Norma's Secret
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2003 by edmondl

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of a young woman's life from childhood onwards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

Norma, was born on a farm to very loving parents. Being the youngest of their three children she was always left alone; she had no real chores or jobs to do on the farm, her two elder brothers did most of the hard work. When she was sent away to boarding school, she was annoyed, she no longer had the freedom that she enjoyed on the farm. At least she did have the holidays when she could come home. Her parents had given her a puppy when she was about six years old, for company; everytime she came home the pup had grown and was always happy to see her.

It was on one of these holidays at home that Norma first saw the sexual act between two animals. Being a young girl going to an all girls school hadn't helped her with much sexual education. She wasn't supposed to be watching. But that day she just happened to turn up as her father was about to let one of the young bulls in with a young heifer.

The young bull was pacing up and down impatiently. He was for sale. Her father brought out a halter which he didn't really need because as soon as he opened the gate between the two yards the bull raced through the gate and went to the heifer and sniffed at her cunt to satisfy himself that she was, in fact, in heat. His cock shot to full erection as he heaved himself up onto the heifer; after a couple of quick thrusts his cock found its target and with a jump he shoved his cock all the way into her. The young heifer stood there bellowing as the bull's hot cock tore into her for the first time.

Norma was fascinated as she watched the bull's huge balls tighten as he climaxed deep inside her. Almost immediately he withdrew. Satisfied, his cock hung down limply for a few seconds before it vanished from sight again. A thin trail of semen was dripping from the heifer's cunt. Even before Norma had a chance to turn away the bull's cock hardened again and he heaved himself up onto the heifer once again and shoved his cock into the heifer and climaxed again.

"He's done the job." She heard her father mumble. As he turned away the bull mounted the heifer again.

Norma felt all wet and sticky between her thighs. As she was out of her father's sight, she pulled her dress up and pushed her hand inside her panties and touched the moist lips of her fanny. She rubbed the tip of her finger up and down her wet little slit. As she was fingering her slit she was wondering what the heifer had felt like when the bull had shoved his cock into her. She was also wondering what it would feel like having something like that in her own pussy.

Norma took to going for long walks around the farm during that summer and she was always accompanied by her dog. It was on one of those walks she came to one of the many dams on the farm and, as it was a hot day, she decided to go swimming. Being well out of sight Norma stripped her clothing off and jumped into the cool refreshing water; her dog followed.

Norma and her dog splashed and frolicked around in the cool water for quite some time. When Norma, got out of the dam she lay on a grassy spot on the bank to dry off. By this time some of the Hereford cattle had come to the dam to drink. As the cattle milled around the dam Norma noticed that one of bulls had singled a cow out of the herd. The cow just stood there not attempting to move as the bull sniffed at her cunt. Norma could see his thin red cock poking out from beneath his belly. Then when the bull put his chin on her rump and heaved himself up onto her back his long cock poked out even further and began thrusting, shoving his long red cock at her; the cow lifted her tail as his long red penis found the opening of her cunt. As the tip of his cock entered her cunt, he jumped forward. As he savagely drove his long cock into her the cow arched her back. With a couple of quick shoves the bull sprayed his hot semen into her.

As Norma lay there on her stomach watching the bull she became aware that something cold was touching her fanny, - it was her dog sniffing at her. Not wanting any part of this she got up and immediately got dressed. As it was getting late she went home. Norma didn't tell her mother what had happened that day fearing the worst; she never thought about it and never dwelt on what had happened.

When she finished school she took a job in the local township of Clare. Norma was still a virgin when she met the young salesman, Stan. Norma and Stan married and set up house in Clare. Norma had never seen a man naked before her wedding day; she knew that a man had to have a cock but the only cock she had ever seen was an animal's. When Stan stripped off in front of her and she saw his erect cock for the first time, she was a little scared of what was going to happen. Stan came over to her and quickly undressed her. As he held her in his arms and kissed her, his hard cock was poking into her stomach. He gently lowered her to the bed, spreading her legs apart he knelt between them. He brought the head of his cock to the lips of her cunt. Exerting a little pressure the head of his cock started parting her opening. As the bulbous head of his cock slid through her virginal pelvic ring he shoved hard and drove his cock all the way into her.

