The Gift - Cover

The Gift

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

I figured that Mary was out burning petrol, so I decided for a cold drink on the terrace and a chat with dad. Henny had showed me how good a Gin and Tonic was, so I mixed a weak one, shed my clothes except my shorts, and settled down in a deck-chair. I had barely closed my eyes before dad was there, all on his own initiative.

"Hi, son. Am I disturbing you?"

"No. I had planned on calling you. Why are you so eager? Have you got anything new?"

"Sure. Good news, bad news. Which do you want first?"

"Good for whom? For you? Then give me that first."

"I talked to Theodor. That's the guy with the son, remember?"

"Yes. The son who died of syphilis."

"That's him. The good news is that it can be done, and that it would be as good as it was when I was alive."

"I say! Give us the bad news, then."

"It's quite tricky, for a starter. Would need some practice. But the really bad thing is, that it cannot be done with a woman who knows you well."

"That sounds strange."

"Not really. At least it is logic. You should have to open your mind completely and let me take over. The moment I'm inside you, I'd also take over your physical movements, and any woman you have slept with before would know, it's not you."

"You're saying that Mary or Henny would sense, something was wrong?"

"Immediately."

"Oh. That's too bad. So I should have to tell them the truth and get their acceptance?"

"I can't recommend that. I'm absolutely sure they'd feel terribly cheated, if you told any of them how you used mind control from the beginning. And I'm not at all sure, you could convince them that all the rest is of their own doing. You'd loose two hot and loving women."

"?"

"They both love you, you know. Mary is really on cloud nine with pink and silver lining. She never loved you this much, and she feels like an infatuated teenager combined with a middle-aged wife. It would be terribly cruel to destroy her. I'd never accept that."

"Neither would I. Well, we shall have to wait, then, shan't we? But that may take some time. Those two old girls really keep me busy. I certainly have no plans of expanding my harem."

"Ha, ha. I can see that. You might benefit from a bit of exercise, you know."

"I'm sure, you're right! Could we do a couple of practice runs? I mean, practice you taking over. Then we should be ready for it, if opportunity turns up. I'm sure willing to help you on this."

"We could, but not now. Your dear wife is overtaking all and everything on the motorway right now, and she'll be back in ten minutes. You said you were about to call me?"

"Yes. I got an idea. Up at your place there must be plenty of guys, who have gotten away with different scams, when they were alive. Maybe you could shop around for a few ideas."

"I could. But do you need to? You said your savings were on the abundant side. In about six months you'll start harvesting in the company. I shouldn't be surprised, if you'll get bonuses close to a million dollars this year alone. If I were you, I'd calm down and wait for that. Why risk anything? Take it easy, son. Relax and enjoy. You've got two hot women; you know you'll be rich in six months; and if you stumble on a thing you want, you can get it at a bargain. What more do you want?"

"God. I feel like a teenager taking advice from his dad, only I'm not a teenager. But of course you're right."

"Of course I'm right! You could practice your control some more, take it to a level where you can do it over a distance, through walls, and so on. And then I have one last warning. In the near future you'll get to trade with some Eastern European businesses. You'll be offered a commission, if you place your trade at their company. Don't take it! Their vicious kind of mafia will be involved, and it will backfire on you. They'll use it to blackmail you later. Don't take it, however tempting."

"I'll remember that. Will you please leave me alone? I want five minutes before Mary returns."

"OK. Bye, son."

"See you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.