Raping Diana

by Osprey

Copyright© 2003 by Osprey

Erotica Sex Story: Not so innocent Diana is discovered playing with herself in her garage by an older boy from the neighborhood. He decides to have some fun with her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   First   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   .

Summer vacation was great. No school, nice warm -- or even better, hot -- days and nothing to do. Sometimes the last could be a little boring, but Diana had ways to entertain herself. At 12 years of age, she gained sexual awareness about a year earlier as her breasts began developing. They weren't all that big now, but they had grown from painful puffed up nipples and embarrassingly pointy cones to almost fist-sized boobs that stuck straight out. Whenever Diana couldn't think of anything else to do -- or when her mom kicked her out of the house to get some fresh air, like that day -- the soon-to-be sixth-grader liked to play with them.

Of course she couldn't just go outside and feel herself up. Diana could, however, go into the garage and do it. The door was broken, so she couldn't pull it closed, but it was dark in there. It would be hard for anyone to see her inside as they drove past, let alone tell that she had one hand under her T-shirt squeezing one of her tits. That usually lead to rubbing her shorts' crotch too, which is exactly what Diana was doing when Jason Scott walked by.

Jay Scott was a high school kid that lived the next block over. He didn't know her, but she knew who he was. Her best friend Jenny lived next door to him and always talked about all the girl friends he had. Diana, in fact, never saw Jay alone before. He always had a bunch of friends around him. Today he was alone, and every bit as bored as young Diana was.

He never would have seen the petite blonde as he made his way leisurely along the sidewalk if the Hacky-Sac he was kicking around hadn't decided to wing off the side of his foot and fall right in Diana's driveway. Turning to pick it up, Jay Scott saw the younger girl busy masturbating in the garage. By the time the sixth-grader noticed him he was standing shirtless in the open doorway watching her.

"Looks like somebody's too horny for words," the boy said, and stepped into the shade of the garage.

"What do you mean?" Diana pulled her hands away from her body. It was too late not to be seen, but maybe she could talk her way out of it at least.

"I saw you rubbing your pussy," Jason said, standing close to her. "I think you're so hot you're beating off."

All the older kid wore was a pair of long, low cut shorts and a pair of sneakers. The 12-year-old could not help looking at where his flat tummy sank between his exposed groins, into the waist band of his pants.

"No," the girl stammered defensively, gaze still locked on Jason Scott's hips. "I just had to go pee and was holding it so I didn't wet my pants."

"Yeah? So why didn't you go in your house, then?"

"I -- I was going to." Diana lifted her eyes to take in Jay's bare chest. She had never stood so close to an older boy before. Popular Jason Scott was inches away right now, she thought. Wait 'til Jenny found out.

"I don't believe you," the high school boy told her. "Do you still have to go?"

Diana nodded. It was true enough. The urge had come to her earlier, and was a good excuse to put a hand to her privates. Now, hand gone and her arousal washed away by getting caught in the act, the preteen felt the need to relieve herself return.

"Then prove it," the boy said.

"What do you mean?" Diana said again. She felt dumb, but really didn't know what Jay wanted her to do. He explained.

"You gotta piss? Then piss."

"Right here? But I'll wet my pants."

"Aw, too bad," Jason's lips twisted into an evil smirk as he looked the little blonde over. She was pretty enough. A bit of baby fat didn't take away from that at all. In fact it have her legs, bare from the hem of her red short shorts all the way to her low-top sneakers, more shape than most girls her age. So she didn't have much for tits, the boy mused. Not like Jenny, the who lived next door to him. The brunette might be a year older, but was stacked compared to this chick. Not quite as good looking, but he would prong Jennifer Kelly in a heart-beat, if he ever got the chance.

This girl he would just play with for kicks. She looked so vulnerable standing against the wall of the garage, hair in her face, bare arms held away from her sides. Yeah, he could have some fun with this one.

Jason grabbed at her wrists. Diana had not expected him to do that, mush less pin her arms up against studs of the unfinished wall.

"Just so you don't start holding yourself again," he told her.

