The Gift
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

When Henny finally arrived in my office at 11 she was all smiles and reminded me of the meeting with the Johnston Company. We spent half an hour picking up all sorts of papers we should need, and at half past eleven we left the office. On the way out Henny called from the lobby to remind Mr. Larsen that she might not get back in time for her hour in his office.

When we got into my car I could not help looking at her legs, and I was happy to notice that she was evidently wearing stockings. Her skirt had moved up a little as she sat down, or maybe she had moved it up? The dark edges of her stockings were on display, and a sly, small smile was on her lips.

The meeting was very successful. Once again I had to admire Henny's efficiency. This prim and proper little lady always seemed to have the right document in her hand, a minute before I knew I needed it, and the expediency of our negotiations was to a high degree of her doing. Shortly after one o'clock we sealed a deal for 18 million dollars, securing us steady deliverances for the next six months, at an extremely favourable price.

As we walked across the parking lot in front of Johnston's, I could not help but put my arm round her shoulder and say: "That was an impressive piece of work, Henny. I have to admire how well prepared you were, and the discreet way you guided me past obstacles."

"Well, thank you, sir," she smiled at me. "And now for that lunch. I have a proposal."

"I'm open."

"Instead of going to some restaurant, we go to my place. I live quite near, at the harbour, and I've prepared a little lunch, which we can enjoy on my balcony."

"What a perfectly nice idea. Your husband wouldn't protest that you bring 'work' to your home?"

"He couldn't very well, as he is in Vancouver the next three days. And I shouldn't consider you 'work'."

Her apartment was a very nice place. Bigger than I had expected, but then her husband was an engineer, and I had no idea in which income-bracket he was. Henny opened the doors to a sunny, secluded balcony with a wonderful view of the harbour and told me to sit down. Two minutes later she came out there with a butler's table, where she had arranged a small, nice lunch covered by glass lids, and a couple of tall drinks.

"I took the liberty of making us a couple of Gin'n't. I like that drink in the summer."

"What a delicious idea. I like it, too. And after all we have a contract to celebrate."

It was not until she sat down in her chair opposite me, and we raised our glasses to salute, that I noticed she had opened a couple of buttons in her shirt. Her very pretty smile lightened up her face as she said: "And we have all the time in the world. I've prepared home office, and no one expects us to return today. I said it was going to be a very difficult meeting, you know."

The temperature on the balcony was going up, in more ways than one. When we started eating the open sandwiches, I took of my coat and loosened my tie. A little later I even rolled up my sleeves. We had a cold beer and snaps with the sandwiches, and while we were eating Henny flashed me a glimpse of her stocking clad thighs. I felt sure that she did this on purpose. When she got up from her chair to put away the plates, she flashed me very openly once more, and I thought it was time to comment on it.

"I may be stepping out of line, but I simply have to tell you how lovely it is to see a woman wear stockings. It is one of my favourites."

"It's always OK to pay a compliment to a woman. Would you like a better look?" I did not even get time to nod my head. Without waiting for an answer she grabbed the hem of her skirt and lifted up. She looked a ton better than I had expected. Slim, curved thighs in shiny, black nylon, a piece of very white skin, wide straps holding her stockings, and a pair of ultra thin, pale blue panties, showing off her trimmed cunt.

"God, you look terrific, Henny. How come I have never noticed these years?"

"I don't know, Erik, but then, I never noticed you, either. Not in that way, at least. So we're even." With a smile she dropped the hem of her skirt and wheeled the table towards the kitchen.

"I'll drop this in the dishwasher. Could you do with another cold drink?"

"I can't say if it's the sun or you, but I sure could do with something cold."

"Then come and get it."

I followed her into the kitchen. She pointed towards the refrigerator. "Help yourself and mix a Gin'n't for me."

When I turned round to hand her the drink, I was met with an astonishing sight: Henny had unbuttoned her blouse, showing off her small, pointed tits, and with blushing cheeks she whispered: "I hope I haven't misinterpreted you. I'd die if you reject me now."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.