transatlantic flight."

"God, you naughty girl. Erik, you ought to get a pair of these for herself, so you can force her to wear them a whole day."

I had reached my limit by that time. All through dinner they had tormented me with little shows of masturbation and their lewd talk. I got up from my chair, my cock sticking out in the most vulgar way. "I can't stand any more of this. I've had two horny cunts on display for nearly an hour. Now I want one of them to bury my cock in. Which of you will it be?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Mary laughed. She turned towards Henny: "I've dreamt of this since we were together, Henny. Let's go into the living room. I want so badly to suck your cunt and then have Erik fuck you for good. Can I, please?"

"Oh my God. You can suck all you want, and I'll spread as wide as I ever can. But I have a better idea. I want you to lick me the way you did it the very first time." She got up from her chair and pushed some of the plates aside from the kitchen-table. Then she jumped up and leaned against the wall, while she hitched her heels up on the table and spread all out.

Her naked cunt was glistening from all the juice she had produced, when she masturbated for us under the table, and Mary fell on her knees in front of her. She sounded almost as if she was sobbing from happiness, when she pressed her mouth against Henny's inviting cunt. I could see how her cheeks were sucked in as she started shaking her head from side to side. I stood beside her and reached up to pinch Henny's nipples. "Aaahhh, that's good," Henny groaned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.