Norma's Secret - Cover

Norma's Secret

Copyright© 2003 by edmondl

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The story of a young woman's life from childhood onwards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

Norma's pussy felt full and she could feel the dog's cum oozing out of her. She felt a little pool growing in the crack that led to her arse. She was feeling uncomfortable mainly because she hadn't bothered to put any panties on. The feeling she had deep in her stomach was something new to her. She knew that Toby couldn't get her pregnant. Norma was scared as she was thinking, "What if Mum finds out what I've been doing with Toby. What will she say or more to the point what will she do about it."

By the time Norma had reached her parents farmhouse, the dog's cum had stopped oozing out, she was still sticky between her thighs and in desperate need of a shower. Making sure that she held her composture she got out of her car as her mother, Else, came out of the house to greet her.

"Hi, honey," Else said. "What brings you all the way out here today?"

"I've left Stan," Norma replied. "I need a shower, Mother, can we talk later."

"Sure baby." Elsey replied.

Norma and her father, Peter, hadn't spoken for some time. He had never liked Stan. After a brief question and answer period her father retired for the night. Norma and Else got down to a quiet discussion which quickly turned into a frank sex talk.

"Alright Norma," Else said, "now that your father has gone to bed you can tell me what is going on."

"Stan's nothing but a mean miserable self centred fucking bastard," Norma replied. "he just climbs on top of me spreads my legs open and shoves his useless little cock up me and finishes too quickly."

"I thought you two were very happy together," Elsey said.

"We haven't been happy for over a year now," Norma retorted.

"I wouldn't worry too much your father isn't the greatest lover any more either." Elsey went on. "Besides that he's always too tired these days. Why don't you get a lover?"

"I couldn't do that Mother," she replied. "It wouldn't be right, besides I am still married to him..."

"Oh, Norma, don't be silly," Elsey said. "You are young and you still need a man. Besides that I want to be a grandmother."

"That's impossible Mother." She replied. "Stan's cock is too small and besides that he is always away when I am ovulating."

On that note their conversation ended and they retired for the night. In the early hours of the morning Norma's cunt was on fire and she had a burning urge to be savagely fucked. Not wanting to get caught she had to be satisfied with masturbation.

The next morning Norma decided to go for a walk around the property, with Toby following, she walked at a fast pace. There was an urgency in her step as she headed toward the small wooded area some distance from the farm house. At the ripe old age of nineteen Toby was having a lot of difficulty in keeping up with her. His prowess with his cock had also slowed quite a lot but Norma didn't care. He could fuck her anytime slow or not...

Norma knew that she would lose Toby someday. She also knew she would be saddened by her loss when that time came. She stopped regularly to allow the old dog to catch up. On one of those stops she removed her mini skirt and panties. She preferred to walk around totally naked. Being naked from the waist down was invigorating in the coolness of the morning air.

Toby knew that whenever his mistress was partially or completely naked that he was allowed to sniff and lick her cunt which always led to mounting and fucking her. Once Norma reached the seclusion of the trees she quickly knelt down and got to her hands and knees. As always Toby didn't sniffed and licked at her cunt and arse. Sensing that his human bitch was ready he mounted her and quickly shove his cock into her waiting cunt. He drove his cock all the way into her the swelling knot slid into her and swelled to full size locking his cock tightly inside her sucking cunt.

After Toby had finished cumming in her and his cock started shrinking he pulled his cock out of her with a resounding plop. Norma stood up and wiped her cunt with her panties and put her skirt back on. Discarding the cum soaked panties she stiffly returned home. Stopping occasionally to let the old dog catch up. When she arrived home there was no one around. It didn't worry her, she showered, dried and dressed in a clean mini skirt and blouse not bothering with panties or bra.

As she hadn't been home in quite a while, she decided to explored the rest of the farm. Going first to the pig sty then to the barn and beyond to barn to another low building which turned out to be dog kennels. They were a new inclusion to the farm. Then she saw the sign on the gate. The sign read PETER'S BOARDING KENNELS.

Confused Norma opened the gate and looked in each kennel. Nearly all the kennels were empty. One had a sheep dog bitch inside. Another held a huge Great Dane dog. Norma shuddered at the thought of him being loose. Leaving the kennels she came to the small house paddock. In the paddock there was about a dozen merino rams and about 30 ewes and few lambs.

Having finished her tour she went back to the house to wait for her parents. It was an hour later that they turned up, they had been into the township to get their weekly groceries. Norma was a little disappointed at not going but also happy that Stan didn't know where she was.

Over the next few weeks Norma's the sex ritual with Toby was getting to be less and less. Toby was losing interest in his mistress. Most of her walks around the farm were on her own. Then one morning the thing that she had been dreading happened. She came out of the house looking for Toby he was nowhere in sight. She headed toward the barn and as she turned the corner she saw him laying motionless on the ground. The dog in his nineteenth year had died. Norma was devastated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.