Norma's Secret - Cover

Norma's Secret

Copyright© 2003 by edmondl

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The story of a young woman's life from childhood onwards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

Norma's new lover was as good as Toby even though she didn't know the Great Danes name. He was better equipped than Toby, he had more stamina and he was a lot rougher than Toby. Once getting into the pen with the dog and being naked from the waist down, if Norma tried to move away from him he would become agitated and would jump up to nip her on the back of the neck. Having had this dog's cock embedded in her cunt Norma knew that this dog's cock was longer and thicker than Toby's was. Therefore he was able to penetrate deeper into her.

Norma had never bothered to estimate the size of Toby's erect cock. All she had been interested in was having him fuck her. The Great Dane, was different. She didn't why, but she wanted to measure the dog's cock. The next time she went to the kennel she took her dressmaking tape measure with her. Before entering the cage she stripped off most of her clothes leaving only her flimsy t-shit on. The dog was more than happy to see her especially as she was naked from the waist down. Letting herself into the cage she patted the dog on the head and spoke softly to him. Kneeling down she reached beneath him and started gently massaging his hairy sheath.

Within a few seconds she had rubbed the dogs cock to erection. Measuring from the pointed tip of his cock to the opening in his furry sheath where it had emerged from she was stunned by the dimensions of his hard cock. There was 8 inches of hot cock poking out with what she thought was more to come. It had swelled very quickly to be nearly as thick as it was long at its base. The knot in his cock was still within his hairy sheath until Norma squeezed a little harder and the knot finally emerged small at first but quickly increasing in size. His knot stopped enlarging and when Norma measured it was the size of a golf ball about 5 inches around it. She having trouble keeping the huge dog still.

Norma's pussy was juicing freely and the dog was trying to get to her cunt to lap them up. She had no intention of leaving the cage without having the dog in her. The huge dog started growling and snarling at her. Fearing that he might attack her she let him go. The dog got behind her, pushed his snout between her legs and licked her cunt and at the same time lifted. Norma quickly got to her hands and knees spreading her knees. The dog's rough tongue parted her hot slit as he licked her erect throbbing clit, slowly licking deeper and deeper into her to get at her juices.

Norma knew that when the dog stopped licking her that he would waste no time in mounting her. Without warning the dog jumped up mounted her and wrapped his legs tightly around her waist and started thrusting and shoving his cock at her at the same lifting her to line his cock up for penetration. The moment the point of his cock found Norma's slit he started to pumping his eager cock in and out faster, growling savagely every time she moved. Finally he slammed the entire shaft in. He was humping her with hard thrusts. She felt so full. The dog's cock hadn't this big in her cunt during their other encounters. She now had eight inches of rigid hot dog cock sliding in and out of her cunt. He continued pumping his cock in and out of her tight wet pussy seemingly stretching her vaginal wall out of shape. His thin cum squirting into her with every thrust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.