The Gift
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

I have to admit, that so far this day had been a real boost to my ego. What had happened on the job could only be described as a major break through; and I had not even used mind control, yet! If I may say so, I also had reason for being just a little proud of my success with Mary and Henny. After all, the images I had planted in their minds were long gone, and yet both of them seemed to be developing more and more advanced desires.

The idea came to me as I was driving home. I turned off at the next exit and drove back downtown. I had decided to take Mary one step further, and I entered an adult bookshop with the intention to buy cuffs for her wrists and ankles. Suddenly it dawned upon me that this would be a perfect place for a first test-run on 'remote control'. This guy would probably never see me again; at least it was of my own choosing whether he should or not.

I went up to the shelves with porn videos. For a little while I concentrated hard on forming the images of soft leather cuffs, and when I was ready I directed them, together with a diffuse image of myself, to the young salesman. Once they were sent, I turned back to the videos.

"Can I help you, Sir?" The young guy looked eager to serve.

"I'm just browsing."

"Maybe I could call your attention to some very fine cuffs, we have just acquired from Italy. They are very luxurious. A bit expensive, I have to admit, but since you are the first person I show them to, I might offer you a special price?"

My God, it was working! How the hell would he know what I was here for, if it was not through the mind control?

"OK, show me. I just might get interested."

The cuffs were absolutely gorgeous. Not only were they beautiful, almost like jewellery, but also they were extremely comfortable, made of the softest black leather with a purple velvet lining. Each cuff had two steel rings for fastening ropes or chains. I ended up purchasing four cuffs, plus half a metre of very light chain with hooks on each end. He sold me all of it for 50 dollars. When I was about to leave, he even threw in a small zippered 'leather' bag, which would hold it all.

"Welcome home, dear. Did you have a nice day?"

God, that wife of mine had sex written all over her! These last few days she had received me in the same dress: A long, very loose and roomy design, which looked so damn sexy anyway, because it was made of shiny, clinging, pale blue silk; or maybe it was some kind of nylon, how would I know. But I knew that, like the other days, she would be naked under it, except for stay up stockings.

"You bet it was a good day. I have a lot to tell you." I kissed her warmly.

"How exciting. I've put the whisky and a couple of glasses on the terrace. Go and relax for five minutes, and I'll be out with two cappuccinos."

"Thank you, love. You're so nice to come home to."

Five minutes with your eyes closed, relaxing in the evening sun, should be listed on the bill of human rights. Add to that a sexy wife placing two cups of cappuccino on the table! She noticed the small 'leather' bag, which I had placed on the table.

"Hey, what's that? Something for me?"

"Sure, but you'll have to wait a little."

I poured our whiskeys, and while we enjoyed the sweet coffee and the whisky, I told her about my meeting with Mr. Peterson, my extended authority and the travel arrangement.

"But that's wonderful, darling. They are finally beginning to appreciate you!" She jumped out of her chair and knelt in front of me, grabbed my face between her hands and kissed me. "Congratulations!"

"Thank you. And now for the present. It's for you, but it is also kind of a celebration gift to myself."

I opened the little bag and pulled out two of the cuffs. While she was still on her knees in front of me, I fastened them to her wrists. She looked a little puzzled, first at the cuffs and then at me.

"They are very pretty. Tell me, are they what I think they are?"

"Easy, dear. Go back to your chair, and you'll soon know."

Now it was my turn to kneel in front of her. As I fastened the last two cuffs to her ankles, the expression on her face showed that she knew, and when I fastened the chain between the ankle cuffs she looked downright horny.

"Oh, Erik. That is VERY sexy. Do you think I can walk with these on?"

"Slaves and chain-gangs can, so why shouldn't you? But I'm sure you can't run away from me!"

"Why would I want to do that? Help me up, I want to try."

She was a damn sexy sight. The chain rattled against the tiles, her movements were stiff and a little abrupt, which made her tits jiggle in a most interesting way. I sat down again, enjoying the sight.

"I think you'll look even better without that dress on. Come over here."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.