The Gift - Cover

The Gift

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

She looked ravishing when I entered the kitchen. If someone had told me six months ago, that I should see my wife at the stove, dressed in a see through corselet, red stockings and high heeled gold sandals, I'd have said he was crazy. But there she was, all curved legs and high ass because of the heels, and wavy hair hanging loose to her shoulders. When she turned round to welcome me, she revealed that she had also applied a very sexy make up. It also showed that her pussy was not naked, as I had believed when I saw her bare ass, it was covered in a G-string.

"Hi, luv'. Dinner is ready in ten minutes."

"Fine. You look great, Mary. I'll go and mix us a drink. You can take time to have a drink with me, can't you?"

"Certainly, Sir. This will wait in the stove for as long as we wish."

"Sit down, then. I shall make us two appropriate 'Bloody Mary's."

The new dinner table was a perfect idea. When I placed her drink in front of her I watched her legs through the glass. I leaned down to kiss her, and though she was wearing a discreet perfume, an unmistakable scent of horny pussy hit my nose. I sat down at the side of the table to be nearer the sight of her sexy body.

"Cheerio, dear. I see the furniture shop was not your only stop in town. Looks great on you."

"Cheers. Yes, I thought I'd like something special for our first dinner at the new table. I hoped you'd like it, Sir."

"Oh, but I do. You look very erotic and a bit whorish. Lean back a little. I want to see your pussy."

Immediately she leaned back and pushed her ass closer to the edge of the chair. That put her pussy on full display, plus the slightly darkened gusset of her G-string. She had to be deliciously wet. I went to the top drawer in the kitchen table and picked up a pair of scissors.

"There you are. I want you to trim your pussy. You'll look a lot more sexy in that G-string, without long curls on the sides."

"Oh, dear. I didn't give it a thought. Do you want me to do it right now? Here? In the kitchen?"

"Sure. I want your pussy to look its best for our first dinner at the new table. I'll even brush off the snippets when you have finished doing it."

"Yes, Sir, if that is your wish." She took a sip of her drink, pushed her chair backwards and put her left leg up on the seat. Her look of concentration, as she held her G-string to one side and snipped away with the scissors, was great. When she reached her lips it was clear to me that she was in a bit of trouble.

"Erik, I can't very well do it all, this way. The chair makes me sit on it."

I got up from my chair, lifted her out of her chair and put her down on a part of the kitchen table, which was free. Then I took the scissors from her hand and said: "You want me to do the rest, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, please, that would be kind of you, Sir."

"Spread wide, then."

Deliberately I did the trimming in a very matter-of-fact way. No sexy touches. When I had finished, I brushed her off with my hand and later dried her off with a damp towel. I slapped her ass jokingly and helped her down from the table.

"That's it, love. I really like your new look."

"Mmmm. It feels good, too. I might go further and shave it one of these days, if you'd like that."

"I'm sure I shall, but this is fine for now. Do you want a hand with the dinner?"

"No, thank you. I'll get the plates ready now."

"Fine. Then I'll sit down and enjoy the sight of your naughty ass and your trimmed cunt."

I really enjoyed it. Every man ought to have his dinner served by a willing and well-shaped woman dressed this way. When she brought my plate and placed it in front of me I grabbed her pussy and fondled it. I turned a little on my chair so I could caress her soft thighs with one hand while I still rubbed her soaked G-string with the other. Then I pulled her G-string down her thighs, and while she supported herself on my shoulders, she lifted her legs one at a time so I could get it off.

"Your cunt is lovely wet, dear. I think I've better go and get one of the small pillows from the sofa for you to sit on, or I'm sure you'll make your new chair greasy."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.