Diana knew she should be afraid. The best she could do was contort her face at the growing urgency between her legs. Jay was older, popular and good looking. If this was the only way she could be near him, then she would put up with it. If he wanted to watch her wet her shorts, then she would let him.

The girl squirmed uncomfortably before him. His grin widened. Yes, this was fun. The little blonde pleaded and whined, but not so loudly to be heard by anyone outside the garage. Her struggles were weak, now aimed more at not letting her urine flood the crotch of her shorts.

"Please don't make me," the girl begged, "My mom will be mad at me." Diana bent her knees, bobbing up and down, and crossed her legs.

"Oh no you don't," Jay told her, and wedged his foot between her knees and pulled her legs apart. He braced the girl's feet in a wide stance, and waited.

"Oh, no," Diana cried softly, her struggles ending.

Jason looked down at her shorts, his heart pounding wildly inside his naked chest as he saw the darker red stain blossom and spread outward in the front of the girl's pants. She pursed her lips and closed her eyes, brows raised in desperation.

Piss leaked out of her shorts leg now, running down the insides of the chick's naked white thighs. The high school kid kept her pinned to the wall. Urine finally saturating her panties and shorts, dripping freely from the crotch material and leaving a black puddle on the concrete floor.

"I guess you did have to piss after all," he said. Pulling the little kid's wrists together over her head, he held them with one hand. The other, for no more reason than to humiliate the young blonde girl further, he clamped over the sodden cloth of her shorts.

"Oh," Diana gasped. The big kid leaned close to her now. His bare chest pressed against her shoulder, inches from her face. She could smell his underarms. His hand squeezed and rubbed the front of her shorts. In her wildest dreams the preteen never thought an older boy would be feeling her up today. She didn't care if he did play rough. Diana was being touched by a high school guy. "Oh," was all the youngster dared say.

Jay trapped the young blonde between him and the stud-wall. Her hips twisted this way and that, but there was no way to get away from the hand that rubbed her pussy. His penis has already begun to swell, even before the chick wet her pants. Now that he was touching her between the legs it stiffened even more inside his baggy shorts.

"Oh, yeah," the boy said, as much to himself as to the girl. She squirmed a little, but the little bitch hadn't even tried to call out for help or anything. "I think you like it, don't you, you little slut. I bet you let all the little boys get in your pants, don't you."

"No," Diana whined in answer to his question.

"Let's see what they get," Jay whispered at her. With that, he shoved his hand down the front of her shorts.

"Oh," The blond youngster gasped, and held her hips still for him.

Jason's fingers found the preteen's pussy slick with her pee. If it had hair he couldn't feel it. She had a crack, though, and the older kid loved how his fingers slipped all over her wet privates. His cock raged erect, tenting his pants. The chick simply stood there, eyes closed and panting helplessly while he rubbed her pussy and fingered her slit. She was loving it.

Jason wondered if he had the balls to fuck this kid right then and there. A woman's voice put a sudden end to that idea.

"Diana?" The voice was not far off. The boy looked at the girl's face.

"Are you Diana?" She nodded, and when he asked if that was her mother, Diana nodded again. "Answer her."

"In here," the blonde called out, wincing when Jay pulled his hand from her shorts. When she did, her voice cracked with nervousness. Her mother told her to come in for lunch, and the little blonde said she would be right there.

"You better never say anything about this, got it?" Jason Scott poked her shoulder with a stiff finger. "I know where you live." The younger kid nodded, promising she wouldn't tell, and Jay walked out of the garage and back down the sidewalk.

The sound of her mother's voice nearly made Diana jump out of her skin. Disappointment struck her first. She might have had an orgasm if that guy continued rubbing her privates much longer. Relief followed when the 12-year-old realized she came very close to being raped. Thanks to her mom, the preteen didn't have to face the consequences of that.

Some how the young blonde changed her clothes before her mom saw her. After lunch Diana went to her room, lay on the bed, pulled her pants down and finished what Jay Scott started. There was no way she could tell Jen what happened now, and there was no one else she dared confide in. This was a secret she must keep to herself. That didn't mean she couldn't enjoy it.

