The Gift - Cover

The Gift

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

When all of her body was smooth with oil, and smelled sweet and strongly of lavender, I finally laid down beside her. While I pressed my body against her my hand roamed her treasures, and I kissed her the longest time, her mouth, her eyes, her ears and her throat. Once more I brought her to the brink of an orgasm.

"Erik, you are so cruel! Please, let me come. Please. I can't wait any longer." She was shaking all over, and her voice sounded almost as if she was in pain.

"Just a few seconds, dear." I rolled on top of her and slid my hard cock inside.

"Ohhhhhh, yesss, eeeeiiiii, it's great. Oh, you feel so good inside me." Her voice had an almost crying quality, and she humped her cunt up and down to meet me. I rolled off her again.

"Nooo, NO! Erik. It feels so empty. Don't do that to me! Erik, please!"

I reached down and started masturbating her clit. With a finger on each side I rubbed her up and down, while I kissed and sucked and bit her right breast. This time she reached the brink of explosion very fast, but I continued.

As her panting and groaning became more intense I whispered into her ear: "Remember, the balcony doors are open. You can't scream like you sometimes do. Keep it quiet."

She choked her scream as best she could, but she could not help thrashing in her ropes. She was such a wonderful sight, and I think it must have been her strongest orgasm ever. At least I had never seen her react so strongly. When she had crossed the peak I stopped masturbating her, but instead I massaged her mons, her belly and her thighs while she gradually calmed down.

"Oh, my God, Erik. If I could, I'd throw my arms around you and kiss you. This was so gorgeous that I hardly have words. Those cuffs were a perfect idea."

"What do you mean: Were? They ARE a perfect idea. This was only the beginning, my dear wife. Now I want some serious fucking. We are very far from finished."

For the next hour and a half I fucked her every way my imagination could come up with. Her mouth, her pussy, her ass, her breasts. Mary came three more times, and I filled her up twice. Finally, around half past eight, we were back down in the kitchen. I had ordered her to let the cuffs stay on, as her only item of 'clothing' apart from her stockings. She slumped down in her chair at the end of the glass table.

"Phew, Erik. I have never, ever been so fucked out in my life. This is better than anything I could have imagined! Can you see my pussy?" She spread her legs a little wider. "Does it look as battered as it feels?"

"It looks red and greasy, and it is seeping juice and sperm down into the yellow cushion."

"Great, because that is how it feels. Oooh, you were so good, Erik. Never better. And I love you more than ever. But there is absolutely no energy left in me. You'll have to fend for yourself if you want supper."

Out of what I could find in the fridge and the freezer I made us a light supper, crushed avocado, plenty of scrimp, a couple of hardboiled eggs, lemon and a piece of bread. A protein 'bomb'. Just what we needed.

"I have a proposition, Mary."

"What now. More ideas?"

"In a way, yes. Did you do what I told you? Let your imagination run free?"

"Mmmm, I did. Yummy."

"I should like us to make three envelopes each. In each note we describe a fantasy, a yearning, a lust, which we should like to try. Today we have done one of mine, so next time we use the cuffs, I'll draw one of yours, and then do what I can to carry it out. Next time you take one of mine, etc. How does that sound to you?"

"Wow. Exciting. But I'm not quite sure I can do it."

"Why not?"

"How about it, if you think my fantasy is too much?"

"I'll promise you to do my best to carry it out. Plus, I really don't think you can shock me that much. I am rather horny myself, you know."

"I can attest happily to that, dear, thank God."

"OK. Do we have a deal? Three fantasies ready for Saturday?"

"Deal. I think it's a good idea to say Saturday. Gives me a few days to think. By the way; what do I do now? Do you want me to dress properly, or do I spend the rest of the evening like this?"

"Like this, dear. I may have had all the pussy I can handle for tonight, but I still think you are a fine sight for sore eyes. But you could do me one favour."

"Tell."

"When we go into the living room I want you to put that yellow cushion into a pillow-sheet. I should like to fall asleep tonight with those lovely smells in my nostrils."

"God, you are naughty!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.