The Gift - Cover

The Gift

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

"I can't believe I'm doing this. You're crazy, you know."

We were sitting at the glass table, and the kitchen clock showed five minutes to ten. Mary had dressed up in suspenders, see-through panties and a lacy bra. And stockings and high heels, of course.

"Judging from the taste of your pussy and the soaked state of your panties this afternoon, you're just as crazy."

"I'm all bubbles inside, Erik. If you had told me to do this a year ago, I'd have said no."

"If you had said no today, I'd have tied you up on our bed and called him myself."

"Oohhh. That sounds interesting, too. You'd really do that?"

"We might do that some other day. For now, do you want me to hide somewhere in the house?"

"I think I want you to be pretty near me; you might stay here in the kitchen. Henrik knows you are at home, because he asked, and I said yes, but that it was ok with you."

"That was a very considerate thing, love. Great that it didn't scare him off."

"I flashed him a bit of tit, to show that I was thinking along the same lines as he was, and there was no way he could resist."

The front door bell sounded. Mary got up from her chair. She looked absolutely marvellous and a bit nervous too.

"Please, kiss me to show, you really want me to go through with this."

I kissed her and pushed her towards the hall. I heard a mumbled conversation and then the front door closed. Mary entered the kitchen, followed by Henrik who carried a pizza-box. He looked all red-faced and insecure while he placed the box on the kitchen table.

"Erik, meet Henrik." I got up and shook hands with him.

"How nice of you to deliver at this time of the evening. My wife was very eager to have you bring it. Feel at home."

Mary went up close to him and put her hand on his arm. "I've placed a couple of cold drinks in the living-room. You don't have to leave at once, do you?"

"No, ma'am. Yours was my last delivery tonight."

"Good. Henrik, you must promise me to keep this a secret. I mean, that I receive you dressed like this. Can you promise never to tell anybody?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am, I'll never tell."

I used my mind control on the poor, nervous young man. I ordered him not to take any notice of me and to give in to any wish that Mary might have. Meanwhile Mary, still with her hand on his arm, guided him into the living room and placed him in the sofa, right beside her. I put the pizza into the fridge, and then I turned off the light in the kitchen and sat down on a chair by the glass table.

Mary had lit a few candles in the living room. When they had talked a little and sipped from their drinks, she reached over and dimmed the electric light.

The distance was too big to allow me to hear their conversation, as long as they talked with low voices. But I heard Mary say: "You're not afraid of me, are you?"

"No."

"You know, I put this on so you could touch me if you wanted."

I couldn't hear any answer, but I saw Mary take one of his hands and place it on her thigh. That was all it took. Henrik turned towards her and brought his other hand up to touch her face. Mary leaned in and kissed him, while her right hand sought out his cock. The hand between her thighs crept upwards towards her cunt, and she shivered as he reached it. Suddenly she disentangled herself and kneeled on the floor in front of him. With deft hands she unbuckled his belt, and I saw him raise his hips to help her get his pants off. She lifted her head and mumbled something before she lowered her mouth to his cock. I watched as he closed his eyes for a moment. Then his hands fumbled a little on her back, and soon her bra was off.

It was terribly exciting to watch her from a distance, and my cock was very hard. It was even more exciting when she got up from the floor, pulled down her panties, dragged his hips to the edge of the sofa and straddled him. She fumbled a little between them, and I could almost feel the electricity, as she slowly lowered herself on to his cock. When she grabbed the back of the sofa and smothered his face with her breasts, I simply had to get closer. Henrik couldn't see me, but I certainly could see his cock disappear into Mary's lovely cunt, and it was glistening from her juice as she moved up and down on it. God, I knew how that boy must feel at that moment.

He did not last very long. Suddenly he groaned and gasped, and I watched his legs shake and his cock move, as he pumped a load up into my wife. Mary kept moving up and down while he was coming, and a trail of white come seeped out of her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry it was too fast."

"Take it easy, Henrik. This is your first time, isn't it?"

"Yes it is."

"You just stay where you are. I promise you, you'll be ready before long."

She leaned back a little and removed her hands from the back of the sofa. Instead she cradled his head and bent down to kiss him.

"Give me your hands. You haven't played with my breasts, yet. Don't you like them?" She moved his hands up to hold them.

"Oh, they are so beautiful. Yes, I like them very much. Can I kiss them?"

"Of course you can. Kiss them and suck the nipples, they like that." While he was busy with her breasts she rocked her hips back and forth, and I could almost feel how his cock must be stirring her wet honey-pot.

"You see, Henrik, you are almost ready again. I knew you could do it. But this time I want you to fuck me. Right?"

With a slurping sound she lifted her cunt off his cock, which was left standing proudly up from his lap. I sent Henrik a message that he should go on and not care that I was there. I simply could not make myself hide in the kitchen again. When Mary climbed off the sofa and turned round, she saw me for the first time. She smiled at me with stars in her eyes.

"Did you like it?"

"It was lovely."

"I should hope so, because we are going to do it again, aren't we, Henrik?" She took his hand and pulled him up from the sofa. He looked a little ridiculous with his pants around his heels, but soon he got rid of them.

"This time I'm going to lie on the sofa."

God, she looked wonderful as she lay down with one leg bent and the other hanging down on the floor, leaving her wet cunt open to view. With a horny smile on her lips she reached her arms up towards the boy.

"Come, Henrik, I'm ready for you. Maybe Erik will sit on the floor beside us and help you inside me." He looked questioningly at me.

"Do it, boy. She's ready for you." He mounted the sofa between her lovely legs, and as he lowered himself on her, I grabbed his cock, which was still slimy from their first fuck, and placed it at my wife's gate to Heaven. With a deep sigh he buried himself in her. Mary turned her head to look at me. She licked her lips in a most provocative way before she threw her arms round his shoulders and lifted her head to kiss him savagely.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.