Diana could smell herself as she played her fingertips over the sparse, fine hairs of her pussy. The odor of pee was most obvious, rising from the now dry skin of her privates and legs. She could, however, detect the fragrence of girl cum -- that gooey stuff that seeps out of her vagina whenever she gets horny. She would have to bathe before her mom noticed it, but for how the 12-year-old wanted to get herself wet again.

She pulled her pussy lips apart and wiggled a finger inside while she thought of Jason Scott feeling her right on her bare pussy. He was rougher than she did it herself, but maybe because she was all wet with pee it felt good anyway. He might have even stuck a finger in her. God, that would have been so cool, Diana thought, making the girl-cum leak out of her cunny.

If Jason came back sometime, maybe he would put a finger in her hole, the girl hoped behind closed eyelids. Maybe he would look at her boobs too. The image of herself pulling her T-shirt over her head and letting Jay Scott stare at her titties finally brought the aroused young blonde to climax.

Jay did come back, the very next day. He showed up a little earlier than the first time, but Diana was waiting for him anyway. She sat on the front stoop as he came along the sidewalk, and she watched him turn up the driveway and go right into the garage. She got up, a frown wrinkling her forehead, and went in through the side door.

"What are you doing here?" she demanded.

"I forgot something," he said, looking around the floor. "My Hacky-Sac."

Diana helped him look for it and found the small beanbag ball in the corner near the open overhead door. She picked it up and handed it to him. The boy thanked her but did not move away.

"You didn't tell anyone about you-know-what, did you?" he asked in a hard tone. The girl shook her head, then pulled blonde strands from her lips.

"Good, cuz there's something else I forgot."

"What?"

"I didn't look at your tits."

Diana was glad she chose not to wear a bra that morning. She even put on a blouse that would make it easy to show her breasts if she wanted. She did want to, but did not let Jason know it.

"Show me your tits."

"I can't do that. I hardly know you."

"Oh, yeah?" Jay stepped close to her. He was dressed exactly the same as the day before, and the young girl's eyes shifted right to his bare chest again. "We were pretty friendly yesterday."

"You made me, that's all."

"Yeah? Then maybe I'll have to make you again."

"My mom will be mad."

"Only if she finds out," Jay said, raising a hand and passing it over the front of the little blonde's shirt front, confirming that there was, indeed, something inside. "Are you going to open your shirt or am I gonna rip it open?"

"Please don't." Diana cowered, but she did not back away. "I'll do it." Slowly and with false modesty, the 12-year-old began to unbutton her blouse.

The high school kid waited patiently, his cock swelling in his pants again. Jay had jacked off three times yesterday, thinking about watching this cute kid piss herself and then him feeling her wet pussy. Now he was ready for more. The girl finished undoing her shirt, but held it closed with her hands.

"Maybe I shouldn't," she objected, actually having second thoughts. "What if you try to hurt me or something?"

"Maybe I'll hurt you if you don't," Jason Scott threatened. He grabbed one of her hands and pulled it aside. With it came the shirt, exposing one of the kid's little tits.

"Please don't hurt me." Diana whined again. She tried to grab the front of her blouse closed, but Jay pulled her to him and pinned both her arms behind her with one hand. The other, then, was free to pull the girl's shirt open.

Diana stared out at the sunny street. The short scuffle had turned her facing the gaping doorway, and now the blonde youngster feared being seen by passers-by. The neighborhood was strictly commuter residential, and mid-day traffic was pretty much non-existent. Still, the girl mused, it was possible someone could drive past and see Jason Scott fondling Diana Mason's bare breasts.

Well, Diana told herself, if that happened it would be Jason's fault. Closing her eyes, she let the horny boy feel her up. He squeezed her boobs a little too hard, and she cried when he pinched her tender, stiff nipples. Not too loudly. Just so he could hear it, which made him do it again. Soon Diana's breasts ached from Jay's abuse. It proved she was being touched by an older guy, so the pretty preteen endured it.

Jason sensed the blondes lack of resistance. Fueled by the throb of his erection, he decided he needed a better view.

