Hearts on Fire - Cover

Hearts on Fire

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A female college professor agrees to go for a short trip with another student to her cabin in the mountains. A blizzard snows them in. The older woman finds that she cannot resist the charms of they pretty teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was a somewhat cloudy and windy day on the slopes. Sally gave Sam another ski lesson. She had already shown a great deal of improvement. Her experience at water skiing was paying off after all. Still, Sam moved slowly and fell often. Fortunately she didn't hurt anything, except her pride.

Several hours later the two of them made their way back to the cabin. Before they went inside, Sam indulged Sally's desire to build a "snowman". While Sam was creating the head, Sally was working on the body, forming large mounds of snow to represent breasts.

When Sam saw what she had done, she burst out laughing. "I thought we were making a 'snowman'?" she laughed.

"I prefer a 'snowwoman'," Sally returned with a smile and stuck out her tongue.

"She is certainly a 'woman'," Sam noted, looking at the large mounds of snow. "But I prefer the real thing."

Sally stopped her work and turned to Sam. "So do I," she whispered as she stepped close to her. Within a second, the 'snowwoman' was forgotten as they began to kiss passionately.

Sam pulled her lips from Sally and whispered, "Let's go inside where it's warmer. I have a surprise for you."

"Really," Sally giggled. "I can't wait."

Once inside, Sam quickly stripped off her snowsuit, keeping her back to Sally.

When Sally saw that she was naked her eyes opened wide and she laughed. "If I had known you were naked under your suit I would have raped you."

"I know," Sam laughed over her shoulder, keeping her front from Sally's eyes. Then, she quickly left Sally and went up to the loft. She looked around for something to put on that would hide her hairless sex until she was ready to let Sally see it. Inside the closet she found a long sleeved flannel shirt that belonged to Sally's father. She put the warm shirt on over her naked body. She looked into the mirror and saw that the tail of the shirt came down to her thighs. This will do perfectly, she thought and smiled at her image in the mirror. Then she unbuttoned several of the top buttons, leaving the top open enough to see the swells of her breasts.

When Sam came back downstairs, she saw Sally standing at the fireplace. She had on a pair of very tight cotton short shorts. On top she had on her cut off jersey again. A little pulse of pleasure went through Sam when she saw that Sally's tight shorts defined and outlined her buttocks. In fact, they were so tight that they couldn't be comfortable she realized. Still, they were incredibly sexy. Then she thought of the baby doll pajamas. At that moment, she knew that Sally had brought the clothes in order to tease her. Pretty brazen for a young girl she thought. However, the teasing had worked.

"Mmmm!" Sally said when she saw what Sam was wearing. "I've never seen that shirt look better. Very sexy."

"You look pretty sexy yourself," Sam said, glancing down at the tight shorts. She took a cup of hot chocolate that Sally held out to her. "Thanks."

The two women sat on the sofa. Sam curled up in one corner; her legs under her, making sure the tail of the shirt covered her bare crotch. She wasn't quite ready for Sally to see her surprise yet. Sally sat at the other end and leaned against the back, looking at her friend, her knees up and her legs spread.

"That was fun today. Thanks!" Sam said, her eyes drifting down to the crotch of the obscene shorts. The seam was buried between the fat lips.

"I had fun too," Sally said, staring at Sam's eyes and feeling them burning into her crotch. She felt a trickle of juice between her legs. However, this time she didn't care if Sam noticed her getting wet. In fact, it turned her on to think of the tight shorts turning dark before her lover's eyes.

Sam felt her face turning hot and her vagina pulsed. Abruptly, she got up and walked over to the fire because she didn't want Sally to take control of the seduction. She picked up a poker and stoked the fire. As she did, she bent over slightly and the back of the shirt inched up. A smile came to her lips when she heard Sally gasp.

"No panties huh?" Sally said, a little breathlessly.

Sam remained slightly bent over and looked back at Sally. "I'm out of clean panties. It's funny but I seemed to have misplaced a pair of my panties." A knowing smile came to Sam's face.

Sally's face turned bright red and she looked down in embarrassment. She thought of the panties still in her bag upstairs.

"No matter, they were dirty anyway."

Again, Sally blushed.

Sam walked back to the sofa and curled up in the corner again. She stared at Sally and they both knew where the panties had gone. "You're so pretty when you blush," she said honestly.

"You're pretty anytime," Sally returned as she stared back at the older woman. Then, she watched as her fingers came up to the front of the shirt and began to unbutton the remaining buttons. Sally's eyes grew wide and a smile came to her face.

