Hearts on Fire - Cover

Hearts on Fire

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A female college professor agrees to go for a short trip with another student to her cabin in the mountains. A blizzard snows them in. The older woman finds that she cannot resist the charms of they pretty teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sam lay in bed listening to the sounds of pots and pans in the kitchen as she recovered from the intensity of her orgasm. Her body was still tingling all over. In her thirty years, she had never experienced anything close to what had just happened. She never knew that sex could be that good. And, what could she say about Sally. Every time she saw her face in her mind, her heart would burn with fire and butterflies would start fluttering in her stomach. She had never felt this way about someone before, even when she had fallen in love with Larry. Then, as she lay and watched it start to snow again, a feeling of dread came over her. She couldn't deny her feelings for Sally after what had happened. However, this was going to add more complications to her already complicated life.

Since there weren't any obvious answers, Sam decided to deal with the issues later. She crawled out of bed and started to put her clothes on. Then, she stopped when she picked up her sweatpants--they needed washing. Unfortunately, she was running out of clean clothes because this was supposed to be a one-day trip. She sighed and then reached over and grabbed the top sheet from the bed, wrapping it around her.

Sally turned around from the stove when she heard Sam come into the kitchen. She smiled when she saw the pretty woman standing just inside the doorway with the sheet wrapped around her. Her hair was messed up and she looked somewhat exhausted but she still looked beautiful. Then, Sally's smile grew wider when she saw Sam open her arms wide with the sheet in her hands, exposing her naked body. She quickly removed the pan from the stove and rushed over and stepped into her embrace. A second later they were kissing passionately.

Sam held the sheet around Sally, wrapping her in a cocoon, their warm naked bodies pressed together. A little chill went through her when she realized that she could still taste her own juice on her lips. Slowly her hands slid down her back as the kiss continued. When she felt Sally's naked buttocks, she grasped them in her hands and squeezed.

Sally started to squirm in her embrace as she felt the fingers moving further downward. She caught her breath and forced herself away from Sam. "Dinner... uh... dinner is going to burn," she stuttered in warning and then kissed Sam's lips quickly and pulled reluctantly away from her to hurry back to the stove.

Sam sighed and sat down at the table, her eyes never leaving the pretty young woman. Several times Sally turned and smiled at her, grabbing the back of her tee shirt as if to try and cover her half bare butt. It wasn't possible.

Sally cooked up some hamburger and added barbecue sauce to make "Sloppy Joe's". She opened a couple cans of vegetables and had a quick meal ready in a few minutes. Then she got a bottle of wine from the refrigerator and poured them each a glass.

The two women ate dinner quietly as they stared at one another. There weren't any words to describe how they felt. There weren't any necessary.

Sam had let the sheet slip carelessly down her back, baring her chest. Every time she looked at Sally, she saw her smiling. It was as if the smile was burned onto her face. She watched her mouth move as she ate and felt a thrill go through her at the thought of where those lips had been just a few minutes ago. At one point, she reached over with her napkin and wiped the corner of Sally's mouth. It was a simple act, but one that said volumes about their quickly developing relationship.

When they were done, Sam grabbed Sally's hand and said, "Leave the dishes. I'll do them later." She led the willing woman into the living room. When she sat down, she opened the sheet and let Sally sit close to her with their naked thighs touching. Then, she put her arm around her shoulder and pulled her close.

They sat and talked for a long time cuddled in the sheet, enjoying the fire and the closeness.

"Thanks for inviting me up here. I think I really needed the time away," Sam said quietly.

"You're not mad at me then for getting you stuck in the middle of nowhere?"

Sam turned her face to her and said, "Of course not. It isn't your fault. Besides, I can't remember the last time I felt so relaxed. Sometimes, we have to be forced to slow down."

Sally smiled and snuggled into Sam's arm.

The closeness of the sexy girl began to excite Sam again. She turned her face to her and kissed her tenderly. Her tongue came out and licked around Sally's lips before slipping into her mouth. Sally moaned and sucked her tongue, drawing her saliva into her own mouth. When their lips parted, they were both breathing heavily.

Under the confines of the sheet, Sam felt Sally's hand on her breast. She returned the favor, cupping and kneading her breast as well. Then Sam dropped her head and worked her lips around Sally's neck until she was licking her ear. Sally shivered and moaned.

"I... I want to do it... to... to you," Sam said, her voice a hoarse whisper. Her heart was thumping in her chest as if she had been running.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Sally moaned at the words. "You don't have to do that," she answered.

"I want to. I want to pleasure you like you did me. Please!"

"Oh God Sam, just hearing you say that has almost made me climax."

"Sit still," Sam instructed and stood up. She pulled the sheet away and knelt at Sally's feet, putting a cushion on the floor for her knees. She wanted to take it slow. "Put your feet on the sofa like you did last night," she whispered and then blushed at her bold order.

"Oh Jesus," Sally moaned and lifted her feet up on the sofa. Her knees automatically spreading as she slid her butt down slightly. She could already feel her lips swelling and becoming wet with juice.

Sam stared between the younger woman's legs. Like last night, she had a perfect view of her sex lips, however, this time she wasn't going to just watch her masturbate; she was going to put her mouth on her sex. Suddenly, her breathing was labored and she could feel chills running up and down her spine. She reached out with her hands and spread her legs wider, forcing her sex lips open slightly. "Oh my," she gasped when she saw the stream of juice beginning to run out of her hole. As her face drew near, she could smell her excitement and that made her own vagina throb. With shaking hands, she reached forward and gently touched the swollen lips, slowly opening them to reveal the pink insides of her cavern. "You're beautiful," she whispered almost to herself. She stared at the smooth outer lips and the fat inner lips, marveling at the intricacy. At the top sat Sally's clit. It was swollen now and had slipped out of the little skin cover. It almost appeared to be throbbing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.