"Get it out! Get it out! You're hurting me," Norma screamed. As he started sliding in and out of her now relaxing pussy her screams turned to whimpers and then groans, not of pain, but of pleasure. Stan finished as quickly as he had started and rolled off of her he turned and went to sleep. Norma lay there with his spunk oozing out of her ravished cunt.

After the weekend honeymoon, during which time Stan managed to fuck her once a night, he went back to work, as a travelling salesman. For the next year Norma spent a lot of time alone, wondering if that was all her married life was going to be. As Stan was often away for weeks at a time, Norma was always frustrated. Even when he was home his love making never gave her any of the sexual release that she needed, her pussy was always hot and ready for a good fucking. When Stan does come home he just rolls on top of her and as she spreads her legs for him he shoves his cock into her and shoots quickly. leaving her feeling high and dry.

For some reason, one afternoon whilst Stan was away she had been daydreaming about sex and more so she was dreaming about the incident with the bull. She was so hot and horny that her pussy and not her mind was controlling her thoughts. She had to get relief some how and she had to get it fast. Her panties were soaking wet and her cunt lips and hairs were sticky from her juices; she wasn't sure what she was doing as she pulled her skirt up around her waist. Lifting her bottom up off the lounge she slipped her wet panties down over her hips and let them slip down her legs to her ankles and then she kicked them off. Norma moved her bottom closer to the edge of the lounge spreading her legs wide she started fingering and rubbing her hot snatch wishing that her fingers were an extremely large, hot cock sliding in and out instead.

She had never contemplated being unfaithful to Stan, even though his cock never gave her satisfaction. She had definitely never contemplated any thing like what was to happen to her during that eventful afternoon.

It was then, through half closed eyes, that she noticed Toby, their dog, trying his best to hump the corner of the coffee table. His long red cock poking out further than she had ever seen it before. She had seen and felt it on a number of occasions as she bathed him; a couple of times she had even felt it swell a little when she did touch it accidentally. The sight of his cock was making her hotter and hornier than ever.

Norma closed her eyes again, trying to recapture the daydream as she furiously rubbed her clit and cunt lips. It was the smell of her sexual arousal that had triggered Toby's sexual excitement off in the first place. The dog came over to her and stuck his nose in between her widespread legs and licked at her hot snatch. Her eyes instantly opened wide not wanting to believe what had happened. She shuddered as his rough tongue touched the hot wet lips of her juicing snatch, again.

Norma pushed him away, but having tasted her juices he came back again. The more she pushed him away the more agitated he became. The hair on the back of his neck stood up and he growled at her. Norma thought of all the things she'd used in her slit, like her fingers, the candle, a cold cucumber and so forth and none of them had been as good as the real thing; even Stan's cock would do at that moment. As she looked down at Toby's excited cock she realised that this was the real thing and it was much thicker and longer than Stan's.

Norma had no idea why she did it but she quickly stood up: it was as if she were under a spell, she undid her skirt and let it drop to the floor, stepping out of it. She was completely bare from the waist down. As she spread her legs a little and leaned down to pick the skirt up, Toby jumped up and tried to mount her from behind, thrusting his cock at her, occasionally brushing her leg. Standing up again she removed her blouse and bra and unashamedly stood naked in front of her dog.

Her hot, cock hungry cunt and not her head was now dictating the terms, there seemed to be no turning back. Then, not fully realising what or why she was doing it and not even stopping to think about the consequences, she got down onto her hands and knees on the floor lowering her chest and shoulders closer to the floor, as her erect nipples brushed against the soft carpet, her ass poking higher into the air. She felt as though she were a bitch in heat.

