Babysitter

by Anonymous

 

Erotica Sex Story: A husband and wife catch their babysitter in the act and then starting acting themselves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   .

We came home early, that night. The party was not very exciting, so we made excuses and left before 10, even though we had told Heather, our babysitter, not to expect us until after midnight.

And obviously, she did not expect us--at least, not right then. Although we made a normal amount of noise driving up to the house and walking in, she didn't hear us at all. In fact, neither of them did. Not she or her boyfriend, lying on the couch in a passionate embrace, seemed to notice as we entered the living room. We were both startled, and hesitated awkwardly, not knowing what to do. Then you placed a finger on your lips, motioning me to be quiet; and we both relaxed, leaning quietly against the door frame, enjoying the unexpected entertainment.

Both Heather and her companion (who was unknown to us) were fully clothed, but the young man was trying to correct the situation. He slipped his hand inside her blouse, which was already half unbuttoned; she moaned softly, but slowly, reluctantly, pulled his hand away. He slowly reached in again, undoing one more button; even more slowly, she removed his hand again. Like a stuck record, the identical motions were repeated over and over.

It was not difficult to understand the young man's fascination with what was under Heather's blouse. When she had arrived, it was obvious that she was not wearing a bra; her large, firm breasts stood out proudly from her magnificent 17-year-old body. I suppose I stared, but she didn't seem to mind. As we walked out to the car, you laughingly told me that I could stop drooling. And now, as if in a projection of my fantasy, those luscious young tits were being stroked and fondled.

Suddenly, the boy seemed to tire of the game, and sat up on the couch in a huff, still looking away from us. Heather, suddenly concerned, pressed up against him, her breasts nearly overflowing her blouse, now almost fully open. At first, he would not be consoled; then he relented, and began to kiss her. How long would it be before he tried again, I wondered, but the youth had decided to try a different tactic; as he held her with one arm, he began to unsnap and unzip his jeans with his free hand. With remarkable dexterity, and without relinquishing the kiss, he opened his fly and pulled his jeans down just a little.

Just a little--but enough. The sexual teasing that he had been subjected to had give him an enormous erection, which sprung free with such force and suddenness that we both had to stifle giggles. Still without breaking the kiss, he took Heather's hand and wrapped it softly around his cock. After a few moments, she withdrew her hand; then, she slowly broke the kiss and gazed down, dreamlike, at his erection. Slowly, on her own, she reached for it, stroked it lovingly, caressed its length with hypnotic fascination.

Heather's friend moaned softly; and slowly, gently, but inexorably, began to push her head toward his lap. We exchanged amused, excited glances; it was obvious what he wanted. We nearly gasped out loud as Heather began to lovingly kiss the side of kiss cock, as he moaned in sudden pleasure. She began to lick the length of his cock with long strokes, obviously aware of--and enjoying--the effect she was having on her partner. Her red tongue danced slowly up and down his swollen prick, teasing him, unleashing his passion. Suddenly, boldly, she encircled the head of his cock with her moist, full lips. The magnitude of the unexpected pleasure seemed to be too much for her friend to bear; holding her head down on him, he thrust wildly with his hips, driving his shaft deep into her mouth. Not surprisingly, she gagged. Unfortunately, we gasped. Out loud. And this time, they heard us.

Instantly, pandemonium reigned. Our living room, calm and sedate only an moment earlier, was transformed into a three-ring circus in the blink of an eye. The boy, a bright shade of crimson, was grabbing at his pants, trying to stuff his wilting hard-on back in, running for the door at the same time, stumbling and tripping as he run, cursing. Heather, shrieking, was covering her face with her hands; then, still screaming unintelligibly, she began to dash around the room aimlessly.

I guess we didn't know exactly how to react. On the one hand, we were trying to reassure them both, to tell them that everything was OK. But we were both trying with only moderate success to stifle our laughter, not wanting them to feel any more humiliated than they obviously were.

But we were too surprised to take any control of the situation; and, an instant later, the boy had stumbled out the door, and Heather was on her knees in front of me, actually sobbing and begging. "PLEASE don't tell my mother," she said frantically. "Oh God, and don't tell my father he'd KILL me I won't do it again I didn't mean it please, PLEASE don't tell anybody, I'll do ANYTHING, just don't tell them. I'll do ANYTHING!"

With obvious effort, she stopped sobbing, and began to regain a glimmer of her composure. Hesitantly, she raised her face and looked up at me. I was standing there with my mouth open, caught in mid-thought. I was trying to say, don't be ridiculous, of COURSE we're not going to tell anybody, now calm down, and for God's sake get up off the floor, you have nothing to apologize for... but that's when I realized that she had said "I'll do ANYTHING!"

"Anything?" I thought. Hmmm. As if she was reading my mind, she repeated, more softly. "Please, don't tell. They'll KILL me. Please. I'll do ANYTHING. Please." Her eyes glistened with drying tears as she looked up at me pleadingly. Getting no reaction from me, she turned her head to look at you; but your eyes were locked with mine, as we both weighed the exciting possibilities.

As she gazed hopefully at you, she must have been surprised to hear the sound of my zipper being quickly lowered. As if in disbelief, she turned her head slowly back towards me; then gasped when she saw my cock hanging just inches from her face.

"Well," I said, "for a start, you could suck me off." Her eyes, wide in astonishment, never left my semi-erect and rapidly-growing prick. "It looked to me like you were beginning to enjoy yourself with your friend, and I'd be happy to continue your lessons!"

For a long moment, I couldn't tell what she was going to do; then, as if in a dream, she leaned forward and circled the head of my cock with her luscious young lips. From behind her, I was dimly aware that you gasped as my prick slid into her mouth. She began to suck on my shaft, gingerly, tentatively.

You kneeled down behind her, hands around her waist, and put your face next to hers. "He likes for you to lick it, not just to suck it," you informed her; to demonstrate, you gently licked the point where her lips clasped my cock. I could hear, or maybe feel, Heather as she moaned softly.

"Now," you said, like a patient instructor, "lick the underside of his cock. Right down the ridge. All the way to his balls." An apt pupil, Heather followed your instructions with increasing eagerness. As she reached my balls, you gently lifted them, caressing them in your hand. "Now lick under his balls, and between his balls and his legs. See how far you can get your tongue back towards his asshole."

>From my viewpoint, as I watched Heather lick and suck me, I could see most of her tits, barely covered by her mostly-opened blouse. I saw you grin as you followed my gaze; obligingly, you reached over and completed the uncovering. Released from their bondage, Heather's tits were large and ripe, thrusting up, nipples hard with excitement, bouncing and swaying erotically as she moved. You cupped one breast in each hand, kneading her firm flesh, teasing her enlarged nipples.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.