The Gift - Cover

The Gift

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

The hours up to 11 o'clock when Henny arrived had been very busy. After all we had been away all afternoon, Tuesday. At ten o'clock the managing director of production, who was my immediate boss, called to summon me to a meeting about the Johnston negotiations. I asked him to postpone it till a quarter past 11, as I wanted Henny to be present.

When she arrived, five minutes early, I barely got time to tell her where we had to go. She entered my office with her usual 'good morning', then she turned round and closed the door. I noticed immediately that she wore a long skirt, but before I had time to think she came round to my side of the desk, lifted up the hem of her skirt and said: "Care for a wet feel?"

Did I care? She was so wonderfully juicy and good looking, that I really had to collect all my wits to get it said: We have to be at Peterson's office in ten minutes! Get proper, woman!"

Her pearly, ringing laughter was so typical of her. "OK, boss, I guess it's the Johnston contract. I've got it here."

Right on time we entered Peterson's office. Ordinarily he was quite an arrogant bastard, but the Johnston deal was so good, he forgot his arrogance and even uttered a few words of appraisal.

"This is well done, Mr. Hansen. Seems like we could raise our profits considerably by upgrading your buying department. Any suggestions?"

"Long term contracts like this one can be very favourable, if we can achieve the right conditions. But in order to take real advantage of the many bulk offerings on the market, I should need much better information on logistics, especially concerning stores. Like, which storerooms will be available for holding raw materials and pre-produced parts, and for how long time before production starts filling them up. It will demand at least monthly meetings with different sections, and I should need my secretary full time."

"OK. Seems like you have given this some attention. How long time would you need to prove yourself?"

"A few weeks to do some planning, and then I'd say six to eight months to make the raised profits turn up in accounting."

"Sounds like a very sensible plan to me. About your secretary: Would you need a new and younger secretary working full time?"

"Certainly not. Mrs. Dalby is very efficient, and she knows a lot about buying-techniques. I'd certainly prefer to have her full time."

"OK, Mr. Hansen, I'll give it a try. You'll have two weeks plus 8 months to prove yourself. Consider Mrs. Dalby your full time secretary from this moment, and call me in two weeks when you have a plan for the meetings you shall need. Fine work on that Johnston contract."

I have to admit that this was the most promising meeting I had had in all my time by the company. Henny was quite happy, too. She gave me a hug in the lift, going down to our own floor, and the minute we were back in my office she kissed me and said: "Are you sure you wouldn't rather have a new and younger secretary?"

"And wait 6 years before I get to fuck her?"

"Oh, Erik, you are such a hopeless romantic, aren't you?" She laughed again. "But I wouldn't like you to change."

"Are you sure you want to be mine, full time?"

"At the office there's nothing I want more. Outside the office: I sure want to be yours, part time, and I hope your passion will last for years."

For the rest of the morning and for a couple of hours after lunch we caught up with the work at hand, and got started on the planning. At three o'clock she stopped at the computer and came round to me. "I want you to touch me, and then I want to show you something." I touched her all right, and she finished off by dipping a finger in her pussy and feed the glistening juice to my mouth.

She opened the door to a small, narrow storeroom at the back of my office. "Nobody uses this room. See down there? That door opens to a corridor on the other side of the building. I'm sure the janitor can get me keys to these doors, and if we clean it out and refurnish a little, it could be our official archive and our unofficial fuck-room. You know, a wise fox has several exits, and no one should raise an eyebrow if you came back to your office from the archive, while I sneaked out the back door."

"Wow, good thinking, Henny. I'd love for us to have a private fuck-room. How about an initiation ceremony right now?"

"Silly man. Much as I'd love to, it's much too risky. Neither of us could afford the office gossip, if someone came into your office and we both should come out of the storeroom. If you write a note to the janitor that you claim the room for archives, he'll even do the clearing out and cleaning, and refurnish, as you want it. I'll take the note down to him as I leave."

"God, Henny, you ARE a gem for a secretary - and a lovely hot woman, too."

While I went about and closed office for the day, I couldn't help whistling to myself: 'When you come to the end of a perfect day... '.

On the way home in my car I slowly cleared all this sex from my mind and tried to focus on the upcoming meeting with dad, at five o'clock.

At home I was met with a hug and a kiss, and with two eager hands pulling me towards the kitchen. Mary was almost dancing with joy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.