Norma's Secret - Cover

Norma's Secret

Copyright© 2003 by edmondl

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story of a young woman's life from childhood onwards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

Elsey, Norma's mother, noticed a change in her daughter. She wasn't sure what the change was. She was sure that Norma was wearing skimpier and skimpier clothing lately. He mini skirts seemed to be getting shorter. One morning Norma dropped some papers on the kitchen floor and instead of kneeling down she bowed over to pick them up. Right at that moment Elsey walked into the kitchen, she had a clear view of her daughter's ass and hairy cunt. Realising that Norma wasn't wearing underwear. Not wanting to upset her daughter she said nothing. Moving quietly back into the passageway she made a noise as she walked back into the kitchen. Norma had already stood up.

Elsey had noticed that her daughter seemed more interested in animal companionship than she was in human companionship. Thinking about it she realised that Norma always seemed more relaxed when she returned from her morning and afternoon walks. Norma on the other hand felt difference, her sex drive was becoming more insatiable. She as if she was changing into something she wasn't supposed to be. Up until this time in her life she had been contented with her sexual activities. There seemed to be something missing. She was looking for something more. She still wanted a baby but without a man in her life that was impossible.

Leaving the house, Norma went to the kennel and even though the dog was happy to see her she didn't strip off and get in with him. Instead she talked to him. "OH God! Why can't you impregnate me, I wouldn't care if I had a pup or a normal baby." The dog couldn't understand why this human bitch of his wasn't getting in with him.

Leaving the kennel area she wandered aimlessly around the barn and stables not stopping for any length of time in one area. She didn't understand what was happening. She wanted to be fucked but she wasn't really interested in being fucked by the dog.

The next morning things were back to normal. Norma arose just after 5.30 AM as she normally did. Going to the bathroom to pee, sitting on the toilet seat she let forth a great flow of urine. The strong smell of her urine was over powering. As she wiped her pussy she winced because her pussy lips were quite sore and seemed a little swollen. Going back to the bedroom she lay on her back across the bed and inspected her vagina in the mirror on the wardrobe door. She noticed that her pussy lips were very red and a little swollen.

Thinking no more about it, she dressed in her skimpiest clothing, happy at the thought that she hadn't lost her urge for sex. She left the house and went for her early morning stroll. She came out of a daze as she stopped at the pig pens. Reaching over the railing and patted the young boar on the head. He seemed more interested in this odd smelling female... Norma wanted a stiff cock in her overheated cunt. Climbing over the railing into the boar's pen, she quickly stripped and stood naked before in front of the pig. The boar nosed and sniffed around Norma. Grunting and squealing.

Norma went into the boar's domain, his shelter. She knew enough about pigs to know that when sows were in heat (wanting to get fucked) they were very difficult to make move. They just want to stand in one position and wait on the boar. Trying to act like a sow but not being sure if anything would happen she got to her hands and knees and waited. The boar walked around her nosed her ribs Satisfied that this strange sow wasn't going anywhere. He grunted a little and looking back Norma saw his cock begin to come down and twirl comparable to a corkscrew. He put his head on Norma's back and his cock lengthened twirling as it did. Looking back between her dangling tits sShe could see his cock dripping piggy liquid as it dangling down. Then he mounted her, as he did his cock stiffened and he lurched his corkscrew cock forward. Norma felt his cock poking and jabbing at her inner thighs as he searched for her pussy opening. He lurched again and she felt his cock enter her pussy. Norma sighed as he walked ahead pushing himself further up onto her back. She could feel the boar's cock was twisting and turning its way deeper into her cunt searching for the entrance to her womb. He lurched again and farted at the same time as he rammed at few more inches of his cock deep into her. She could feel his cock dancing around inside her hot cunt searching for the small opening in her cervix which would allow him into her womb.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.