The Gift - Cover

The Gift

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

The kids came home on Sunday. In the beginning they were a bit miffed about the whole thing. When we explained how we could not be expected to keep the house as a museum for their childhood, they were more accepting, and when we took them for a ride to the harbour to point out our new condo, they wholeheartedly accepted that we wanted to move. They even got to the point where they had fun, deciding which of their possessions were important to them. We all knew very well, that they should only come back home for short holidays. They were living a life of their own, now, as they were expected to do, and actually there was a lot more quiet love and friendship between us now, than during the last year they lived at home.

Of course they both wanted to try out Mary's Alfa Romeo.

"Hey, mom. That's not a car for a middle-aged mom. What did you do to him?"

"That's not for a middle-aged mom to tell her children." There was a lot of good-natured teasing, and both kids were very enthusiastic about the car. They worked fast, and by late afternoon everything was sorted into boxes and bags. We had a lovely, early dinner, as they both had to catch trains to return to their respective universities.

Monday morning Mary wanted to know, if I was still set on her going with Henny. Of course I was. I told her I would call her as soon as I had arranged things.

Alice and Henny were there when I arrived.

"Good morning, ladies."

"Good morning."

"I have a plan for today. You see, it's about time Alice tried to be all on her own. After all Henny won't be here in about 8 days. And I also need Henny for another purpose. What do you think, ladies? Can Alice manage on her own? It's my impression that she can."

"Of course she can manage," Henny said. "I've told her and showed her everything about our routines. She's fully qualified."

"Yes, I'm sure I can do it now. At least I'm very willing to give it a try."

"Good. Henny, Mary wants to pick you up here and take you home, so she can measure the condo and draw up a plan. Would that be all right with you? Then you could take the rest of the day off."

"Sure, I'd like to meet Mary again." A tiny smile curled her lips. "I can use all the time I can get. The movers will come next Monday, so I'd love to have all the small stuff packed."

"Good. We'll talk about that later. Why don't you call Mary, and find out when she'll pick you up."

"Ok, Erik, I will." She turned round to face Alice. "Don't be nervous, he won't bite. Just remember that he prefers first name when we are alone, and Mr. Hansen as soon as anybody else is present. You may just as well take over my desk from now on, and I'll make do with your 'apprentice' desk. Right?"

"OK, I'm ready."

When Henny had finished talking to Mary she said: "Mary will be here in twenty minutes. What are your plans for today?"

"Our major priority will be to find a shipment of valves on the bulk market. The stats arrived by messenger Friday. Remember?"

"Yes. They are here." Alice handed me the papers.

"OK, you are familiar with the procedures?"

"Sure, Henny has trained me very well."

"Good. Then I'll only add, that the quality of steel is vital for this product. We'll forget about the Eastern European market, because their information is erratic when it's best, and downright wrong when it's worst."

At nine o'clock Henny waved good-bye. "Have a nice day. See you tomorrow."

By eleven o'clock Alice had located a promising shipment in Milano. I called there, immediately. Of course there was the usual trouble with Italian companies: Finding someone who could speak English or German. Finally a very young person said: "Guten Tag, Herr Hansen..." It turned out that they had had an offer for half the shipment, but if I were interested in buying the whole lot, they'd put it on hold until Tuesday evening. I asked Alice to check out if there would be a plane to Milano, Tuesday around noon.

"There is a connection a little before noon, but I'm afraid it will be difficult to return. The last direct flight Milano-Copenhagen will be at 5 o'clock. You'll either have to book a hotel for the night, or make a round-trip Paris-London-Copenhagen. There is a departure for Copenhagen at 7 Wednesday morning. You can be back here before noon."

"That'll be the choice. Will you please find me a nice hotel in the town centre?"

"Sure, Erik. Right away."

Lunch hour was coming up. I needed to talk to dad, so I told Alice to go on and have lunch, I'd join her later.

I closed my eyes and concentrated, and a minute later dad was there. "Hi, son. You called me?"

"Yes, dad. You see, I'm going to Milano tomorrow, so we shall not have much time to work on that bubble. I'm afraid it may turn out to be a fiasco."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.