The Gift - Cover

The Gift

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Mary was in a fine spirit when she came home, shortly before nine. She kissed me in that special way she had done lately: 6 or 7 fast little kisses on my eyes, nose, cheeks, and then a long, soft erotic kiss on my lips.

"Hello, dear. Had a nice dinner?"

"Oh, yes. I loved showing off my Alfa Romeo. They were VERY envious, and they had a lot of naughty suggestions on how I had 'earned' it."

"I'm happy to have kicked off that kind of talk with my gift. I hope you didn't reveal too many truths."

"No, not too many, but a few!"

"You didn't!"

"Sure. Just to see their faces."

"What did you tell them?"

"About the glass table, just as an example. You should have seen their faces. Sarah even said, if I ever wasn't up to it and wanted a stand in, I should call her!"

"Sarah? I'm not sure I remember her."

"Oh, yes, you do. The tall one with the brown, wavy hair."

"Yes. The skinny one. Yeah, you might call her in, if I get tired of my fat wife!"

"I'm not fat! ! !"

"Of course you're not, love. I was joking. You'd be a damn good-looking woman if you were 36. In fact, you look a lot better than you did, when you were 36, and a hell of a lot more sexy than when we got married."

"Thank you, dear husband. You are not half bad yourself."

"Kiss me."

She came up to my armchair and kissed me for the longest time, while my hands roamed her breasts, later her hips, and then found their way up her skirt.

"Oh, yes. I forgot. You did go without your panties, didn't you?"

"Yes, and that was very naughty! Not only was there a lot of dirty talk, but also this naked pussy reminded me... Can't you feel I've been horny most of the evening?"

"Deliciously so, love. You are lovely wet."

She pushed my hands away and straightened up. "You just wait. I'll go and change into something comfortable. Isn't that what a 'femme fatale' should say?"

"Right. I think it was some dame in a film, said it first."

She was upstairs for more than a quarter of an hour, but she was certainly worth the wait! I had never seen her look even remotely like this. Almost like a model in a fetish magazine. Black, seamed stockings, high heels, and some kind of a corset made of soft leather straps and see through nylon. She had changed her make-up into a very slutty look, with a big, red mouth and dark lines around her eyes. She held her hands behind her back, which pushed her pretty breasts forward. VERY sexy.

"VERY sexy! Where on earth did you find that outfit?"

"I went to the hooker street behind the central railway station. There are some very special lingerie shops there. Do you like it?"

"I like it, and Mr. Cock certainly appreciates it. You look terribly exciting and kinky."

"That was the general idea. I even feel exciting and kinky wearing it."

She brought her hands forward, and she had a parcel in each. "I also bought a couple of gifts for you. Open the small one first."

For a short moment I wondered about her change. I sure hoped she was not getting inspiration outside the house. Then I remembered dad's words about her: Her love and infatuation, and I pushed the thought away. Her first gift was a pair of Y-fronts, made of some shiny, light blue material.

"They should go well with your blue eyes, dear. Try them on. If they fit I'll get more, and never see those silly shorts any more."

I stripped quickly and slipped into them. The smooth, silky feeling was very new, very sexy. I was surprised that they were even comfortable. I could get used to them, very fast.

"MMmmm. Very nice. Do you like them better than the shorts?"

"Yess. Now you look like my sexy husband." She got out of her chair, took my hand and guided me to the glass table. "I've got something to tell you before you open the next."

I do not like to brag, but that glass table was a brilliant idea, especially when Mary dressed up like this.

"Like I said, I went into that lingerie shop. I tell you, they had all kinds of underwear and gadgets, enough to equip five whorehouses. The woman was very kind. She could probably see I was not used to this kind of shop. She showed me around and pointed out different outfits and their use. I think I learned more about sex and variations than in all my 46 years! I was stunned. On a shelf was a pair of black rubber panties with two cocks sticking out. She told me they were for two hookers putting on a show, where one would fuck the other, ass and cunt at the same time. That gave me a rush. I looked at some of the others, they were more like thongs with a cock on them."

"Don't tell me you bought one."

"Sssshh. Let me finish." She had dropped one hand into her lap, and through the glass I could see her diddle her clit. "She explained that model A was for a woman to wear, with a short, fat cock going into her own vagina. Model B was for a man, either to fuck another man, or to fuck a woman, cunt and ass at the same time. I must have blushed, when she said that, because she smiled at me, and then she said: "But maybe you should buy model Lux. Look here, it goes both ways. The man adjusts the thongs so the cock is nestled against his pubic bone, right above his cock. For the woman this short, fat cock screws into the back of the front plate to go into her vagina, and when she adjusts the thongs right, she can fuck her husband for all he wants, and have a lot of pleasure herself." Really, Erik, she said that."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.