Hearts on Fire - Cover

Hearts on Fire

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A female college professor agrees to go for a short trip with another student to her cabin in the mountains. A blizzard snows them in. The older woman finds that she cannot resist the charms of they pretty teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

At least it wasn't snow, Samantha thought as she hurried across the wet grass and into the student center. She rushed down the hall trying unsuccessfully to juggle all of her books and papers. Several times she had to stop and pick up papers as they fell from the folders under her arm.

Samantha took a deep breath and pushed open the door with her shoulder, preparing for another long day.

"Alright class, let's get started. I assume that everyone has read the assignment?" Samantha said as she pulled a pop quiz from her briefcase. A chorus of moans echoed in the classroom. Sam, as her friends called her, smiled as she handed out the test papers. Why should she be the only one feeling down? she thought.

There were about thirty freshman English students in Sam's class. Most were here because it was a requirement. However, there were several bright students that truly showed an interest in English and were planning on making it their major.

One of them was Sally Rogers. She was a pretty, young girl that always sat in the front of the class. With short strawberry blond hair and a voluptuous figure, she stood out amongst the unusually young looking freshman class. Her eyes were a pale blue and would sparkle with delight when Sam would call on her. She showed no reservations at being considered the teacher's pet.

Sam thought that Sally was a sweet girl and had immediately taken a liking to her. However, Sally was different from the other students, but not just in an academic sense. Sam couldn't quite put her finger on what the difference was--there was just something in the way her eyes sparkled when she looked at her.

When Sam sat back down at her desk, she glanced at Sally. As usual, she had on a rather short skirt and her legs were a little too carelessly spread. The older woman could see between her legs. Most of the students wore jeans but Sally seemed to prefer skirts or dresses.

I wonder what color her panties are today? Sam thought and smiled inwardly. She figured that she knew every pair that the teenager had. It was a private and unspoken little game that had started soon after the semester began. Sam didn't know why she let the game go on. She could have simply ignored the overt display of the young girl's charms. Yet, invariably, her eyes were drawn to the juncture of her thighs and she could feel that tingling between her legs and her face would begin to flush.

Sally smiled as she sensed the teacher's eyes on her legs and gradually opened them wider, pretending to study the test paper. However, her heart was racing like it did every time she was around Sam. It felt so daring to tease the older woman by letting her see her panties. However, this time she had left her panties off. It was brazen and bold but she wanted desperately to be noticed by her pretty teacher and maybe take their relationship to the next level--whatever that meant.

They must be flesh colored, Sam thought as her eyes were drawn to the gap between her legs. Then, she almost gasped. It didn't look like she had any on! Sam felt her face turn hot and she quickly looked down at the papers on her desk, her hands suddenly trembling. A few minutes later when she looked back up, she found that Sally still had her legs open. This time Sam found her eyes staring at the teenager's vagina. Her heart began to race when she suddenly realized that the young girl didn't have a trace of pubic hair. The light from the window made it possible for her to clearly see the young girl's fat outer lips and the pink inner ones between. Sam couldn't believe the audacity of the teenager.

Finally, Sam had to look away again as she felt a trickle of sweat on her brow. Fortunately, Sally finally crossed her legs. Sam almost sighed with relief and strangely felt a little disappointment. She couldn't explain why this young girl was having such an affect on her.

In spite of their little game, (or maybe because of it?) Sam liked the teenager. And, the feeling was apparently mutual. Sally often stopped by her desk after class to discuss some author or book. The two of them had a great deal in common and they shared many of the same views on life and literature. To Sam, Sally seemed much older than eighteen, with a maturity that was beyond her years. They had gone to lunch together on several occasions after finding themselves engrossed in a good-natured debate. They even talked about collaborating on an essay as part of a contest where the prize was a graduate scholarship for Sally. While she didn't really need the money, she had said that her Dad told her that he "Wasn't going to pay for her to go to college forever", and therefore it would come in handy if she decided to go to graduate school.

Sally was a northern girl, growing up within a few miles of the school. She was just a little bit of a tomboy. Just like Sam, she loved outdoors (winter) sports; particularly snow skiing and riding snowmobiles. However, while she was very athletic, she was also very feminine in her appearance and actions. She loved soft and sexy clothes and quiet evenings by the fire with a good book.

Sally's father was an attorney and was often away from home. However, she never felt short changed in their relationship. She was always "Daddy's" girl. He would go out of his way to spend time with her. They would often go on skiing vacations together. On the other hand, her mother wasn't into sports but she indulged Sally and her husband's love.

The family had a cabin in Canada, not far across the US border and Sally and her father would often sneak away for a long weekend. However, sometimes, Sally would go there by herself, just to get away. She loved the mountains. But, other than with her father, she rarely had anyone to share it with. She had invited Sam to join her on several occasions but it seemed that her busy schedule never allowed it. Eventually she had begun to think that she was the reason. Sometimes she thought that she had gone too far with her teasing of the older woman.

However, Sam had refused because she wasn't sure that she should get so close to a student. Besides that, she certainly didn't want any question with regard to propriety in grading and she didn't think Sally wanted any special favors either. However, there was another more subtle reason--the strange feelings that she had whenever she was alone with the young girl. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling but it was disturbing nonetheless. Sally hadn't made any overt moves on her. It was the way she looked at her sometimes and her blatant displays. Maybe more importantly, it was how little butterflies would begin churning in her own stomach when she was close to her. Still, she thought Sally's flirtations were cute and harmless, even if they were brazen at times.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.