King: The Beast in Me - Cover

King: The Beast in Me

by edmondl

Copyright© 2003 by edmondl

Erotica Sex Story: The story of a young woman driven to beastiality by selfish and cruel men and boys

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Bestiality   .

I wrote this story under a different name for a different story site. In one respect it was a for runner for Norma's Secret. It is not based on fact. Names used in this story are ficticious and are not linked to any living person that I know.


Chapter 1

My name is Catherine and I was a flabby, overweight twenty eight year old. I have always been fat, even when I was a little kid. I always seemed to be hungry, so I ate big meals and big snacks in between meals. I loved candy and cake and any other sweet thing I could get my grubby little hands on. The kids used to make fun of me and call me names, I kept making myself promises to stop eating so much so that I would get skinny like the other girls. But the more I worried the more I ate and the fatter I got. I was very lonesome and would do anything to make the other kids like me.

As I grew older, I was attracted to the good-looking boys, personable boys my own age, but the attraction wasn't mutual. I had to settle for what I could get. My popularity depended largely on the fact that I would have sex on the first date. As a result I was pawed, seduced and fucked by a number of boys. After one of these encounters I found myself pregnant at sixteen. I just about went out of my mind with humiliation. I'd heard of girls getting pregnant and being expelled from school. When Tommy found out he was furious. He just called me a dog that nobody wanted. So I did the only thing I could I turned and ran. I even considered suicide. But it was only a thought and I wasn't even close to it. Fortunately fate took a hand and I had a miscarriage. I hadn't told anyone other than the boy responsible, my parents weren't even aware of it.

After that harrowing experience I refused to be fucked by any boy even if he insisted that there was no danger of pregnancy because he'd use contraceptives.

Tommy even came back begging to lay me and he was the last person who would ever have had the chance. When I left school I got a job in an office because I knew how to type pretty fast. I was stuck in an office and they shoved all the work they could at me. My parents were always arguing about me wanting to know why I didn't go on a diet.

When we were out in the car, my father had a habit of pressing down hard on the accelerator whenever he was mad - and I guess it did it once too often when he and Mum were out on the highway. I was home watching television when I got a call from the hospital telling me that there' been a terrible crash and both my parents had died. I sold our house and bought a small two bedroom town house.

But I was lonely living alone and I didn't want a room mate, so I went to a pet shop and bought a boxer dog, I named him King. He was a loveable, affectionate puppy and just great for companionship. He grew into a loveable, affectionate dog, he was almost as tall as me when he stood on his hind legs. He liked to stand up with his paws on my chest and lick my face and I'd pet him and stroke his fur. It happened that on one of those occasions, when he did that, I was naked having just come out of the shower. King bounded into the room, stuck an inquisitive nose into my crotch and gave my slit a big lick. I swear I nearly fell over with astonishment as I shooed him away, but he just came back and jumped up and put his paws on my shoulders and started licking the drops of water from my breasts. I didn't think anything of it at first; I just petted him as usual. But when his long tongue started on my nipples started feeling pretty damned good. Then before I realised it, he was clutching me and moving up real close and jerking his hips in and out like the dogs I'd often seen in the street when I was a kid. I felt something hard, hot and hairy poking into my leg, when I looked down I saw that it was King's big cock sticking out twice as far, bigger and longer than usual as he was rubbing it against my leg.

King actually wanted to screw me. For a minute I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I just stood there, shocked. I thought of all the things I'd used up my slit like my finger, the candle and so forth and none of them had been as good as the real thing. I looked down at King's excited cock and realised that this was the real thing, alright.

If I were to actually let King screw me, maybe we'd both enjoy it and I wouldn't get pregnant. I'd heard a lot of stories of girls having sex with their pets, but I don't think I really believed it until that moment. Because at that moment, I knew that it was going to happen and I really wanted it to happen to me. I could have a man but I didn't want one they were all selfish creatures out for just one thing - to screw you.

I'd known ugly, selfish boys who'd taken me out to a drive-in movie so that no one would see me with them; a movie was the price they had to pay for getting screwed, even if it was with a fat, homely slob like me.

So I went over to the bed and as I stretched out on it. King leapt onto the bed, stood over of me and tried to shove his stiff cock into my slit, but he couldn't. I was either too low or he was too high. It didn't even occur to me, right then, to do it doggy style, with me on my hands and knees. Instead, I piled up pillows under my behind to raise my crotch off t

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.