Suddenly, Sam's cell phone rang, startling both women.

"Hello! Oh hi sweetie," Sam said and then put her hand over the mouth piece and mouthed "Larry."

"No, we're doing fine. Oh really, that's good. How did you arrange that?" As Sam listened to her husband, she reached down and began to unbutton her shirt again.

Sally's smile grew wide with amusement and her eyes flashed with excitement as she watched each button open.

"We've been skiing and snowmobiling. It's been great fun," Sam said, as she opened all but the last button of her shirt. Then she slowly pulled open the top of the shirt, baring her breasts.

Sally groaned when she saw Sam's soft breasts. She lifted the cup of hot chocolate to her lips as she watched in growing excitement. Her tongue came out to lick around the edge of the cup. The seam of her tight shorts suddenly seemed to be getting tighter as her sex lips swelled.

"So, have you been doing okay without me?" Sam asked. As she did, she reached under one breast and lifted it toward the younger woman.

Sally could feel her vagina begin to throb as she watched the wanton display. She squirmed in excitement, almost wishing she hadn't worn the tight shorts.

"Uh huh!" Sam said to Larry in answer to a question. However, her mind was no longer on the conversation. She could feel her own excitement growing as she began to squeeze a nipple. Then, she moved slightly, pulling her legs from under her. She made sure the tail of the shirt still covered her vagina. Slowly, she lifted a leg until her foot was on the sofa and her knee touched the back. The other foot slid to the floor. Then, she opened the last button and flipped the shirt away from her crotch.

Sally gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. Her eyes were as big as saucers as she stared into Sam's hairless crotch.

"Yes, we have plenty of food. In fact, Sally is just getting ready to eat now," Sam said staring at Sally.

"No, we can talk for a minute, I don't have to eat yet. I'll eat later. It won't get cold," she said as she spread her legs wider.

Suddenly, Sally knew what Sam wanted. A smile came to her face at her lover's naughtiness and she set her cup on the coffee table. Then she moved over, getting onto her hands and knees. Her hand went to Sam's knee and pushed her thighs further apart. She dropped her head and kissed the inside of her knee.

Now the phone conversation was becoming very difficult as Sam watched Sally begin to kiss down her thigh. Suddenly, she wanted the conversation to be over. However, she didn't want to just hang up. "Mmmm!" she moaned when she felt Sally's tongue move several inches down her thigh.

"Uh... oh... I was just responding to Sally," Sam said when Larry asked her what she had said. Sam began to tremble as she felt her lips drawing closer and closer to her vagina. She feared that if her mouth reached her throbbing sex before she hung up, she wouldn't be able to control her responses.

Sally was no longer listening to the conversation. The sexy smell coming from between Sam's legs was drawing her mouth closer and closer.

Suddenly, Sam was sorry that she had continued the conversation. However, now Larry was telling her about something that had happened today. She tried desperately to control her breathing as she watched Sally's tongue work toward her dripping hole.

Then, suddenly, Sally pushed the older woman's legs apart and dove forward.

Sam bit her lip to keep from screaming as her tongue began to lick up and down her swollen slit.

"Oh... uh... sweetie... I... have to run," Sam stuttered to her husband. "Yes... yes, I love you too sweetie. See you soon." Quickly, Sam pushed the end button and reached to put the phone on the end table. "Ohhhhh Goddddd," she groaned and dropped the phone as Sally's lips closed around her clit.

"God, I love your bare pussy," Sally whispered as her tongue came out to lick the smooth and fat outer lips.

"Oh God Sally!" Sam moaned as she felt Sally's tongue begin to move up and down her outer lips.

"Mmmm!!!" Sally moaned again, louder. She used her hands to push Sam's legs up, forcing her back in the corner of the sofa. Now, she practically had Sam doubled over. She buried her mouth in the older woman's wet and swollen flesh.

Sam reached down and grabbed Sally's head, her fingers running though her hair. "Oh yes, oh yes," she groaned as the younger woman's tongue began to slide in and out of her pulsing hole.

Suddenly, Sally was like a mad woman. She began to suck and lick Sam. Then she opened her mouth wide and sucked her entire pubic mound into her mouth.

"Oh Goddddd!!!" Sam screamed. She pulled the girl's hair almost painfully. Within seconds Sam felt a rush of pleasure rippling through her body. "Yes, yes, yessssss!!!" she moaned, as a strong climax overtook her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.