Brandy Grows Up - Cover

Brandy Grows Up

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Tom is reunited with a sexy high schooler who's now grown into a hot college junior.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   .

I came into the room and Brandy was sitting there studying, her long dark brown hair flowing beautifully down over her body to about the middle of her back. I could tell instantly that it was her even though we hadn't seen each other for a couple of years. I was reluctant to call her name on the chance that I was mistaken and I didn't want to embarrass myself. But I took a chance and said, "Hi, Brandy, how are you today?"

Instantly Brandy shot up from the chair where she was sitting and turned to greet me. I'd originally met Brandy when she was a junior in high school and even then she was very stunning for a 16 or 17-year old junior. Now she was a junior in college, and she was a very attractive and very sexy young woman. The nice rounded breasts Brandy had developed during her high school years were every bit as nice and large on her chest as they'd been then. My eyes quickly took in all of the young woman's body standing in front of me and I quickly felt my cock growing hard in arousal and desire for Brandy. She looked stunning to put it mildly. I wanted her and I wanted her badly.

I'd seen Brandy wearing this same top one time before and I'd remembered then what an effect it had on me to see her sexy full rounded breasts pressing out against the material. I rememeber before that she'd been sitting down at a desk when I'd walked up and I'd been able to look down into the split at the neckline and see the sexy hot swell of her ample breasts inside the bra she was wearing. Brandy also had on a slim pair of black pants that showed she had a figure now just as slim and as sexy as it had ever been.

I walked over to Brandy, opening my arms to welcome her back, and taking her close in them as she walked towards me, immediately offering her full sensual breasts for me to kiss. The taste and touch of her moist lips against mine was far beyond what I could have imagined. Our tongues snuck out between our lips and touched as I heard Brandy begin moaning. My hands were immediately all over her body, caressing down her back, down over the swell of her fine shapely ass. Her hands also immediately began to get familiar with the muscular shape of my body as well.

I could feel the strap of Brandy's bra across her back underneath her top and I longed to get this sexy young woman naked as soon as possible so I could enjoy the touch, the taste, and the feel of her sexy womanly body. I could never forget the first time I'd laid eyes on Brandy 5 years earlier and she was then a young teenager just budding into womanhood. Now, Brandy WAS a young woman and she was hot. Her mother had nice breasts and a pretty face and hair. Brandy came by her own beauty and her sexy figure very naturally. She had inherited some very good genes.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck, Tom, I've missed you so much, baby. I lie awake in bed at night sometimes wanting you and wishing so badly you were there at college with me. Ohhhhhhhhh, baby, I'm so horny for you. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, I want this big hard cock you've got greeting me here in your pants, baby," Brandy whispered as she reached down, closing her hand firmly over the large bump caused by my fully hard cock pressing out tightly against the front of my crotch. I knew Brandy had always loved the sexy hardons she caused me and she loved the big thick cock that resulted and that she loved to fuck.

I reached down to Brandy's waist, working my hands under it and reached up to cup both of her breasts through the cups of her bra. Brandy's tits were definiately more than a handful but they were just right on her body. She looked so hot with her sexy rounded breasts high on her chest, and I had two handfuls of the firmest sexiest breasts I'd ever felt in my life. Brandy took my hint that I wanted to get her naked and make love to her. She reached down, quickly undoing my belt and my pants followed by the zipper quickly moving down and she began to pull my pants and underwear down towards my ankles.

I wasn't far behind in getting Brandy naked to join me. I had her top off over her head, and then I pulled her pants down and off of her shapely body in only seconds after that. When I had Brandy down to nothing but her sexy bra and a hot lacy yellow thong panty she was wearing, I was ready for a little hot foreplay and arousal time before I sank my hard horny cock into her pussy. All I could think of at that moment was how hot Brandy's pussy was the last time we'd fucked and I was impatient to bury my dick in her pussy again. But, in time, in time.

As I'd expected, Brandy's bra was the front-closure kind. She loved those types of bras and I sure did. The ability to unfasten the snap, and then teasingly reveal her sexy full breasts by hotly peeling the cups away from her tits always made me totally fucking hard and hornier than heck. Before Brandy could reach down between her outthrusting breasts and undo her bra, I slid my left hand in between the cleavage of her breasts, found the snap myself, and quickly undid it. Then, with only the fullness of her mature breasts holding the bra cups over them, I slid that same hand into her cleavage and then underneath the left cup, allowing my hand to slide over the peek of Brandy's tit and cupped the naked breast in my hand. I love the feel of a woman's breasts and Brandy's were super special. As I've said, her breasts were very nicely shaped and mature in her high school years but now as a college junior, Brandy's body was indeed that of a woman. And what a woman she was.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.