Toby quickly took the hint. Walking behind her he started licking her ass and cunt. As the dog licked at her cunt, Her juices, still flowed freely. It only took a few seconds before she was on the verge of orgasm as the dog's tongue parted her hot slit and he licked her erect, throbbing clit, slowly licking deeper and deeper into her. Then as he stopped licking Norma was disappointed. Thinking that the dog was finished she lifted her head and was about to get up when Toby mounted her. He thrust his cock at her cunt as he wrapped his front legs tightly around her dainty waist.

His cock missed the mark on the first few thrusts. The poor dog was so anxious he was whimpering and spraying his juices all over her ass and cunt hairs, leaving them wet and sticky. Looking back between her swaying tits Norma clearly saw the length of his cock poking out of its hairy sheath as he jabbed and thrust it at the hairy mound of her hot cunt. She was aching to feel his cock inside her hot cunt.

Then, when Toby's hard cock found her opening he gave a shove that almost sent her sprawling on the carpet as his cock slid into her until his hairy sheath slammed against her opening.

"Oh! God! Oh! My God!" Norma cried as he buried his hot, rod like cock into her cunt, right to the hilt.

At that moment Norma felt like she really was a bitch in heat. Toby pumped his cock in and out of her faster than any man ever could. His cock felt hotter than any cock that she'd ever had her cunt before. As he went deeper and deeper into her his cock slowly expanded and lengthened as no man's could. Stan's cock was no match compared to the thick, hot cock that was sliding in and out of her snatch at that moment.

Looking back between her swaying tits Norma could see the thick red cock sliding in and out of her mound. She could never explain her inner feelings to anyone, Norma had never had anything this deep inside her cunt before; nothing could ever compare with the feeling of that long cock slamming against her battered uterus.

With each thrust his cock seemed to grow hotter and thicker inside her sucking cunt. Norma could feel the walls of her cunt contracting and relaxing uncontrollably around his piston like cock. She screamed and went into the most shattering orgasm she had ever experienced.

Norma felt a lump forming in the centre of his hot shaft as it slid in and out of her. The first time she felt it slide into her cunt it wasn't very big. Each time it brushed against her swollen clit her cunt contracted around the dog's cock. The more he slid his cock in and out of her, the larger the lump grew.

By this time she was comming so hard and fast that she couldn't have stopped him even if she'd wanted to. She felt the dog's cock swell even more as he was about to spray her inner walls with his hot semen. With a final shove Toby slammed his cock all the way into her, her cunt lips stretched to accommodate the huge lump in his cock as he forced it into her.

As her cunt swallowed that huge knot the tip of Toby's cock slammed against the tiny opening of her uterus and he started shooting his hot sperm deep into her. Toby stopped shoving and humping as spurt after spurt of his scorching semen deep into her. Norma was suddenly scared as the huge lump knotted itself inside her. What if somebody comes, what will I do?" she was thinking to herself as she felt the dog's spunk jet into her. She could feel his hot sperm running down the insides of her thighs as he pumped more semen into her.

As soon as he finished coming inside of her his cock began subsiding and when it finally slid out of her it came out with a with a resounding pop. Norma collapsed exhausted on the floor. Toby stuck his nose into her snatch and licked her juices and his own sperm from around her burning, contracting snatch. When the dog had cleaned her he went and lay in the corner of the room to lick Norma's juices from his own shrinking cock.

When she finally stood up she felt degraded and dirty so she went and showered, She lathered her pubic hair and mound with soap trying to wash all traces of the dog away. As she came out of the bathroom Toby came bounding up to her and gave her snatch another lick.

"All right," she said to the dog. "I guess I did enjoy it, more than I thought I would."

Norma got down on hands and knees again; the dog mounted her and drove his cock into her again. Norma's knees might get sore but she is no longer frustrated. She has turned into a sexually satisfied woman and if Stan can't satisfy her Toby their dog surely can. Whenever Stan fucks her and leaves her up in the air she goes straight to the dog on the pretence of going to the bathroom. As Toby licks Stan's semen from Norma's cunt she always has an orgasm, especially when she knows that Stan is in the next room. Before returning to bed she lets Toby satisfy himself. Norma is happy because Toby can keep his cock hard and in her for long enough to relieve her tensions and frustrations.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.