Norma's Secret - Cover

Norma's Secret

Copyright© 2003 by edmondl

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The story of a young woman's life from childhood onwards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

Having bathed their daughter Peter and Elsie walked the undressed Norma to her bedroom and put her to bed and covered her naked body with a sheet and let her sleep.

It was during the early hours of the morning that Norma awoke when she felt the boars' thick cum running out of her pussy, creating a wet patch on the sheet between her legs... Still half asleep and naked she got out of bed and headed for the outside toilet which was about 75 yards away. She never made it, she started urinating as she got clear of the house.

Wide awake Norma didn't want to back to bed, instead she headed for the boars' sty and as she climbed over the railing the young boar came towards her. As he reached her he sniffed at her by pushing his snout against her pussy. As he lifted his nose he was making a smacking sound with his mouth. He began to grunt and make sounds that Norma had heard the first time the boar was near her. The boar again stuck his snout into Norma's cunt area and spittle ran down onto the hair surrounding it.

Norma quickly turned away from the boar, as she got to her hands and knees she could see the boar's cock was hanging down and screwing in and out l in the bright moonlight.

As Norma braced herself the boar mounted her. His pink corkscrew cock began to twist in and out, twirling as he walked his hind legs towards her waiting cunt. Suddenly, he lurched forward and his cock found its mark. It slid past the pink outer cunt lips, twisting and spinning its way in. Pre-cum ran back out of Normas' cunt as it spun deeper into her. The boar grunted as his cock twisted inside her. She could feel it screwing deeper into her, squirting and throbbing. Soon the boar grunted, slamming his ass forward driving his spinning cock into the hilt. Norma could feel the hot watery cum spurting out, filling her. Soon her insides were flooded with white watery cum that began to run out her cunt lips like piss. It ran down her legs and onto the ground. He grunted and lurched again. His cock stopped spinning as it found the opening into her uterus and began to straighten deep inside her. The horny boar was breeding her as his cock began to spew his cum into her womb. The boar remained on her for about fifteen minutes as he drained his balls into her.

Norma and the boar slept together until the sun came up. Leaving the sty she went back to the house and had a shower then walked into the kitchen still totally naked, for breakfast.

Once the meal was over Norma got her father alone and told him what she had done. Peter wasn't really too concerned about what she had been doing. But what Norma had to say caught him off guard.

"Daddy," she said. "I am coming into my fertile time and I want you to fuck me and get me pregnant."

"How does your mother feel about me laying with you?" Peter asked.

"I haven't asked her, I am asking you, Dad," she replied."It is up to you."

Peter looked at his naked daughter in awe. He wasn't sure what to say. What he was sure about was that his daughter was truly beautiful and he hadn't had sex with Elsey for a long time. Her nakedness was having an effect on his libido.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.