"Yeah, that's better," he said to Diana, releasing her arms. "You just do what I tell you and I won't have to force you." Closing a hand around her bare upper arm, he pushed her deeper into the garage. Placing himself between her and the side door to block an escape, Jay ordered the little blonde to take her blouse off.

After a brief display of reluctance, the girl shrugged the garment from her shoulders. It fell to the floor, laving her topless. The feel of the air on her skin thrilled her. Was he going to make her take all her clothes off, she wondered.

"What do you want me to do now?" she said hopefully.

"Feel your tits." the boy directed, "Squeeze 'em like I did. Pinch your nipples too." His hardon needed attention badly. Maybe he would rub it against her until he came. Yes, that was a great idea. First he wanted to see this chick play with herself.

Diana cupped her breasts, pulling at them gently, the way she did when she was alone. She looked right at Jason, something she would never dare do in public. He was an older guy, and you just didn't look at them directly. She wanted to remember this moment, though. Later, in her room, Diana would caress her breasts just like this and think of this hunk of a guy watching her.

His erection was plain as day, making a tent in his over-sized shorts.

Oh, yes, her tits were tingling contentedly now. It was all she could do not to drop a hand to her pussy. The 12-year-old blonde felt so good right then she would climax the second she touched herself there.

The glaze in the girl's eyes told Jay that she was getting turned on by feeling herself up. He wondered how far she might be willing to go. He didn't know whether he'd rather watch her take her pants off or dry hump the little bitch right then. In his present state of arousal his mind could not decide, while his body carved all of the above.

Even as he told her to pull her pants down, Jason stepped toward the horny blonde. Diana took his approach as a threat if she didn't do what he wanted immediately. Her hands went to the elastic band of her shorts to comply. The expression on her face registered fear, but the beating of her heart was in response to anticipation.

Oh, god, Diana thought, Jason Scott wants to see me naked! He came toward her. Did he want a closer look? Did he want to touch her again? Did he want to have sex with her? The 12-year-old lowered her shorts as quickly as she could, but they were only halfway down her rear end when the big kid cursed and stopped in his tracks.

Jay came in his pants. The friction of the shorts on the head of his dick as he walked made him ejaculate. It would only take seconds for the stain to show through, and that was a shame he would not endure.

"Never mind," he said as his hand closed over on jiggling tit, "You're too fucking slow. If you're lucky I'll come back tomorrow and let you see my dick." He squeezed the firm breast roughly, then released it suddenly. Turning and scooping up the Hacky-sac, Jason Scott left Diana's garage.

She was waiting for him there the next morning. She dusted off a box she found in the corner of the garage and pulled it into the sunshine angling into the big doorway. Basking in the day's warmth, the aroused preteen was happy that she dared get past her mother with out having put on a bra or panties. Barefoot, all Diana had on was a short sundress. She would not be too slow for her rapist today.

Diana even told her mother that she would make her own lunch when she got hungry -- just so it didn't interrupt her getting raped. Yes, the 12-year-old was convinced this would be the day, if Jason really did come again like he said.

So the young blonde waited, not so patiently, on the box in the door way. There being no traffic as usual, Diana didn't have to be careful to keep her legs together. In fact she actually brushed the hem of her dress high on her lap and, after looking all around, played her hands up and down her bare legs. No one was around, so the girl leaned against the door frame and touched her exposed privates with nervous fingers. If Jason didn't get here soon, she thought, he'll bee too late.

Diana nearly missed seeing the bicycle rider come around the far corner. Quickly she closed her legs and covered them with the dress. Wearing a Little League uniform, the girl didn't recognize Jay until he swerved into her driveway and dropped the bike.

Dirty and sweatty from the morning's game, Jay guessed he wasn't going to get very far with his new little slut. Besides, he didn't really have a lot of time anyway. He had to meet friends at the Mall at noon. It wasn't often a chick could make him cream his jeans, though, especially one so young. He had to ride past here anyway, so the boy decided it was worth a stop at least. Looking at the blonde girl now he was glad he did. Damn, she looks sexy today.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.