The Gift
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Wednesday morning. The scheduled meeting with Mr. Peterson was for 10 o'clock. Henny was gathering papers and copying a few, when I noticed her longish skirt. Ah, no panties.

I went up behind her, put my arms round her from behind and kissed her neck. "If this meeting is just halfway a success, I think we need to schedule another meeting in our 'archive'. I have a burning lust to find out, if that skirt has the length that indicates what I want to find under it."

She laughed and pushed her ass against me. "I haven't the faintest idea, what you want to find, and if I may say so myself, I think my skirt is long and proper, sir. Should I consider this to be a sexual harassment?"

"As long as you leave the pressing of charges to me, you may consider it to be."

"Well, thank you, Sir, in that case I shall schedule our conference for 11 o'clock. Will that suit you?"

"I can hardly wait."

The meeting with Mr. Peterson went very well. He authorised any kind of information I might want from the other departments, I was given permission to call for meetings between departments, and at last he even congratulated us on the planning.

"Do you have any wishes to add, Mr. Hansen?"

"Well, I have missed a couple of possibly fine shipments during these last 2 weeks. Bulk offers which were sold, before samples could reach us by mail. If I had been able to go there myself we might have made a couple of fine deals."

"Do I read you like this: You'd like a travel-account to make it possible to go on short notice?"

"Yes, actually. You probably know very well how long time an application for an airplane ticket may take to get through our bureaucracy."

"Oh, dear, do I know. I shall tell 'communications' that for this trial period you are allowed immediate air travel within Europe. Will that suffice?"

"Certainly."

"OK. You've got it, and I trust you to balance expenditure with the benefit."

Back to the office. On the way I just managed to be thankful that I had followed dad's advice, not to use mind control, yet. Then I was torn back to present times by Henny. In the lift she pressed herself close to me and whispered: "That means a 'conference' in the archive, doesn't it?"

"You bet!"

We had only just closed the outer door to my office when Henny turned towards me, lifted up the hem of her skirt to show me her stockings and suspenders, plus a novelty for her: A smooth, shaved pussy.

"I want you to take me in there, and just fuck me right away. I've been horny for two days, and I'm in no need for foreplay."

From the janitor Henny had solicited an old, very solid table. She had made him cut the legs down to her size, almost the same height as her kitchen table. Unceremoniously she jumped up on it, while I loosened my pants, then she spread her lovely legs as wide as they would go and groaned: "Fuck me."

I bent down with the intention of having a nice taste of her naked pussy, but she grabbed my hair and pulled me up. "I said fuck me. Just put it in and fuck me. You can suck it when you have fucked me, if you want." God, I loved it when she was so rude.

"OK, take it, then, and put it in. I shall damn well fuck you!"

My cock had not reached full hardness when I entered her, but that was remedied very fast. Her cunt was delicious. Dripping wet, very hot, and very tight. When she clenched my cock with that hot cunt, I grew to full size and hardness in a couple of seconds. When I hit bottom the first time she groaned: "Aaahhh, that's good, God, I love it. Shit, I could cut it off and keep it up there forever."

When we equipped the archive we had spent some time on that table, and had had a lot of fun out of it. With carefully measured distance a lamp and a hook for the waste bag was screwed into the edge of the table. Now Henny spread a little wider and hooked her feet behind these items. She looked very vulgar in this position, and she knew it, and she enjoyed it. On top of that, it made it possible for me to fuck hard and deep into her. Which she also enjoyed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.