Norma's Secret - Cover

Norma's Secret

Copyright© 2003 by edmondl

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of a young woman's life from childhood onwards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

It was very late when Norma finally went into the guest room to get some sleep. Because her sexual hunger for Toby was growing she preferred to sleep in the guest room. Stan was a heavy sleeper but the thought of him waking up didn't impress her at all. If Stan were to wake up he would want to fuck her with his puny little cock. She wouldn't be able to explain the amount of cum that was still in her pussy.

It was nearly 9.00am before She woke the next morning. Stan had already left for the office. She had been exhausted after the previous nights sexual activities with Toby. Her sexual appetite had been satisfied for the time being. Going to the bathroom she showered and attended to her toiletries, taking great pains in cleaning her cunt and pubic hair. After finishing in the bathroom she didn't bother to dress preferring to walk around naked, something she would never have considered if Stan had been home. When it came to nudity Stan was a definite prude. He wouldn't even make love with the light on and he refused to let Norma sleep naked. No panties was alright but total nudity was out.

Norma had for sometime been considering the prospect of shaving her pubic hair. She knew that Stan would object to her having a naked pussy. The thoughts that she was having were exciting her. Spreading her legs she reached down and rubbed her hairy cunt lips only to find that she was soaking wet. Removing her hand she bought it to her mouth and licked her fingers clean. As she was licking her fingers Toby came into the kitchen and sat in the corner looking at his naked mistress. Norma cold see the tip of his shiny cock poking out of its hairy sheath.

"Oh! Toby" she whispered, "You always seem to be ready, why can't Stan be more like you? Especially in the cock department. Maybe then he could knock me up."

Norma made her decision, she quickly went to the bathroom. Taking Stan's shaving cream she lathered her cunt hairs and quickly took his razor she quickly shaved. Once she was Finished she washed her pussy an went into her bedroom laying on the bed she admired her handiwork in the full length mirror. Satisfied with what she had accomplished she quickly went about her household chores.

Toby followed her everywhere, sniffing and licking at her cunt whenever Norma stood in one place. When she couldn't take his tongue lashings any longer. She went into her bedroom got onto her hands and knees on the bed and waited. Toby needed no coaxing he quickly jumped onto the bed and mounted her wrapped his legs tightly around her waist and with one shove he drove his long cock into her bare cunt.

When Norma felt his hairy sheath brushing her naked pussy lips she orgasmed almost immediately. On this occasion Toby didn't tie with her and as quickly as he squirted huis hot cum into her they came apart. Norma got off the bed showered and got dressed.

Norma didn't know how Stan was going to take the fact that she had shaved her pubes. She knew he was against nakedness. She found out quickly enough that night. As usual as soon as they were in bed Stan reached under her nightie felt for her pussy and pulled his hand straight away. He was appalled when he felt her naked pussy. Stan jumped out of bed and he was quickly followed by Norma. A heated fight followed where insult followed insult with the bed between them Norma felt a little safety.

"You're turning into a slut," Stan yelled at her. "You think I don't know what is going on don't you?"

"And what do you care," she screamed back at him. "All you care about is how quick you can empty your balls into me and how quickly you can get to sleep. You are nothing more than a little cocked bastard who can't satisfy a real woman."

Norma stormed out into the lounge room quickly persued by Stan. As he caught up with her he closed his hand into a fist and raised it as if he was going to strike his now furious wife. Fearful for her safety Norma went to the back door and let Toby inside. The dog sat quietly alongside Norma. Stan raised his fist to her again but thought better of it as the fur on the back of Toby's neck stood up and he snarled menacingly at Stan.

It was as if Toby was saying keep away she's my bitch now not yours.

Stan backed off very quickly, not wanting to tangle with Toby as Norma said, I want a baby but it seems you aren't even capable of that."

"Well I don't." He roared back at her. "I don't want no kid stretching your cunt out of shape or sucking on your tits."

Norma walked out of the lounge room and into the guest room followed closely by Toby, she locked the door to keep Stan out.

Sometime through the night Stan packed a bag and left. Norma didn't know how long he was going to be gone. So the first thing next morning Norma packed some of her things and departed taking Toby with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.